• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlightened~Espeon

We go way back..
    Years
    ????*Flames, Psyci, Mew~shie, and Shadow all attack Sammy for some reason.Flames uses Flare Blitz(yes, he's that awesome), Psyci uses psychic(the only move she will use),Mew~shie uses SolarBeam(yes, it's just that random), and Shadow uses DarkPusle(the move he felt like using) and...*

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    im confused too O_o

*Heads to the nighclub basement and collects a zombie and Mawlly fights it*

Mawlly use Fire Blast [yes Mawile's can learn Fire Blast by TM]

Zombie burns into oblivion.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Well don't unleash the zombies until Skye-daughter is done Zombie-proofing the place
    *walking around with a cute little tool belt on, hammering anti-zombie panels on to the walls and painting them...a fleck of pink paint sits on her cheek*

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Ummm...she's taking a brief hiatus from PC I think. It's like a personal problem she's gotta address. *doesn't know how long Smartsies-chan will be gone*...it could be a few hours it could be a couple of weeks. D8

But I think she'll be fine when she gets back. :D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    *Chiu(My Raichu) and Kairi(My Gardevoir), carrying an awake Wishi(My Jirachi) walk in from the Pokemon area*

Kairi <Speaking inside people's minds so everyone can hear>: "Wishi wanted to spend some time with you"

Yay! *Cuddles Wishi as it croons happily and asks if I can make a wish*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back