• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
"yeah" meerfall said but stood on one of the stools "but you might have to worry about a certain werido's blood on the floor..."

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2011
i know, sorry if my twin blood stains you carpet
i clean it up later *start to lean on otter ;)*

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
meerfall was spinning two glass bottles in her hands "sorry angel... i can promise that i won't bleed but i will kill werid if she leans on me again!" she smashed the glass bottles on the side of the bar! making them sharp and pointy! "hi kai yamato!"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
*gives Dev his sandwich*

*gets up and stands on table to make a speech*

Ahem. Everyone listening? Okay. Microphone?

*Mr. Mime hands microphone up*

Thank you.

Well, my friends, I believe it's time. This installment of the Nightclub has lasted longer than any previous one, and it's been a great place. But all good things do come to an end.

We all know that the Nightclub has been dying a slow, painful death over the course of the last few months. I believe the spirit of it was never really as lively as the original one, and it has been dampened a few times throughout its life. This club has been home to some of us, and has brought people together throughout its time. I made amazing friends here, most notably my dear Akita and Sammyskitty. There have been good times here and bad times, but overall this was a excellent thing for many of us. It's gotta end though- like Brett Favre and his prolonged football career, this thread has been just been painful to watch continue. Maybe in half a year or so we can try again, try to make it so the place actually works. Hiiro and I were talking about it, and maybe we can actually get something together soon.

But for now, we must shut down. The night's finally over, guys- go home and sleep off whatever I gave you to drink.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It's a shame that it had came down to this. Well, hopefully Anna and Hiiro can come up with a better Nightclub, that will show itself with all it's glory soon!

(before anyone asks, this was the decision of Anna and a few others. I had nothing to do with this. )

Farewell, Nightclub.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back