• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub [Third Significant Incarnation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Character: Marcy

"That'll be two then, hon. Leave it on the counter, I'll pick it up when I pass it by," Marcy said as she collected a few empty glasses for Sammy or Charlie to wash.

Character: Marcy

artieface

EXTERMINATE.
    Years
  • Character: Arthur

Arthur nodded, fishing the required amount and a bit of change out of his wallet. He left it on the counter, taking his drink and moving to sit at a nearby table. Dancing was certainly out.

Character: Arthur

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Character: Aoi

Aoi got up and walked to Sammy. "Hey Sammy. I hope you know that guy likes you. I bet you know already though. He was making it obvious." Aoi said "Let's go sit at a table" "You need anything? Any food?"

Character: Aoi

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Character: Arma

"Hey Sammy. I hope you know that guy likes you. I bet you know already though. He was making it obvious. Let's go sit at a table. You need anything? Any food?"

Upon hearing this, Arma stopped dancing, his expression turning from amused to annoyed. The nerve of that guy! What the heck is this fella tryin' to prove? Is he picking a fight or something? He was ready to open his mouth and start an argument, but he managed to keep his cool. "Calm down, man. He's just a kid, it ain't worth it. Picking a fight here would ruin your chance of getting a job at this place." Instead, his face turned back to normal before he said "Yo Aoi, 'sup? It's a nightclub man. Can't blame me for asking the prettiest girl for a dance, can you?" He chuckled "Are you jealous Aoi?"

Arma followed Aoi and sat at the table. "Say, there are a few things I'd like to ask you two. You see, while I was busy foolin' around and having fun, the two of you found yourselves a job instead. But what exactly are you gonna do for the night? It's gettin' pretty late already, and I got noplace to stay."

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Character: Sammy

----

Aoi walked over.

"Hey Sammy. I hope you know that guy likes you. I bet you know already though. He was making it obvious."

Sammy didn't say a word, but she saw that Arma stopped dancing. Aoi invited her over to a table and asked her if she wanted any food or drink. Her stomach growled. A little bit of food wouldn't hurt. She ran into the kitchen and told Charlie she would like a medium-rare steak. She also saw a pile of dishes in the sink. Ehhhh, I'll do those later. She ran back to the table and saw that Arma was also sitting there.

"Say, there are a few things I'd like to ask you two. You see, while I was busy foolin' around and having fun, the two of you found yourselves a job instead. But what exactly are you gonna do for the night? It's gettin' pretty late already, and I got noplace to stay."

"I don't know what I'm going to do for the night. There are a couple rooms upstairs that you could sleep in. I'm sure Marcy won't mind."

----
    Character: Sammy

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

"I guess I can't blame you. But you were making it so obvious. I'm not jealous, I can't get into a relationship. My enemies would find out who they are and torture them, kill them, and use them to kill me So no thanks." Aoi knew that was the way of life. He would die alone for those reasons. He would only be able to get into a relationship if he faked his own death and lived a quiet life.

"Say, there are a few things I'd like to ask you two. You see, while I was busy foolin' around and having fun, the two of you found yourselves a job instead. But what exactly are you gonna do for the night? It's gettin' pretty late already, and I got noplace to stay."

"Well we get boarding with our job you see. And 3 meals a day."

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Character: Arma

"I guess I can't blame you. But you were making it so obvious. I'm not jealous, I can't get into a relationship. My enemies would find out who they are and torture them, kill them, and use them to kill me So no thanks."

"Wow... And I thought I came from a bad place..." "Just who is this guy? Did he grew up like some sort of warchild?

It was getting late, and Arma stil hadn't found himself a place to stay. He asked Sammy and Aoi on what they're plans were for the night.

Sammy replied first "I don't know what I'm going to do for the night. There are a couple rooms upstairs that you could sleep in. I'm sure Marcy won't mind." Arma wanted to comment on this, but Aoi didn't gave him the chance.
    "Well we get boarding with our job you see. And 3 meals a day."

"Damn, That marcy sure is a hospitable person. Let's just hope she's willing to take in a troublemaker like me." Arma stood up "I think I'm going to ask her about it right away, before it gets too late... I don't wanna spent my night under a tree..." he then walked towards Marcy.

