• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Lady Pearl Fanclub

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    When I vote, I shall vote for you there too. Your an awesome person, Debbie! ^^ You're so nice. I'm going bowling today, it should be fun. ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Thank you very much,Debbie. I am very sure you will be member of the month very easy. You are one of people who gota lot of votes in member of the month categories. You got a lot of votes in nicest member category too. Anyway,today,I am planning to sleep soon. It is 11.22 PM right now in my country. When it is 11.45 PM,I will go to sleep. I will come back here again tomorrow. So good night(Early),everyone.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Oh, no~! My fanclub almost suffered from a seizure. =3 It returned safely in the hospital. Yay! How is everyone doing today? ^^

The member of the month votes don't really matter to me anymore. I think of it as a popularity contest that could break your heart when you see the best of friends exclude you. I'd rather cherish time with all instead of judging friendship on the MotM. ^__^

Sweet dreams, Jassy-chan~! Well, the night has passed but I hope you had a nice rest that day. X3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    The MoTM is becoming really hard to pick members in catagories. ;_; I'll remember to vote for you too, Pearlie~ xD *hopes that she wouldn't forget*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HIII Lady Pearl! How is it going? I have to be at work soon, so I can't be here long. ;-; Did you have a good week?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Debbie:Hi,Debbie. I am doing great. Thank you. How are you? Anyway,about Member of the Month,you are right. I agree all of things you said. You have very great vision. =) But I am still vote for you. You should deserve. =) By the way,glad to see you revive your fanclub by yourself. I can bump ,but I am not sure about time. I am glad you can use MSN again. Your currently name is Lady,right? I did not log in few days ago and I am not sure about your MSN name.
    Aaron5367:Sure you can join. Thank you. Welcome. Have fun and have a great time. Would you like to be co-owner? I need other 1 co-owner and you are her pair.

Lucid

I'd love to join ^o^ miss Pearly-chan is such a sweety~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    The MoTM is becoming really hard to pick members in catagories. ;_; I'll remember to vote for you too, Pearlie~ xD *hopes that she wouldn't forget*
    Indeed it is =3 I'll have to go and edit my fan clubs

*saves Pearly's fan club from the 3rd page*

Back