• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Lady Pearl Fanclub

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hewwo, Ty! ^___^ I'm out to lunch! *gasps* Yeh, but I'm eating food at the computer table. xD I'm doing excellent. But the fact that it's Easter makes me even more sad and bored. ;0; It's raining and I'm horrified from The Ring 2 movie. @_@ Yeh, I'm sleeping with Nyago too. Yay! ^o^

I'm online? O___O;; Didn't know. xD;;

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! I am happy you enjoyed those epsiodes(Pokemon and Yugi-Oh). I didn't get to watch them because I fell asleep. ;-; Oh well I can catch them again on Friday. ^^ Happy Easter! *gives you milk chocolate* =3 Awww...I really love your avvy and siggy. It is soooo cute. X3

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    Well I was the first to hear the news, I will take the time to PM the admin/co-owner of this club and we can PM the members, its not true, LP is not jess, I am talking now. The only reason she was banned is because her IP was not the same, but similar. Please accept my apology for any inconvince, I hope I am not paired with a guy... We had this conversation and I will give it to anyone that asks, It has outstanding proof that Lady Pearl is not jess. A little note to mods, You don't ban someone for thier IP, you hear the case, never be a bad PC mod!

~Aaron~ (So happy!)​

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    Yes, *dumps bucket of confetti on Satoshi-kun* Thanks alot! I am so glad you unbanned her! Lady Pearly where are you? XD I made new smile! look MAD SMILE! DX XD XD.

~Aaron~​

Edit: Now someone turned me in because of that.. They thought I was really tring to rebel.. *sighs* I was jokeing.. I am 12? What could I do to a community like this?

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that is good news. I am happy. *dances* So what is up Lady Pearl? ^__^

Lady Pearl

Years
    Aww, thanks everyone! ^^; Welcome to my fanclub, toto! Yay! I'm doing okay, thanks for asking, Smiley. ^___^ But I'm a bit sad. I tried to provide proof to everyone that I'm not Jess but a few still don't believe me. I made a list of proofs but that didn't change their opinions. Yeh, I'm still trying my very hardest to get more proof but Jess ish acting strange when I chat to him. I feel so shattered and torn that I can't describe my feelings. ;-; If you could help in anyway, feel free to PM me. I love you all~

Lady Pearl

Years
    Nah, it wouldn't work. I tried that with Shiney {Shineyelectrode} but Jess left without a comment. ;-; He's been vexing me with his clues that he supplies to my nearby doom. ><; Thanks for suggesting, though! ^^

Back