• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Sybil

You mods these days and your ability to use those cheating ways. D:

Sinny, don't just assume someone's a n00b because of little or no posts. There are plenty of alts here, as well as old members who have started over. :D

Lady Sybil

What... what am I doing...

OMFG haha I keep looking in OT on my main and seeing new posts by Lady Sybil in the NC... and then I'm like "OH yeah. That's me. Haha."

what is wrong with me i think someone fed me drugs

Last edited:

Lady Sybil

Nooo Sinny fed me drugs and causing me to act not myself and speak in italics D: and make big pointless run-on sentences D: D:

quick hover over the first o-thing in TSO's sig

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    You must be bored, but I guess that's why we are all here. I guess I'll set up the chess board......

|R||Kn||B||Q||K||B||R|
    --------------------------
    |P||P||P||P||P||P||P||P|

|*||*||*||*||*||*||*||*|
    |*||*||*||*||*||*||*||*|
    |*||*||*||*||*||*||*||*|
    |*||*||*||*||*||*||*||*|
    |P||P||P||P||P||P||P||P|
    |R||Kn||B||Q||K||B||R|

Wow that took way longer than I thought, and it's not very square shaped :S

And for some reason it's green vs blue, without any indication of black or white spaces. But we can work that out........ :o

SIN1488

Years
    It may be so, dear Sinny.

wtf why am i acting so ridiculous

Yeah you should be sipping tea and eating crumpets like a lady, or sumtin....

And every time you write in italics, I think of those words as your thoughts that you are typing out. :S

I just had a cup of coffee and I'm not used to drinking caffeinated drinks lately, so I probably will act ridiculous too. :S

Lady Sybil

you are absolutely right about the italics

/sips tea
    /eats crumpet

wtf how am i forgetting what a crumpet is is it like a biscuit or a bread or a cookie or what i forgot

SIN1488

Years
    IDK, I just know that classy British people drink tea and eat crumpets. At least that's the stereotype we Americans see. :P

Just like how most of the world pictures Californians as the "Surf's up, brah!" type of people that all wear shorts and flip-flops to work.

And that reminds me how I used to picture Hawaii as just being a big island with a bunch of huts and stuff, and South American countries as being almost all jungle-like places, and Africa as being a bunch of dry plains with small shacks made of sticks and branches, and Alaska being a bunch of snow with igloos and eskimos, and........ It seems most American children have a narrow view of the world, unless it was just me. :S

Wow that was a lot...... Anyways, anyone notice how we got new "Online/Offline" icons up top?

Also:
    Spoiler:

:D

SIN1488

Years
    Eh? What? Where are you seeing these?

Maybe it's just on the skin I'm using? ?0_o?

*enters the club*
    Dont kill me plz! :(

I'll think about it..... :badsmile:

:o

I finally decided to retire my Rin avatar. I'll miss it.... *sniffles* :(

And when I get bored of my current one, I'll probably just put a picture of me, so everyone here can get used to the face of sin. :badsmile:

SIN1488

Years
    I'm liking the new avatar~

It's only on Gen. Inverse. I use old old style- Forest Grovyle's Legendaries.

I would keep a specific skin, but I just use the default since my browser clears cookies every time I close it, and I can't be hassled to change it every time. I like this one anyway, Tsutaja ftw. 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back