" 'Scuse me, Marcy?" He was hesistating, thinking it was pretty rude to just ask for a place for the night. " It's getting late already, and I haven't found a place to spent the night yet. D-do you think I could spent the next few nights here? Until I find myself a place a place to live. I promise I won't make any trouble, and I'd be happy to work for you, I only want a bed for the night, and some food." He asked, with a desperate look on his face.

Character: Arma

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

----

Arma got up from the table to ask Marcy something. Sammy took this time to go wash the dishes that were piling up. She didn't want to get fired from her newly obtained job. She went back inti the kitchen and picked up a dirty glass. She squirted some soap on it, then took a sponge and scrubbed it. She rinsed it off and put it on a towel laid out beside the sink. She did this over and over with each and every dish. She heard a ding and saw her steak was done. She dried off her hands, grabbed her steak, and walked back to the table. She started eating.

----

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • [OOC: Just so people know, Anna asked me to take over Marcy whenever I could, so if I post of Marcy, please don't eat me...>__> I'll try to do a good job!]

Marcy finished collecting empty glasses, and noticed that Arthur had finished his drink quite quickly. "Gee, did he even taste it?" she wondered to herself as she grabbed his glass and placed in among the other dirty dishes.

"I'd be happy to work for you, I only want a bed for the night, and some food."

Marcy returned to the counter to find Arma asking her for a room. "Of course you can! We will have to find a job for you to work off your bill, of course. Do you have any special talents that you think would help out around here?" Marcy wiped down the counter as she spoke.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

"That looks good" Aoi said is his usual cold tone. He watched her eat the stake. He looked around. "Odd. I expected more fights. Guess I have an easy job. Not that it's helping my physical condition. I really wanted to try that new technique I developed right before I fell in the portal. I hit the back of their neck and the fall down unconscious. I haven't had the time to test it out here yet..."

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

----

After finishing her steak, Sammy decided that she had been cooped up in this place for too long. She dug out her money and counted it. This should be enough... So with what money she had she set out into the city, her hair flowing in the cool breeze as she walked. This shouldn't take long...

----

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

Sammy finished her steak then counted some money and set out. Aoi just sat therethinking about how he got himself into this mess. Well I need to make the best of it.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

----

Sammy walked back into the Nightclub with a bag in hand. She went out shopping for some new clothes, as she didn't bring much with her and the clothes she had were getting very dirty. She went upstairs to change. After much trouble and a couple of toes getting hit on a dresser, she had successfully switched into a new outfit. This one was a light blue shirt and a pair of dark grey jeans. She went back downstairs and sat at a table, where she chilled.

----

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

"Ah, you're back Sammy? See you got some new clothes" He looked at the door and though Do I need some clothes? I don't think so, this hoodie's good enough...

artieface

EXTERMINATE.
    Years
  • [OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in about a week. OTL I've been in France, and sort of kind of forgot to mention that. I think I mentioned it once, but yeah. qq']

He downed the drink without so much as a second thought. It had been a bit of a long week. Or month. Or longer.
    Arthur sighed, idly tracing his index finger around the edge of the glass; the nightclub seemed to have a good variation of customers, many of which seemed a bit desperate for interaction. Not that he was one to judge, or even do so much as read into the situation. Marcy retrieved the glass and he nodded his thanks, watching as the brown haired girl returned.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Character Form

Full Name: Skye (Can't tell his full name to anyone)

Species/Physical Appearance:
    At first glance, he looks like a normal human, with short brown hair and a pale complextion, light blue eyes and roughly six feet in hight, and is still technicly human, but is anything but normal. He's an Animorph. They are a group of kids fighting to save the planet earth from invading parasite slugs. They were givin the power to morph into any animal they touch, by the Andalites, a race of aliens that look like blue Centaurs with four eyes, and a large bladed tail. While in morph he can send out telepathic messages to any living thing nearby. <It'll look like this> Enough about that now. Because of the morphing, he can't wear anything other then skin tight clothing. He personaly like to wear the body portion of a scuba suit.

