• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I have 7 now? This is quite amazing. WHEN I EXPECTED SO LITTLE, TOO. XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

"Today I was at a debate tournament, and my opponent stood to rebuttal. He said "my opponent's arguement is like a bikini, what it reveals is very interesting, but what it covers is crucial." I lost the debate but I think he deserved it more.MLIA"

Pretty songs and average lives are a truly win combination.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

I always sit on my leg too long, and when I finally get off of it, it hurts like heck. I hate that.

Didn't you say that a lot of your family is sick? Speaking of sick, there's apparently been a case of swine flu at my college. Not that big of a deal, honestly. Now if a huge amount of people there suddenly got it, then I might actually worry.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

I've got an alt, but it was mainly used to test a user name. I decided against getting that change after posting with it for a bit.

Years
    136384. I have four alts because I was bored and created most of them in the alt raid on PC last Saturday/Sunday.

I always sit on my leg too long, and when I finally get off of it, it hurts like heck. I hate that.

Didn't you say that a lot of your family is sick? Speaking of sick, there's apparently been a case of swine flu at my college. Not that big of a deal, honestly. Now if a huge amount of people there suddenly got it, then I might actually worry.

Pretty much everyone's better. My sister's just had school off since Friday. Don't really know why she's had the whole week off. I apparently never caught what any of them had... so, naturally, my mother's accusing me of having been the one to bring it into the house.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

Yeah...I think my user name was what caused the whole robot thing to begin with. Now, I pretty much just go along with it. XD

Dang, it's only 11, and I'm really tired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back