• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    meerfall walks in

"can i have a five raichus?"

"dent you again i met you down at the bar!, remember?"

"this time is this acutally your job?"

MeerFall

Years
    meerfall drank one
    "thank you angel"
    meerfall looked around
    "wow i feel honered to be here"
    meerfall drank the rest of it raichu drinks. Meerfall started to breakdance on dance floor.

MeerFall

Years
    "I thought i just polish up a few moves before night fall" he stared at flaky " you would not belive what i came across on my way here... I found a revive in the middle of the road, so i took it. how are you flaky?"

MeerFall

Years
    meerfall stopped walking towards the tv at look at dents happy face, but meerfall gave a frown. "why do you want to work for people, when they can work for you?"

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
    I love to be able to serve and interact with my lovely customers. I've always worked as a waiter and chef, since my brothers and I opened our own cafe.

And really, I own this place too. So there is no disadvantage, MeerFall.

MeerFall

Years
    "oh sorry about that dent... i just thought about your feelings..." meerfall frowned and looked at the floor. "sorry so damn much"

Dent

Years
    It's no problem. Just remember not to assume things about people based on your own feelings about the subject.

MeerFall

Years
    "hey flaky! i challenge you to a dance compertion!" said meerfall in a battle posion, "hey dent! you don't mind juging do you?"

Dent

Years
    I'm not too much of an expert in dance... And Fighter's got some chai ready to drink.

*presents Fighter with a mug of chai*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back