• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • Hi, Im new here. So... does anyone play Pokemon BR?? Also how do you insert a userbar??

Hey there; welcome Stormer.
    Well I for one, enjoy Pokemon Battle Revolution; its just I need a new one, since it doesn't work anymore. ;3;

Anyway, if you want to insert a Userbar (you mean the image of a userbar right?) You could Wrap Image Codes
    The New Users' Hangout
    around the url of your userbar; like say:
    The New Users' Hangout
    Does that make sense? Hope it does. =)

Anyway, I hope you'll have a good time here. :3

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    hey I'm new on here I'm training my competition team and wondering if anyone else has done this and where do i go to find a good battle

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • hey I'm new on here I'm training my competition team and wondering if anyone else has done this and where do i go to find a good battle

Welcome umbreon. ♥ (umbreon is such a cool pokemon. ♥ I love it in HG/SS :3)

So If your training a good competitive team and want some help or feedback on it, you can make a "Rate my team" on the pokemon strategies and movesets sub forum.

And yes, like said above; you should go to the quick battle thread for battiling <3

Hope this helps; good luck on your battles. <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2015
    Hey, im really knew at all this sort of stuff. so please be patient with me:)
    most of you will probably think this is a nooby question but, whats a ROM?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hey, im really knew at all this sort of stuff. so please be patient with me:)
    most of you will probably think this is a nooby question but, whats a ROM?
    This probably can go in the Emulation section but I'll answer it anyways. ;P

ROM stands for Read-Only Memory, in computers/technology. It's what software and data is written into. :P Go to the Emulation forum for ROM hacking and such.

Also, remember never to link to ROMs. You'll get banned for that.

Last edited:

Nerketur

PokéScripter
    Years
  • Hai!

At first, I started to read through the whole thread, but then I decided to stop and just post. I'm a long LONG time Pokémon fan. Been a fan since Pokémon Blue came out. Now, a little info about myself:

1. I'm a complete and total Lurker. I will likely not post much, but I read a whole lot.

2. I'm a scripter. Thanks to HackMew and Diego's tutorials, I became pretty advanced in around a day. Then again, I script and Program for fun, in Java and C++, so Scripting for Rom Hacks was a pretty easy transition.

3. I know basic assembler, and I'll be looking into ASM hacking.

4. I'm probably the biggest Pikachu fan here. I have two plushies, plan to get more, and my Computer and phone I customized with Pikachu. =D

5. I prolly won't look at this thread again. But if you need me, you can look for my thread in this topic =P

nanzer

Fire Addict
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2011
    Hey

Hey guys
    I just joined PC. I'm AJ. hopefully i'll be pretty active!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • At first, I started to read through the whole thread, but then I decided to stop and just post. I'm a long LONG time Pokémon fan. Been a fan since Pokémon Blue came out. Now, a little info about myself:

1. I'm a complete and total Lurker. I will likely not post much, but I read a whole lot.

2. I'm a scripter. Thanks to HackMew and Diego's tutorials, I became pretty advanced in around a day. Then again, I script and Program for fun, in Java and C++, so Scripting for Rom Hacks was a pretty easy transition.

3. I know basic assembler, and I'll be looking into ASM hacking.

4. I'm probably the biggest Pikachu fan here. I have two plushies, plan to get more, and my Computer and phone I customized with Pikachu. =D

5. I prolly won't look at this thread again. But if you need me, you can look for my thread in this topic =P
    Hey Nerketur. Welcome to PC, and so you're a lurker? Well, I guess there's nothing bad about that but anyways hope you'll stay! ;P
    And you're a ROM hacker also? :D I guess you know where the Emulation forum is, then. I might see you around there--if you post there, that is. XD And you know ASM? Good job.
    There might be some other Pikachu fans, but that's for you to find out. ;D

Hey guys
    I just joined PC. I'm AJ. hopefully i'll be pretty active!
    The forum site is pretty interesting so you'll most likely stay here, as there is lots of forums to post at. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hellow everybody out there! Im Samless but you can call me Sam. I think that maybe I can help new pkmn trainers out there, I got a lot of experience so hopefully I can be usefull, thats why i decided to join Pokecommunity! Nice to meet ya all! :D see ya around ;)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hellow everybody out there! Im Samless but you can call me Sam. I think that maybe I can help new pkmn trainers out there, I got a lot of experience so hopefully I can be usefull, thats why i decided to join Pokecommunity! Nice to meet ya all! :D see ya around ;)

Hi Sam!

Its great that you wanna help inexperienced battlers; I'm guessing you meant in a competitive sense right? Maybe you can help out in the Pokemon Strategies and Movesets forum! And help out with ther competitve teams, and answer their questions. :3

But yeah, glad to know you're there to help. ^_~
    See you again! <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hey everyone I am new here. Sorry that everything is scrunched up. I have a I phone not a CPU
    . I am a big umbreon fan. I also enjoy playing 007. ( although that is irrelevant ) other than that. That sentence pretty much sumed it up. Good day to all of you.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey everyone I am new here. Sorry that everything is scrunched up. I have a I phone not a CPU
    . I am a big umbreon fan. I also enjoy playing 007. ( although that is irrelevant ) other than that. That sentence pretty much sumed it up. Good day to all of you.

Welcome to PokéCommunity, Umbreon rules! Don't worry about that scrunched up text. It's still good. You sure love Umbreon! Anyway, well, have fun around the forums. Oh, and don't forget the other parts of the forums!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • hello everyone im a new user here....

Hihi Cure~ [I do hope you're the cure for my common cold. ^_~]and welcome. <3

Since you're new; perhaps you should start by exploring the forums a bit? :3 Like say...there's a pokemon black and white forum or the infamous Emulation sub forum you can check out; but, its up to you! There's loads you can do here. <3

Anyway, if you haven't already; take a look at the rules and FAQ at least once. <3

Enjoy your staaaaaay. =D

Years
  • Hello, my name is Joseph Prophet and I'm new here. I go by Joseph17Prophet because that's how everyone on various online communities know me as. Hacking roms is something I only just started so I'll eventually be getting around to starting a thread to get some help with scripting ideas and such for my Electric Yellow hack. But for now I'm just saying 'hello' to get my name out there.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Joseph! Saying "Hello" is a great way to get started with the community. Anyway, don't forget to get aorund to the other parts of the forums! Sometimes, something might just interest you enough to pull you in!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hello, my name is Joseph Prophet and I'm new here. I go by Joseph17Prophet because that's how everyone on various online communities know me as. Hacking roms is something I only just started so I'll eventually be getting around to starting a thread to get some help with scripting ideas and such for my Electric Yellow hack. But for now I'm just saying 'hello' to get my name out there.
    Yes another ROM hacker. XDD Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Joseph. This place has tons of ROM hackers (including me) to help you out. Go to the Beginner's Lounge if you're starting out. Good luck on your hack, and have fun at PC~ ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back