• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
~The Nightclub~

Welcome to my famous 5 star Pokemon Nightclub, winner of 2 rep boosts!
You can come in whenever you want, order drinks, dance with people, and chat! Great place to meet buddies and pair up ;). Use *asterisks* for doing stuff! :meow:

Now, the place has been expanded- the nightclub is the main room, but there is also a go-kart track, restaurant, TV lounge, pokemon stadium and little bedroom for people who've crashed out.

Enjoy! :classic:

Also there is now an indoor/outdoor waterpark, arcade, garden, movie theatre, Contest Hall, egg hatchery, PokéShop w/ grooming parlour, virtual reality room, and sports bar. There are also luxury apartments available for people to live in.
In every room there is a button that opens a portal to the bottomless chasm. It is good for tossing drunks, garbage, and dead canoeists into. Our kitchens are generally temporally unstable, so the amount of time it takes to get food and drink varies considerably and may seem impossible at times. However, this is the Nightclub, folks- anything is possible. Have fun.

Rules and Regulations

Of course, all Other Trivia and forum-wide rules apply.
1. Though this is an Other Trivia thread, that doesn't mean we can just do what we please! This is not a chat thread, it is a Nightclub. I would like everyone to be partying even while chatting, and staying on topic. NO SPAM PLEASE! I direct you to Other Trivia's Rules to have a clearer idea on what constitutes spam.

2. The Nightclub is essentially a not-very-serious roleplay. This means that anyone can join at any time, there are no official sign-ups, and one can do whatever one feel like doing because there is no set storyline. The setting is, of course, the Nightclub. One can use all of the public facilities we provide, and interact with others as much as they will allow (preferably both parties are in the same room, but communication devices and shouting can be implemented).

3. The Nightclub's definition of Out-Of-Character (OOC) is probably a bit different than most. (I wouldn't know, I don't RP.) We say that one is going OOC when one discusses things like PC, signatures, avatars, VMs, PMs, and modship. Discussing Real Life (What I Did Today kinds of things) are generally frowned upon, although one may choose to implement those things in one's post.
Ex. I've had a cold for awhile. or I bought this DVD last night, anyone want to watch?
If one finds the one must say something about another's signature or suchlike, one may implement brackets [ ] or parentheses ( ) to comment.
Ex. [Your avatar is so cute!]

4. If one has a serious conflict with another member, we respectfully ask that both parties keep it out of this thread.

5. This first post is referred to in-thread as the Bulletin Board or Menu (depending on why you are talking about it), and reading the posts one missed while away is said to be Watching The Security Tapes.

6. Please do not constantly repeat actions! *sips tea* if fine, as long as your next few posts do not also have *sips tea* as your only action. Maybe eat a sandwich or order a parfait. Just change it up a bit.

7. You know the 4-word/25 character rule? Well being OOC doesn't count toward that, rather like quotes. So there should be 4 words and 25 characters of in-game actions and talking in every post one makes.

Specialties

Drinks and food specific to the Nightclub. We make any type of food or drink you wish, but these are our own recipies.​
Drinks~
Brilliant Champagne: premium champagne mixed with cherry and orange juice.
Flygon Special: watermelon juice, cantaloupe juice, a pinch of salt, a half teaspoon of jalapeno juice, and a half cup of sugar, blended together and poured over iced tea.
Last Fight Punch: Arizona green tea, Hawaiian punch, and a special ingredient. Not sure what, but probably alcoholic.
OC Sunburst: 20 fl oz of Lemon-Lime Gatorade, 8 fl oz of "Full Throttle Citrus-flavored energy drink", 8 fl oz generic pineapple soda. Variant: Russian Sunburst
Pachy Pachirisu Special: 1 shot of every energy drink on the market, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Sprite, 7up, and Mountain Dew. Turns your vision blue. Don't worry about it.
Ponyta Latté: A latté, but with spices and an energy shot in the mix. Variant: Rapidash Latte (Irish Creme & extra spice)
Raichu: a mix of all the drinks served at the Nightclub. Served as a shot.
Sammy Chocolate Special: chocolate milk with ginseng and a hint of bourbon.
Sammy's Apples with a Touch of Blue: apple juice, vodka, and food colouring.
Slowpoke Special: water and coke, a few pinches of dried SlowPokeTail, and molasses. Served in a shotglass to keep Pachirisu drinkers from passing out on hyperness.
Spinda Special: everclear, vodka, and some essence of Confuse Ray, shaken by a Spinda or Spoink. Served with Persim berries to cure the confusion.

