• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    No. My rabbit.

And anyway, we need things to actually get done around here. I would like to have winter parties and we can not do that if we do not have the proper decor.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Now that the tinsel is sorted I think we should put some up. And someone should find an icicle-laden chandelier. Hmmm... there may be one in the Neverending Closet of Decorations...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    (calling to angel) It may be in many seperate boxes; I think someone took it apart last time it was put away!

*starts putting up tinsel*

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    *Smartie's voice is like a whisper* *Yells back: Ok! Thanks!*
    *Searches a box to find the bottom of the base* I don't want to lose this. *Carries it out of closet**Gently puts it on the floor*

Redd White

Bluecorp CEO
    Years
    Ah, candles, quite magniiful

What are these beautlorious decorations for?

(OOC: Anyone who has plaved 1-2, turnabout sisters of the AA series knows that Redd White has an..."unique" vocabulary.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back