• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (lite RPing for the casual forumer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    *skips up to the bar to claim her drink* So, the theory is, that having both caffeine and alcohol together cancel out the sleepiness and hyperactivity that would come from either. I wonder if that's legit?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    *enters the club* 'Ssup, smelly ones! How are y'all doin' on thi- IS THAT A ROBOT!?! *Rushes up to robot bartender and tries to make it do "the Robot" *

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    It's probably best not to question them, Arma. You never know what they might do. *slurps drink like a child and completely negates the air of knowledge she had been putting out*

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    The valiant forensic detective walks right in the club. Well, he wasn't really a detective, but.. he's got a shiny badge! From a cereal box...

"It's been a while folks!" he greeted. Ah, but look who it is - the friendly robot! "Heey you ol' bucket of bolts, hangin' in there? Remember if you ever need some Oil to drink, it's on me!" he laughed hysterically, probably because he likes making himself laugh. A lot.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
    (Looks at the detective with a slight air of humorous distaste)
    Rejuvenate! (Draws a clock-like symbol I the air, badge turns into a rock, and back again)
    It's an illusion. The badge, the garments... you came to try and do me in, eh? I could escape, but I think it's a waste of time in the first place. Why are you really here...? (trails off)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh whoa has this become a hideaway from criminals? Coooool. I thought it was just the drug lord's hangout; nice to see it's inclusive.

lucariokul

Years
    I am no criminal. Hunter J wants me dead, is all. She took me when I was an egg. I somehow came to be raised by Dragonites and Absols, but Hunter J continues to pursue me out of spite.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh that's pretty traumatic. The heck you hanging around a nightclub for? Well I mean, I guess J hasn't been known to hang around in clubs so you're probably alright here. I guess that makes sense?

TY

*wakes up from drunkness* Anyone wants a sample? I have more than enough!

TY

Free bubblegum with hotdog flavor and a secret ingredient I never shall reveal muhahaha.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Hi guys!

I'm underage, but don't worry. :3

*sits at the bar counter* what an interesting cast of people, including a Pokemon, that's around.

lucariokul

Years
    Hi guys!

I'm underage, but don't worry. :3

*sits at the bar counter* what an interesting cast of people, including a Pokemon, that's around.
    What? You still don't believe we are real? (sigh)
    (Grabs cane from inside tiny satchel) Oh, the satchel? I magickally enlarged the capacity. I have more things in it than I can count.
    Anyway.. (Pokes the detective in the stomach, he backs off.)
    Good thing I learned that tongue tying magick. I'm safe with it. I have no grudge against you. Sit down. (Puts cane away, gets Akaran a hot chocolate with ginger)

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    May I have a glass of Dragonite pee and Miltank chocolate milk please? I'm thirsty and don't feel like waiting. Bartender- the longer it takes, the tip dwindles. Hurry up, I'm angry! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back