Breakfasts~
Happy Pancakes: Pancakes served with eggs and bacon in the shape of a happy face. The syrup is mixed with caffeine, to make you happy.
Angry Pancakes: Pancakes served with eggs and bacon in the shape of an angry face. The syrup is mixed with an Irish alcoholic beverage, to make you angry. >:/
Strawberry Explosion: Two strawberry waffles or pancakes with strawberry syrup, served with a glass of strawberry milk.

Lunches & Dinners~
The Peachy Sammich Lunch: Grilled brick red cheese and pepperonis on red-coloured bread. Served with red tea with peaches.
Overheat Special: Two hamburgers filled with jalapeño peppers, nachos with jalapeño peppers and hot sauce, and some spicy chicken.
Sand Hamwich: Bread, Ham, Lettuce, Ham, Mustard, Bread
Bad Egg Pizza: Combines the eggs that were left unattended from the Egg Hatchery and pizza to create an egg flavoured pizza with pineapple slices in the middle.
Hot n' Spicy Pizza: Jalapeno, Pepperoni, onion, capsicum, Ham, cheese, Salsa, Base
Super Supreme Pizza: Olives, capsicum, onion, ham, cabanossi, mushroom, cheese, salsa, base
Flamethrower Soup: Chicken and noodles with various spices, served in a stone bowl that is heated on the back of a Slugma. May cause flames to burst from mouth.

Treats~
July Special: Ruby Mist Tea (fruity ruby red hibiscus blend with cool mint) and Smarties candies.
Bananina Parfait: Bananas, nuts, chocolate, Pocky, and a Giratina toy.
Blueberalga Parfait: Blueberries, strawberries, cream, whipped cream, and a Dialga toy.
Strawberalkia Parfait: Strawberries, strawberries, more strawberries, and a Palkia toy.
Spoiler:

Jobs

A Nightclub needs a lot of staff, especially one as big as this! So here is a list of jobs taken and jobs available.
Jobs Filled:
Club Manager and Bartender Extraordinaire: TheSmartOne
Assistant Club Manager, Devious DJ, Virtual Reality Room Supervisor, Fair Bouncer/Cop, Creator of Work for TSO, and Zombie Expert: Sammyskitty
Best Customer and Reliable Sponsor: BinaryPeaches, Red the Espeon and Wittle Candle the Hitomoshi

Arcade Manager and Reputable Card Dealer: Lucy
Immaculate Janitor, Odd (Job) Person, and Aesthetical Gardener: Reddo
Partyin' Sports Bar Manager and Bar Chef: Pazuru
Suave Lifeguard and Waterpark Manager Goddess: Akita
Movie Theatre Manager and Ticket Taker: last fighter 36
Construction Worker: dragonomega
Hyperawesome Architect and Imaginative Drink Mixer: Pachy
Rather Timid PokéShop Manager and Attentive Pokemon Groomer: Enlightened~Espeon
Assistant Bouncer and (Not a Real Job) Chaos Maker: Spirit Albarn
Cheerful Head Chef: Flyboy
Young Restaurant Manager: The Explorer Of Destiny
Pixel-Savvy Decorator: minime010
Adorable Concessions Manager and Experimenting Technician: Kamiya-chan
Eccentric Contest Hall Manager: Miss Doronjo
Usually Tipsy, Partyin' Waitress: KanadeTenshi

Overly Intelligent Sports Bar Bartender: TSO's Mr. Mime (MM)
Assistant Lifeguard and Extremely Clever Swim Intstructor: Akita's Weavile (Katniss)
Movie Theatre Ticket Seller: last fighter 36's Swampert (Swampy)
Construction team: Sammyskitty's Rhydon, Sandslash, Poliwrath, Smeargle, Machamp, and Charizard
Assistant DJ: The Corrupt Plague's Porygon-Z

Jobs Available:
Pokémon Stadium Manager
Bouncer
Hatchery Manager
Shooting Range Caretaker
PokéPark Manager
If you think you should have a job that is not listed here, just ask about it!

There may be more as the club expands.

Employee Absence Policy:
If you are employed by the Nightclub, we expect you to make an appearance once in awhile. Any employee must not go two weeks without a post in the thread, or they will be fired. Exceptions are if you are going to be away/without internet for some time, in which case you must PM/VM either Sammyskitty or TheSmartOne.

