• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    OmegaShoutmon is not technially Shoutmon's evolution but mearly what we will become in the future in an instant. Shoutmon will, over time, naturaly become OmegaShoutmon.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Tamers was still the best.

You know it is. :f

Serial Experiments Lain-spiked Digimon is allllways good. Darker and edgier indeed.

Years
    MY FRONT PAGE D:

WHAT THE HELL IS PHOTOBUCKET DOING D:

Yeah I agree Tamers was the best season because it was serious yet humorous at the same time :D

also i loved no matter how scary Guilmon's digivolutions got he still had the same voice. Even as Megidramon you could hear his voice in the growl :P

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Well the way they ended Tamers I'm seriously surprised they haven't made a continuation of it yet. It would be good if they brought it back.

Agreed. When I watched the ending I was hopping that they would make another season but I guess the movies took that place. I wanted to know if Takato and the others went back to the digital world to get their Digimon partners back.

i have a topic:
    What is everyone's opinion on OmegaShoutmon?

I don't watch Xros Wars but I did watch the episode about OmegaShoutmon. I'm starting to wonder if Shoutmon is a Rookie Digimon now since OmegaShoutmon is his digivolution form....you can see why I'm not use to the new ways of Digimon but other then that; OmegaShoutmon is a really amazing Digimon and kicked butt when I first saw him.

MY FRONT PAGE D:

WHAT THE HELL IS PHOTOBUCKET DOING D:

Photobucket has been doing that on a lot of images. My images on Photobucket are fine though.

Yeah I agree Tamers was the best season because it was serious yet humorous at the same time :D

I second this! Tamers was my top favorite season because of all the laughs coming from that show. "Not seen on TV" When Guilmon had digivolved into Growlmon for the first time but couldn't turn back was what made me laugh my head off so much. Even now I still laugh at it.

also i loved no matter how scary Guilmon's digivolutions got he still had the same voice. Even as Megidramon you could hear his voice in the growl :P

^ even when he digivolves into Gallentmon but it's so cute.

What is everyone's opinion on OmegaShoutmon?
    It reminds me of Golden Egg ExVeemon. xDD;;
    That is all.

Oh this is true.

Years
    I think it's coming out next month, i've seen this months line-up. Wasn't the greatest. :/

although i plan to watch it :D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Is it another online game? I usually don't play online games like that so I won't be playing it and Photobucket is working again.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Hmmm might not still but I'll most likely look into it. I'm just waiting for the new Digimon games to come out in English for the DS. I'm starting to wonder if they'll be on the 3Ds if they make the two new Digimon story games on there.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    So far, I finished my state standards tests...mostly known as FCAT, yet only in Florida. That's why Ive been a bit inactive....study study is essential to pass them.(even though they were quite easy this year)

As for digimon, I believe the password changes often, and it is always digimon-related. As for the omega-shout....i thought for a second he resembled Magnamon for a second.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Oh you had FCAT Otherworld? That must suck. I finished FCAT last week. I'm so glad it's done and over with.

Yeah OmegaShoutmon did remind me of Magnamon.

ace_45

gotta love me
    Years
    I recently went back to digimon when i was way younger i watched all the seasons and movies but its been so long i can't remember them.

So anyone excited about the Digimon Masters mmo coming this month or next hopefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGD0zEYQ1xA

Sorry i havent post,my mom took my laptop :C

Anyways,that game really looks fun. I tried to download a digimon game but it didn't work

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Digimon Masters is not Digimon battle.

Digimon battle I am sorry to say I thought sucked due to lack of 3D graphics and gameplay and UI options.

Digimon Masters seems to look way better so far in my opinion. So far they have not really announced a release date but it has been leaked it is is said to be released next month.

Digimon Masters is an online MMORPG based on stories of Digimon Savers created by Toei animation, Japan. Digimon Savers was the 5th TV series which it had broadcasted on Fuji TV after 3years gap of the Digimon Frontier, from 2nd Apr.2006 through 25th.Mar.2007 every Sunday morning 9am in Japan.

Previous Digimon series were simply drawing the battle between good and evil but this new Digimon Savers is drawing conflict and peaceful coexistence between digital-world and real-world. For this, there are varies of DATS (Digital Accident Tactics Squad) agents and Partner Digimon stories are described. Special features are as below.

Special Features: 1. Digi-soul system It means energy needed when to use skills such as attacking, which has similar meaning with Magic power of other games. Only tamers are able to produce Digi-soul, and the amount of Digi-soul is amplified due to tamers capability when tamer conveys it to digimon through Digi-vice.
    2. Digi-vice This is a compound word of Digital + Device. Meaning is device digitalizes human will and delivers it to digimon. As tamer mean users appearance, Digi-vice means tamers inner capability which makes digimon more powerful.
    3. Various Evolution System There are variety of evolution systems as well as Standard Evolution such as Growth Evolution, Quest Evolution, Crest, Digimental Evolution, Dark Evolution, Matrix Evolution and Sprit Evolution. Those systems are interesting enough to keep you focused on this game and not to get bored.
    4. Mercenary Digimon All tamers are allowed to have only one Partner Digimon but sometimes facing a group of enemies and great-power boss in the battle field. So that tamers can recruit many kinds of Digimons in order to supply its combat career.
    5. Digital-Trans Card System On the market, there are TCG cards which players can buy and put a bar code through Digital-trans to achieve cash and item. Not only can those players also recall a specific character all the time in the game.

Here is another video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKQaZht328E&feature=related

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I think you can only pick Agumon, Gaomon, or ....crap forgot that plant Digimon name. -I would have picked Gaomon if I was interested-.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back