• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronic*Chrone

Chronicles*Of*Chrone
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011

Hai Chrone. <3 Well, I think you got the signature thing down. @-@; Just iif you want an image to your sig, you wrap the url of your image between
    The New Users' Hangout
    tags.

As for fanbars, you can google "userbar maker" and I think the first thing you'll see is a website that allows you to create your own instant userbar. Well, that's the simplest way to make one in my book, lol.

Hope this helps, I hope you'll enjoy yourself~

ohh , okay , i'll try :D
    thanks Miss Doronjo :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    Hey, I'm new here, obviously!

Just kind of learning the ropes and figured this would be a good place to make my first post. I gotta say, I like the look of this place. Pretty sleek :cool:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hey, I'm new here, obviously!

Just kind of learning the ropes and figured this would be a good place to make my first post. I gotta say, I like the look of this place. Pretty sleek :cool:
    Yeah, the forum looks pretty neat and organized, eh? This is a good place to post at if you're new, so it's cool that you're exploring the forums a bit. If you need any helps on the forums, just ask me (although a staff member might be more helpful depending on what you need help with). Remember to read the Community Rules also.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    THanks for the hang out spot... To be honest, I'm just trying to get the the 15 post mark so I can post the thread I joined up to post... haha I'll figure something out I'm sure.

Sotaku

Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • New at PC.

Hi, I'm Sotaku. I'm a new member. I'm here because I want to hang out with people who like Pokémon just as much as I do. Where I come from it's not as popular.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Hai everyone! I joined last night. Here are a few a things you should know about me: My name is Quinn, I'm a girl, my favorite Pokémon is Lucario... I think thats good for now! =P

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2021
    Ello ello, another new guy introducing himself, aka me... Thought since I've popped in as a guest a few times I'd finally register and be a member of this community.

aglaya

Duchess of Heracross
    Years
  • Greetings.

...My name's Aglaya, and you may call me Aglaya or anything you feel like as long as it's not deliberately offensive. I registered about four or five minutes ago after stumbling upon this site as I browsed, so introductions are obviously in order.

Be nice to me, will you?

Hiya everyone!

I'm new here, obviously. I've always poked around Poke' forums before but never really joined. I'm a Poke'Player, Pokemon HeartGold being the reason for my sudden increase in...what's the word? Not interest. Well, I can't think of the right word for it at the moment! But I plan on sticking around, that's for sure.

Aaaaand...you're free to call me Sesen~

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    hey everyone. been looking for a good pokemon forum and haven't been able to find one yet hoping to meet alot of people. youll be seeing a whole lot of me in the trading section lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Hey my name is Eiiy, hoping to make an MMORPG eventually most likely wanting to be a concept artist, though I need to work on my drawing skills :|

I am a Poke'mon geek and have played from Poke'mon Red to Heart Gold & Soul Silver, and soon the upcoming Black and White.

My favorite Poke'mon is Furret and always will be :3

!!NOTE!!
    -All version after Gold, Silver and Crystal are terrible. IMO

TheRatBoy

PokeYoutuber
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2011
    Hey guys I'm a veteren of 1st gen pokemon and have been playing for 10 years. Hope to make new friends and try some competitive battling. Btw I have some YouTube videos to help budding HGSS players. My channels in my sig.:)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • So little users, so many time~
    ...Wait, reverse that.

Hi, I'm Sotaku. I'm a new member. I'm here because I want to hang out with people who like Pokémon just as much as I do. Where I come from it's not as popular.

SOTAKU~! Welcome!
    Yeah, here you get SURROUNDED by people who love pokemon! Especially with B/W coming out soon; people are hyped about that. :3

So yeah~! You'll fit right in. :3
    If you don't, I'll DESTROY MYSELF. ;____; Been wanting too for a long time too. :3

Anyway, please! Enjoy your stay. :3

Hey guys, Whats up? I made my own thread , but I'm being greedy and posting here too :P Anyways I hope to be friends with you all :D

Ah, don't worry about it; welcome~!
    I hope to be friends with you too! AVOID THE NOID THOUGH. ;____; He hangs out in my profile. =P

If you have questions new pal, just ask a moderator, kay? :3

Hai everyone! I joined last night. Here are a few a things you should know about me: My name is Quinn, I'm a girl, my favorite Pokémon is Lucario... I think thats good for now! =P

OMG YOU'RE THE CRESSELIA I WANTED TO CATCH. ;____;
    Lucario is an awesome pokemon. =D
    So yeah, welcome~! I hope to enjoy you're stay~! (this welcome was brought to you by the letters J, U, and B.)

