• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (lite RPing for the casual forumer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    I'll have what he's having! I hear that stuff makes for quite the energy drink. Oh, and another milk steak please :3

This is why! It makes you so full of energy! Miltank chocolate milk is waaayyy better than a Tauros'! Everyone knows that! Bouffalount isn't half bad; I'll have a Bouffalount Mignon please. Medium rare.

And why do you want to drink bladder excecretions?

Ummm... no comment?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I think all of you are real! =)
    Also, thanks for the hot chocolate lucariokul.

Do you all come here often? *sips hot chocolate*

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    *flips table*

Hmm... that happened.
    Wait- Wasn't I on the counter?

... *flips counter spilling all the drinks*
    *realizes drink was on the counter*

"Dammit!"

*Hops on Rukario and rides him around*

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
    Of course! It is an energy drink with no crash later! It is full of vitamins and stuff also! Dragonite pee is almost as nutritious as water. Is it ok if I apply for a job here? I can get fernbutter off of you rukariokul.
    Why are you replacing the letter l with r? (Gets fern off)Burden! (Draws another symbol in the air, fern's legs become ridiculously heavy) Please don't ride me, OK?

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    Why are you replacing the letter l with r? (Gets fern off)Burden! (Draws another symbol in the air, fern's legs become ridiculously heavy) Please don't ride me, OK?

Whoops. I must have read your name wrong. Too much Dragonite pee can so that to you. Did that hurt my chances of applying for a job. Also: teach me your ways of drawing shapes in the air.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
    I cannot teach magicks, it's the sort of thing that you need to learn for yourself. (sips hot chocolate)Huh? This is made with water, not milk! (Draws another spell in the air) Secret Ingredient! (Water in drink is replaced with milk) Perfect.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    "Whats all this noise you two are making!!" says the somewhat drunk Blaziken.
    "can´t a Pokemon just get drunk and pass out on the counter in peace these days?"

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    *jumps on Lucariokul for a second time and says, "isn't this more of a morning club?*. Seriously lots of hot chocolate. *blazekin, too much tauros milk again? Jeez, you know your defense stats aren't high enough for such a drink!*.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    "listen here you little 'mon" Slurred the drunk Blaziken. "Do you think your defenses are high enough to take a Blaze Kick?" He got up and walked towards the mon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back