Retired: Awesomely Strong Bouncer: shot571
Retired: Responsible and Hard-Working Technician: dead-man-walking
Retired: Expert DJ: The Corrupt Plague
Unfortunately Fired: The Last One
Unfortunately Fired: Quick-as-a-Flash Go-Kart Track Manager: WonderGirl
Unfortunately Fired: Waiter: pokemonleaguechamp
Gladly Fired and Stripped of Adjectives: Bouncer: Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!
Gladly Fired and Stripped of Adjectives: Egg Hatchery Manager and Italian Food Maker: Dark Pulse94

Apartments

To request living quarters here at the Nightclub, we recommend you a) be a regular member of the club and b) contact TheSmartOne or Sammyskitty. Those who have apartments are listed here.
Akita
Diablerie
Enlightened~Espeon
Kamiya-chan
last fighter 36
minime010
Miss Doronjo
Sammyskitty
The Explorer Of Destiny
TheSmartOne

Pokémon

Since people who aren't regulars tend to get confused about the nicknamed Pokémon that seem to hang around, here's a list of them and who owns them.
Akita has:
Katniss- Weavile

angel has:
Cherry- Pikachu
Creseant- Umbreon
Cute- Mew
Mystic- Vulpix
Shells- Togepi

dead-man-walking has:
Alessandro- Electivire
Goliath- Shiny Metagross
Harley- Magnezone
Klesta- Skarmory
Pixel- Porygon-Z
Ugohr- Steelix

Diablerie has:
Ace- Buizel

dragonomega has:
Bull nose- Tauros
Gally- Gallade
Gullington- Wingull
Moo- Miltank
Pika- Pikachu
Rawr- Arcanine
Terrington- Torterra
Toadington- Politoad

Enlightened~Espeon has:
Psychi- Espeon
Shadow- Umbreon

Kamiya-chan has:
Ayu- Pachirisu
Tai- Charmander

last fighter 36 has:
Mawlly- Shiny Mawile
Swampy- Swampert

Pachy has:
Chiu- Raichu
Gao- Feraligatr
Kairi- Gardevoir
Pachi- Pachirisu
Sora- Gallade
Wishi- Jirachi

Pazuru has:
Kaoru- Leafeon

Rosary has:
Cam- Mebukijika
Karin- Pendoraa
Maka- Zeburaika
Patty- Emboar
Tara- Swana
Zack- Murando

Sammyskitty has:
Amphy- Ampharos
Bi- Celebi
FreeFree- Butterfree
FriFri- Beautifly
Icy- Glaceon
Jiggly- Jigglypuff
Leon- Dragonite
Mew-Mew- Mew
Mimzy- Minun
NumNums- Mawile
Pachie- Pachirisu
Pimzy- Plusle
ShayShay- Shaymin
SingSong- Lapras
Yami- Gardevoir

SIN1488 has:
Masha- Jolteon
Vikasaur- Salamence
SIN jr.- Gengar
Malus- Duskull
Vlad- Gallade

TheSmartOne has:
Eddie- Umbreon
Jackson- Jolteon
Maddie- Vaporeon
MM- Mr. Mime
Penny- Flareon
Tristan- Espeon

Miscellaneous

We now have a currency. Nightclub money is denoted as NC(some number) or ★(some number) if you choose to use it.
Ex. NC11.38 or ★11.38

This is a map of the premises, made by Sammyskitty. It will be updated sometimes.
Spoiler:

Here are things you can put in your signature to advertise the club. If you make one, send it to TheSmartOne by VM or PM.

Anything which is missing from here can be PM'd/VM'd to TheSmartOne. Have fun, thanks for reading all this!

Last edited:

GlacyKitty

☆ Glaceon ☆
Years
yes please! * eats cherries* *slurps juice boxes* *attempts to try and tie the cherry stems wiith Sammy's tongue*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
*laughs at Sammy's attempts* I can actually do that.

Hey Sammy, do you want to have a job here at the Nightclub?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
*cleans up Sammy's empty juice boxes* Well, this place could use alot of help... We need a DJ, a chef, a waiter/waitress, a janitor, and a go-kart track supervisor to name a few. Really, if you can think of a job you want, you can take it (besides bartender/manager. that'd be mine.)

Years
This reminds me of several threads I've seen on another forum. I don't assume you'll be employing the services of an auto-server?

Anyways, I'll just have a simple glass of ice water for the moment, since it's so late for me and I've got work in the morning. (b'-')b

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
*wakes up*
Sammy an idea for a job!
Pokemon Handler for the Stadium!
Also a part-time DJ as a side job (till we get another one)!

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
*repaints battlefield lines in the Stadium*
*recieves a visit from Mew and Glaceon*
*captures*
*becomes best buddies*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Okay! Sounds like a good idea... I have made a clicky-banner in my siggy so I am also just posting everywhere I can :3

*eats chocochip pancakes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back