Ello ello, another new guy introducing himself, aka me... Thought since I've popped in as a guest a few times I'd finally register and be a member of this community.

Hey, hey, new guy, a.k.a ThanKoa, I'm proud to welcome you to PC. :3
    I'm glad you finally got to register and see all of what PC as to offer. Multiple pokemon discussions planning to take over the world, etc. <3

I hope you'll have fun. :3

Greetings.

...My name's Aglaya, and you may call me Aglaya or anything you feel like as long as it's not deliberately offensive. I registered about four or five minutes ago after stumbling upon this site as I browsed, so introductions are obviously in order.

Be nice to me, will you?

Greetings Aglaya! (can I call you Agl then? :3 Its a short form.)

And yes, let me be the firs tto welcome to to our humble PC. <3 I do hope you'll have fun, and I hope to see you again. :3 [gah, tripped on a banana on the way. ;___;]

Hiya everyone!

I'm new here, obviously. I've always poked around Poke' forums before but never really joined. I'm a Poke'Player, Pokemon HeartGold being the reason for my sudden increase in...what's the word? Not interest. Well, I can't think of the right word for it at the moment! But I plan on sticking around, that's for sure.

Aaaaand...you're free to call me Sesen~

Sesen~! The Sesen-ster~! The Sesen-meisteer~! (kay I'll stop now~)
    We're all poke players (gah, sounds like we're poke-thugs. :3) But yeah, I'm glad you'll stick around. :3

Oh, HG/SS disscussion board is here if you want to take a look at it. :3

hey everyone. been looking for a good pokemon forum and haven't been able to find one yet hoping to meet alot of people. youll be seeing a whole lot of me in the trading section lol.

Nice to meet you Tony~! Welcome to PC~!

Ah yes, the trading section. Once I traded a delibird for a rayquaza. WHAT A RIPOFF. THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD DELIBIRD. >=O

But anyway, I do wish you'll enjoy yourself at the trading boardz, and I hope to see you later. <3

Hey my name is Eiiy, hoping to make an MMORPG eventually most likely wanting to be a concept artist, though I need to work on my drawing skills :|

I am a Poke'mon geek and have played from Poke'mon Red to Heart Gold & Soul Silver, and soon the upcoming Black and White.

My favorite Poke'mon is Furret and always will be :3

!!NOTE!!
    -All version after Gold, Silver and Crystal are terrible. IMO

Gold, Silver, Crystal are definatley not horrible, indeed. :3 Hey, welcome~!

I love Furret. :3 Hey, if you want, you can check out the Metal and Color Generation board~ it has a disscussion about G/S/C there. :3

Soooo yeah! Got questions? Ask a mod, and they can have a decent answer for you. :3

Hey everyone I'm a new user. I'm Evan and I've been into pokemon for like 9 years. I'm just starting too get into rom hacking, and I heard this the place to go.

Hi Evan! Welcome to Buffy the vampire slayer~!
    Just kidding, its PC. :3

Yeah; this place is well known for ROM hackng; [urlhttps://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156]VOILA~! I BRING YOU THE EMULATION SUB-FORUM~![/url] that's the place to check out ROM hacking. :3

Wel lwhatever you decide to do, I hope you'll enjoy yourself. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    Hey all.

I've been playing Pokémon since my old Silver version. My first video game ever, and the start of many more of the series!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey all.

I've been playing Pokémon since my old Silver version. My first video game ever, and the start of many more of the series!

Who can forget good ol' Silver. <3
    And the rival, MAN, HOW HE WAS KEWL. Not as kewl as Gary/Blue, buuuut, yeah. <3

Are you aware of the Metal and Color Genaration disscussion board? Its basically a disscussion sub forum about the pokemon games for GBA or GC. Its right here.

But in anycase, thanks for joining us. =) See you around~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back