• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I have seen every dubbed episode of this series that exists up to season four (the beginning of the end of the series), and all the dubbed movies. I'm not into subtitles.

People have expressed their discontents with season three of Digimon, but I don't think that people have any idea what they're talking about. Sure, they threw out the entire Digimon canon, replaced it with a "it happened on TV" gimmick, and pretended that the entire plot of the first two seasons never took place. I'll give you that.

But take into account the writing - Chiaki Konaka created Tamers, and the man is a legend. The latter of Digimon Tamers is three times as dark and psychological as any part of the first two seasons. His other famous work, Serial Experiments Lain, is even more dark and psychological than that and incredible on its own merits. With a genius at the helm, and a tone altogether unlike a children's cartoon... how can the third season be seen as anything but glorious?

Years
    Tamers was alright in my opinion, but it drastically pales in comparison to all of the other series. 1 and 2 were my favourites followed by 4, 5 and 6 in that order.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Cutemon cause of the dance at the opening credits

God, I dunno. Really it changes depending on what happens really. Sometimes its cause of something funny or some really awesome back story thing. Like with Baalmon.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Wow, this club is bordering on dead...

Anybody else excited for the english release of Digimon Masters?

Shiny

Years
    Me too. I used to play the Korean version but it got annoying trying to understand the game. I miss having my Meramon and Sunflowmon...

Shiny

Years
    French site? Er, it's in Korean...and theres a forum for people who play it and speak English and there are people who make accounts for you (thought not all work).

Shiny

Years
    Is Xros Wars even that good? Like in terms of storyline and characterisation, are they decent? And the digimon, are they original or Agumon with a different name?

Lockmaster24

Years
    Is Xros Wars even that good? Like in terms of storyline and characterisation, are they decent? And the digimon, are they original or Agumon with a different name?
    I think they are. They are not recolours and the story is rather decent. I mean, excluding Beelzemon, they are either new or the same (Knightmon is Knightmon) I would recommend watching it, it's a good watch and the music is nice. Shoutmon is the Agumon of the series but way more awesome then Agumon (Savers at least :P)

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    *Finds myself wondering why I haven't been marked inactive*Sorry guys!Grah curse you other websites!I am back.I've seen a few fandubbed episodes of Xros Wars,it looks really cool.Yeah Savers,I hated savers.But Agumon,I loves shoutmon,but Agumon still beats Shoutmon.But V-mon beats Agumon,and so does guilmon *shrugs*Haha

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    So I've been watching a little bit of Xros Wars but then decided to stop and re-watch Zero 2. I'm glad that I'm re-watching the show now, I might start watching the Jap version later on. Sorry for not posting here much.

Shiny

Years
    I loved Adventure 02, mainly for Yolei and Hawkmon <3 I actually kind of miss watching it but my computer died and I lost all of the episodes sadly : (

Lockmaster24

Years
    *Finds myself wondering why I haven't been marked inactive*Sorry guys!Grah curse you other websites!I am back.I've seen a few fandubbed episodes of Xros Wars,it looks really cool.Yeah Savers,I hated savers.But Agumon,I loves shoutmon,but Agumon still beats Shoutmon.But V-mon beats Agumon,and so does guilmon *shrugs*Haha
    Awesomeness wise Veemon is the best. Powerwise I'd have to say Shoutmon. Easily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back