• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graphical

Beep beep boop
Years
  • Hi guys!
    I'm not really that new here. I have an account on here, on which I made about 120 posts, but then I left for a long time. While I was active here, the staff decided that members won't be able to change their usernames anymore.
    I came back earlier, and I'm not too keen on my old username, so I just made a new account with this name, which I'm quite fond of.
    I hope I can become one of the most active members here! =)

Action Replay Researcher

Official Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • Hey everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR! Anyways I just joined here about a week ago but I was actually on this page like *checks history* ... ... ... ... 57 times so yeah. My hobby is well searching Action Replay codes and i'm a Official Pokemon Ranger saying that I beat all the pokemon ranger games... And maybe when I find a good forum section i'll make a thread that you can ask for Pokemon Action Replay codes.

~Action Replay Researcher

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Hi there. I've never really been active in a forum before, but after looking through here seems like it's full of lots of cool people.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Hello..
    I'm new here. Joined because i like Pokemon from my kid's days. I wanted to say hi and to learn how can i play those ROM hacks? :D

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
  • I just floated in here...sometimes I have trouble controlling where I end up because the wind blows my body around.

Seriously though...Hi, I'm a noob!

Years
  • Hi im new here is my friend code 1119 7376 8343 soi f you want to battle me or share mystery gifts or trade but my rule is no hacked trading but besides that it would be fun .

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I just joined not very long ago today. So far, I love this site, and I hope to continue to use it. :)
    Hello san!!! nice to finally get involved in something!!!lol!!! i'm a new user and just started ,... um... joining? heh... anyway i'm shy in real life er... in person and dangerously odd personality wise!!!

and if you wanna be come friends than i'd love that!!!

Last edited:

~Chi

Fu Manchu ftw
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    This site is marvelous!
    I could really get used to this forum.

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Hello, fellow newbies! I'm Neutrono. I don't want to start on the wrong foot, so I'll just say it's great to be here. Anybody who wants to be friends with me, I'll accept. Again, great to be here, and I hope to become friends with people like me: n00bs. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Hey Guys, Happy New year. Vent here. so far, this is a nice forum. I'm new and hoping to use the best of it. I write fanfiction and am about to upload a fic, It's a bit radical the plot but I think everyone'll like it. You'll see me in the fiction thread a lot so...See you there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back