• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    hi i been on now for a while but i neer came around to posting here i dont know why couse i seen this forum as soon as i jioned i just wanna say a big hi to everyone who is on here :D i love the site it is awsome i was more eager to try out the rom stuff first but im not too god at it i can never get my scripts to work so i gave up :( i may restart but im gonna need to lean how to script properly

GhostOfPhazon

Hacker Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    hi i been on now for a while but i neer came around to posting here i dont know why couse i seen this forum as soon as i jioned i just wanna say a big hi to everyone who is on here :D i love the site it is awsome i was more eager to try out the rom stuff first but im not too god at it i can never get my scripts to work so i gave up :( i may restart but im gonna need to lean how to script properly

Hey, welcome. You're wanting to learn to script, huh? Same here. Good luck with it!

On that note, how many of you other new people came here looking to learn more about hacking Pokemon roms? From what I've seen, it seems like a lot, but then again I only hang around in the Rom Hacking forum, so of course my view would be biased in that direction.

nnn1110

Nick
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    I am new. I don't like reading alot, so ill try to find my own way around (i got here didn't I?). If there is a pm instant messaging system here, i have a good website to get action replay codes if you need some. :)

Years
  • Hi, I'm yupipi.I'm a newbie. I'm a university student in Japan.
    "Yoroshiku onegaisimasu."
    Hi, bluezelda_alice. I think your idea is good. You said have pokemon diamond. I have one too. Also I have a question. What your favolite pokemon? I like pikachu.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Hi there!I am a newbie too.

I love the 3rd Gen(See my Signature)
    Is anyone here a 3rd Gen Fan too?
    Hello, welcome to the forums! I'm into 3rd Gen too, and about to start a Sapphire playthrough probably. You could post in here to talk to people about the 3rd Gen. I know the place could use some activity, lol.

hi :3
    also like pokemon and currently have pokemon diamond and a few others.
    PM for FC if anyone willing battle/trade :)

And a warm welcome to you too! Lots of people are happy to trade around here, but we have a dedicated forum for that where you could get loads of response. Find it here. As for battles, we have quite a solid competitive community too with its own battle forum. That'd be this one.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • Hey,i'm a newbie too but I've pretty much found my way at the forums.I am loving here.Hope to see you all again

Furukawa_Nel_Chan

The designs must be cool.
    Years
  • Zeroblivion, such a cute wittle Oshawott!!! (fave gen V pokemon evveeerrr!)
    Hey all! Just joined PC like...yesterday or was it two days ago? Anyway whats up everyone! Im glad I found this place...most of my friends arent into pokemon or at least not like I am ^_^
    sidenote: anyone heard of the game okami?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Zeroblivion, such a cute wittle Oshawott!!! (fave gen V pokemon evveeerrr!)
    Hey all! Just joined PC like...yesterday or was it two days ago? Anyway whats up everyone! Im glad I found this place...most of my friends arent into pokemon or at least not like I am ^_^
    sidenote: anyone heard of the game okami?

I'm glad you found this place as well! Welcome to the PokeCommunity. :3 You'll meet a lot of people that are into Pokemon as much as you are! Have fun here! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey, I'm new, I like Oshawott too! Of course I have other favorite Pokemon. Hope I meet good people here.

OSHAWOTT IS MY FAVORITE UNOVA STARTER! <3 It's awesome to see another fellow Oshawott fan! Isn't it adowable? ^__^

You'll meet great people here at the PokeCommunity. Don't be shy to ask myself or Hiidoran any questions you may have. Welcome to PC, and have fun!

Hi im himorisa tomaka i hope to make lots of friends on the community!!

I'm sure you will! The community here is simply amazing. Welcome to PC, Himorisia. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    Hey I'm new here and i've posted a little. Does anyone know a good team to choose in white? (reason i found the place is because of that question. I hope to find a lot of info in this forum!

xX13LoneWolf13Xx

The Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm new here too! Thanks for this thread BTW it's very helpful! :D I'll seem shy at first but once oyu get me out of my shell, I'll be a lot more hyper! I hope to make some new friends here! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back