Personality:
    Because of the Yeerks (the slugs) he just can't bring himself to trust anyone anymore. He's shy and reclusive most of the time, but when he's ready for battle, he's quick to bite anyone that gets too close. If you do get him to trust you, he can be the best of friends and will portect you from danger in a heart beat.

Anything Else: He loves to read.

--------------------------------------​

Skye was right in the middle of tearing out the jugular of the the nearest Hork-Bajir when he suddenly found himself inside a mush darker room. What happened to the battle?! What happened to the Pool Ship?!? Skye thought. He looked around the room. It was much darker here, but that didn't matter much to the lion's eyes. He sniffed and found it to be a much less hostle inviroment. No smell of blood or death. But he didn't let that fool him. He had to be on some other part of the Pool Ship. He soon found some stairs leading upward. Skye could hear voices from those stairs. He moved toward them and then up. Before he got all the way up he demorphed back to human and then to rat. He planed to sneak a peak. When he looked he saw what looked like a human bar. And almost thought it was one, but then saw something that put him straight. smoe of these "people" were not really people. He scurried back down the stair a little and demorphed to human again and back to lion. He then went back up the stairs. At the top, he decided to give everyone a little scare, and let out the loudest roar he possibly could. "RRRROOAAAARRR!!!!!!!!!!" <Attention all yeerks! Surrender and Die.>​

Character - Skye
    Location - Nightclub - Top of bsaement stairs

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • [OOC: Omg, I love Animorphs~~~]

----

Sammy got up to go wash some dishes. She picked up a plate and started scrubbing it.

"RRRROOAAAARRR!!!!!!!!!!"

This sudden loud noise made Sammy dropped the plate she was washing. She pulled out one of the steel cartridges with a button on it from her back pockets. She pressed the button to turn it into a gun and then walked to the kitchen door, gun ready to fire. She saw a lion at the top of the stairs. She overturned a table and then ducked behind it, gun aimed at the beast.

<Attention all Yeerks! Surrender and Die.>

This new message caught her off guard. She looked around, searching for the source, even though it appeared to originate from her mind.
    "Show yourself!" She shouted.

----

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • Full Name: Mia Hawkins

Species/Physical Appearance:
    Mia is a few inches under six foot tall, has long green hair (dyed) and is human. She tends to wear a t-shirt and jeans most of the time (occasionally a skirt). In cold weather, long-coats with many hidden pockets are her thing.

Personality:
    Mia is a geek; a fan of most sci-fi series (books, movies and television), Lego, webcomics and computer games. She's been building robots since the age of 9 and has been piloting a mecha (built from her own design) for about a year. She can play many instruments and likes to go busking.
    Mia is quick to decide whether she likes or dislikes people, but she tends to be open to changing her opinion of them.

Anything Else: Had a pet lamb once. Good with a staff in a pinch.

---

Mia was in her room and had just finished loading a basic testing AI onto a robotic hand when the portal opened. A loudly roar echoed through through the room and then a message came through her mind.
    "Huh, this seems like it'll be fun," she said, grabbing her travel bag and the hand. "Off we go, then!"
    She stepped through the portal and found herself staring at a lion's backside.

"Excuse me, is this Wonderland?"

Character: Mia

[OOC: What ho, chaps and chapesses?
    EDIT: because somebody didn't know what busking is, decided to clarify. It's when you play music on the street (usually for money). It might be a New Zealand term only? :o]

Last edited:

artieface

EXTERMINATE.
    Years
  • Character: Arthur

A near deafening roar split through the music and low murmur of conversation, sending Arthur out of his seat in shock. Standing near the toppled chair, he quickly glanced around the room.

He did a double take. Yeerks? The **** are Yeerks? The same girl emerged from the kitchen, cocking her guns and crouching behind an overturned table.

[OOC: Why hello thaaar.]

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

A lion! How the crap! He had just heard a lion roar! "What!" Aoi shouted jumping out of chair, quite literally. He grabbed his Katana and prepared to fight.

<Attention all Yerks! Surrender and die!>

"What is a Yerk!" Sammy had jumped behind a table. Then the lion came. He's been working on this. He ran at the beast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back