• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Lady Pearl Fanclub

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hehe, sowwy for the wait. Thanks for keeping this a bit active. X3 Hewwo all. How are you all doing today? ^____^ I'm doing excellent. I haven't started my homework yet and I have a bunch. @_@ Of course, I wuv milkshakes! Especially creamy chocolatey milkshakes. XD

Congratulations on making 100th post, Kylie! Eh, this club isn't as active as it used to be. ><; *blames the candy machine* Welcome Paige to the fanclub... of ghosts.

Lady Pearl

Years
    *huggles Muffin-chan and hands her a muffin* =3 Hewwo!!1one1eleven Yay, creamy chocolate milkshake! *sips to death* XD I'm sad today because I haven't started my homework even though I'm starting school in a few minutes and that I'm a diligent student! O___O;; Eh, I must get to business. ;0;

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Hey Pearly! *glomps* How are you? I love talking to you on MSN, you're so sweet! ^_____^

Lady Pearl

Years
    Hewwo, Tig and Shana! I love talking to you on MSN also, Shana! ^____^ I'm doing excellent today. Thank you so much for asking. ^^;

Of course, I love MUFFINES! *hunts down the MUFFINES with a spork* >=3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Lady Pearl! *hugs* How is it going? Awww...I know how you feel about homework. It can be a pain, but you got to do what you got to do. XD Did you watch Pokemon and Yugi-Oh today?

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    *glomps pearly* Hewwo! You are always away on MSN XD, I have absolutly nothing to do without you on there XD.... O well ^_^;; I love your new theme! Have a good night!

~Aaron~​

Lady Pearl

Years
    Hewwo, Dragonair, Smiley, and Aaron! ^____^ I'm doing excellent today. Thank you two for asking. :3 Ebil homework, ebil homework~! >=3 I had to do a science project thingy but I entered it in too early when she gave us time in class. She said how she was judging it and I knew I had many flaws. *gasps* ;0; I watched Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh today. They were great episodes. =3 Did you enjoy watching them too? xD Yesh, but I need MSN Messenger since I always use MSN Web Messenger. ><; I'm glad you love my new theme. I like your Pichu signature also. *gasps* You have a purple friends list!? Amazing! *claps* ^^; I lost my nerd theme because I put it on a notepad but my mother unplugged the wires. I had to go to sleep then. >O

Back