• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Couldn't actually think on how to start 44 last week, so it's being written today.

Edit as of the 6/5/11: Writing wise, Justified Lunacy is now finished, people. Like Fuyu said, I know we're giving you a lot to read here, but it's worth it.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    I have just finished downloading episode 30 of Digimon Adventure 02.

(This post was to keep this from dying)

Years
    Tamers is absolutely hands down the best season of Digimon.

Pachy: Have you joined our club or filled in a sign up sheet?
    lol sorry i've forgotten and the first page wont load for some reason

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Does anyone know when Digimon Masters Online is released globally? I thought it was supposed to be out this month.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Hey guys sorry again about my inactivity,I am going to try super hard to to become that again.My cousin made a digimon rp.She'd like skilled rpers and writers to join if anybody wants to join or know someone who might want to join.We need five more people.

Years
    Chapter 5 of Origins and Secrets is now complete. If people would like me to continue this story, please let me know either by VM or PM. Chapter 12 of JL's sequel is progressing well and is actually nearly finished. Also, if the interest is there for a 02 AU that's not like the 02 everyone is bound to know and love, please also let me know.

That aside, can someone please tell me what's been happening in Xros Wars?

Edit: Jayster, I would nearly be at the Champion level by now, wouldn't I?

Years
    I got up to episode 6, before getting very majorly distracted by all of these Digimon stories I'm doing. You don't have to give me a recap from there if you don't want to, but it's up to you.

Lockmaster24

Years
    ok i'll put it in a spoiler for those who don't want to know

I believe episode 6 is X4 so yeah.
    Spoiler:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Active: Usually just on weekends, unless I come on other times rarely.
    Partner: Kapurimon->Kotemon->Dinohumon->Kyukimon->SlashAngemon
    Why: *points to his username to prove how much of a fan he is*
    Password: Digi-Modify

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Active: Usually just on weekends, unless I come on other times rarely.
    Partner: Kapurimon->Kotemon->Dinohumon->Kyukimon->SlashAngemon
    Why: *points to his username to prove how much of a fan he is*
    Password: Digi-Modify

I suppose you're in, but welcome to the club ;)
    Sorry for my absence, I was taking tests in my school, and studying, which explains my sudden absence. Being a teen, I'm in a deep relationship, and well, you get the point. All I can just say is, my schedule was pretty busy. My fan fics for others was going on as well, since I have friends who read, and desire my time to write them something.
    Glad I'm back though, and may I ask what's going on in here...I haven't been able to watch the current episodes that came out. Internet pretty slow.

Lockmaster24

Years
    well, i'm waiting for a sub to be released for Xros Wars 38, but yeah, I'm very Impatient. Also I now have Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon The Movie (Our War Games yeah?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back