• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

*eats rare candy* Its nasty :@. how could you?Thanks anyway *slaps guy stalking me* Mewtwo use psychic-_-

shot571

*laughs at thief getting owned by glaceon* *kicks him* *Realises what rare candies are for :o * Thans sammy :D

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
*sigh*

*uses Gardevoir to follow Spirit*
*Returns with shot's Mewtwo*
*gives back Mewtwo*

Watch out next time, kay?

shot571

Ha sammy is better than you fool :D. Get outta this thread I found it first. *thanks sammy by giving him an arceus egg*Ill take anything :D. Hmm not cleaning or stuff. I could be a bodyguard with my mewtwo?

shot571

must i remind you this isnt a game boy. Sammy and smart are owning you *owes them thier life*

shot571

Sick me any my mewtwo are now bouncers. Lets see what to do with alabrn. Hmm I could use psychich crushing all his bones. Use psychic to force him to make the banner he owes me. Or feed him to arcanine. Ill let you pick boss :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back