• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Ok, well I'm still waiting for anyone to ask for egg raising, but until then, Weavile would like another cherry slushie, she seemed to like it, i'm glad that this place can cater for Non-alchoholics aswell.

now, I looked at your menu, and it seems you don't have any Pizza besides cheese, I'm partially Italian, so I could help you there...

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    Oh, that sounds like it tastes nice then. I wonder why its not so common if it tastes good.

Lucky you, its been hot all day and the electricity went out all morning for some reason.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
    MANICOTTI.

ADD MANICOTTI, DAMMIT.

AND CHICKEN PARMESAN. DEFINITELY THAT.

ADD IN GELATO AND IT'S PERFECT.

Gelato =/= ice cream.

Maka

Years
    ...Why do I still see Excalibur whenever I look at that avatar.

Speaking of which, when I was using Onion Knight's EX Burst in Dissidia, one of the choices for things I could throw was Excalibur. I would've totally picked that if I didn't have to pick Shuriken every single time.

Maka

Years
    We have a gelato place near us~ And I think you'll be able to find it every now and then at Italian places + Whole Foods cafes~ I once had Mocha-flavored gelato at a Whole Foods and it was pretty good, despite me despising coffee.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    We had a gelato place in the Mall of America but it got taken over by a place that turns little girls into wannabe ho's. ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back