• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Not really, I haven't checked, but I won't be here long, low batteries.
    Aww, that's too bad. :(

'Elo, PokemonFan, TheSmartOne, Yay_usernames_so_fun_to_spell_out I don't even know. I don't think I should've have had that coffee >.>

How's everyone doing :3?
    Ah just call me Anna. <3 I'm doing alright; was watching Best Wishes and doing a liveblog of the latest episodes~

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
  • Okies. ^.^
    I haven't gotten to watch the Anime in...forever. Since the Johto one waay back. Wow. I should probably look it up online and try to catch up if it's any good. x3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • If you're gonna catch up on the anime, I'd actually say start with Best Wishes. Subbed, preferably, cause the dub does not do Dent justice. At all. It's only 50 eps to get through and you can talk about it with us over in the anime section. <3 If you have time after that, do Hoenn. Best saga ever, Hoenn is, but BW is giving it a run for its money. :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yay! Yeah, they switched in Season 8 I believe. Or 9. The last Hoenn one. That's partly why I can't watch DP now; it's so bad lol. It's better in BW but I can't stand Dent's voice- he went from being voiced by someone absolutely fabulous to being voiced by Sonic's VA who can't seem to get out of hedgehog mode.

=(^.^)=

Years
  • Dent. Dent. Dent. Uhm..
    I really must find out who this Dent person is.

*checks bulbapedia*

OH. HIM. CILAN? Or am I about to facepalm again o.o?
    And they gave him Sonic's VA? That's just wrong -.-

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • YEAH CILAN! Sorry I forget most people don't know him as Dent anymore... I don't like calling him Cilan because to me, Cilan indicated him in the dub and I feel that is a different person than Dent, who is from the original. Am I making sense? lol But yeah they gave him Sonic's VA which is horrendous because he has MAMORU MIYANO in the original! And the dub made him so bland and non-energetic. :((

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Okay..uhm..haii xD :3
    -seetoldchuIwouldfailandallIsaidsofarishaii- >.>
    xD <3 (But now there is no spamming necessary.) XD
    <3 So,hii then xD..x3 I'm Ally or uhm,Incyndia,soo xD..

See,love I really do fail and have no clue what to say naow. >.>

This is dreadful,Im sorry. XD Just,hi. xD

=(^.^)=

Years
  • You didn't faillll thoughh <3 :3 Silleh xD
    Tis adorable. And lacking in fail. Kay? Kay <3

Ooh, I used to read Shaman King a long time ago. I forgot what it's about though. So how was SPM, Sammy? ^.^

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • @Sammy I read Shaman King when it first came out but then forgot about it lol. It's good though.
    Also, do Dwebble. <3 <3

Nah you do not fail Ally! You're all adorable and such. <3 Glad you've come to hang out with us. ^_^

SO HEY what forum style is everyone using?

=(^.^)=

Years
  • XD She said, basically:

-She said hello-
    -random lies about how she failed when she didnt-
    (I'd told her about the 4 Word/20 character rule so she was commenting on how at least she wasn't breaking that naow)
    -Introduced herself to chu guys-

-Told me she failed when she really didn't, she's just nervous-

-lied about it being dreadful and said hi again-

But yesh. How abouttt Eevee for a sprite, Sammy?

/ninja'd twice

And I ish using the Caramel Sentret one :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back