• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Green Day, All the Way!

Hey StewieLloyd: My favorite band is Green Day. I also listen to other bands but mostly Green Day and O-Zone. I'm not that big a fan of music but I'll listen to any band as long as their good, regardless of where they're from.*Hippie voice* Yeah man, I don't judge like much of the world.
    And I feel your pain. I once had a dog stolen which I loved so much. I became depressed afterward:(. To hell with the thieves (though I don't believe in such a place).
    Anyways: I don't mind going off-topic but I try to keep it an on-topic discussion. I kinda already failed though:P.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ......im sorry...i apolagise for trying to get to know the people on the site. Somewhere in my head i guess that i imagined people on this forum would become friends that i know on the internet...rather than just people i talk to about pokemon.....

I also appolagise for my argumentative approach to the forums over the last week or so...but im just getting over the Death of a family dog who's a big part of the family...he had a slipped disc and died of old age...so this is why ive been a bit rash and snappy.
    I appolagise again.

Haha, you already have a friend on the internet: me! :)

Yes, let's bring a new topic in!

TOPIC: A new episode title for the Battle Factory in Japan has been released, called Episode 417: Psyduck's Depression! Do you think Misty's Psyduck is related to this title, and will Misty show up along with her Psyduck?

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Hhmmmmm

Well...it's called psyduck's depression so I would say it does involve a psyduck. Hopefully, it does involve Misty's psyduck. Her psyduck is the best since he's not that smart of a pokemon. Usually, dumb characters are also the funniest. Anyways, I do believe now that Misty's role is becoming somewhat much larger, it shall not be too long before she returns! This makes me happy and sad at the same time since we're getting Misty back:classic: but now this thread might become obsolete:(. But then again this thread is used as a place to talk all Misty all the time so that's highly unlikely...though we probably screwed things up for the guys who were here before us:P. Sorry about that Chairman Kaga, The Adamant Dodger, Mana-San, MistyWishMaker, Carina, Maya Miyazono, Kylie Chan, SunflorAzumarill, and anybody else who I might have alienated. And now, I shall sacrifice myself as punishment for my horrible deeds.
    *Grabs Spear*
    :dead:.......................................

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

Years
    Unknown Man said:
    I shall sacrifice myself as punishment for my horrible deeds.
    *Grabs Spear*

No! *Takes spear away from you before you are able to use it* We musn't lose any Misty fans (not until she returns, anyways XD) j/k

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^lol

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Lol. They treated Misty badly, but at least they cared for her!

New topic:

Would you prefer Misty return to the group in order to make an appearance again, or have special side-episodes in the Cerulean Gym?

Years
    I would like Misty to return to the group as a permanent character so us pokeshippers/ Misty fans get to see more of her.... if there were to be special side episodes revolving around Misty it would be like Pokemon Chronicles the episodes would be only aired in Japan and another country like the Uk thus meaning USA & Australian pokemon fans wont get to see them until 6- 8 months down the track

I get the feeling that the animators & writers are very aware we pokeshippers/ Misty fans want to see some episodes which only focus on Ash & Misty not the other characters

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Clean it up later

*Pulls out spear, blood and brains splatter all over the floor* Well, I think it's about time we get Misty back. I miss the old classic three, Ash, Misty, and Brock and hopefully we'll also see jigglypuff back soon. Don't know about you guys but I miss him...her? Anyways, I wonder what'll happen if Misty comes back for good. May and Max will most likely leave. But maybe only Max will leave. Maybe no one will leave. That's a lot of people. Maybe May will leave. Or perhaps Brock and Max will leave. That would leave three people... Interesting... Very interesting. *"Longview" playing in background while holding skull in hand* Innocence...Ohh where art thou Innocence? (Answer: Not here. It kinda lost it's way when I watched too many war documentaries, autopsies, and played too many violent video games and after watching some...movies........... You call losing innocence a tragedy but I call it enlightenment:D). Thanks to enlightenment, I know what I must do before I die.

(Ohh man, I'm losing too much blood). *"Holiday" playing in background with the sound of troops marching, tanks rolling, battleships sailing, and jets flying up above* "The road is open. The goal is clear. *Holds gun and revolutionary flag* The place is here. The time is now. We shall fight 'til victory or 'til death. We shall write history, we will decide our fate. Join me brothers and sisters in THE MOVEMENT. Let the blood of thine divine enemies be your decoration. Meet bullet with bullet. Meet bomb with bomb. Now march forward, without mercy, without emotion, and hold a rifle at your enemies throat.":badsmile:

Quoted by: Me in supreme commander's/dictator's clothing and strayjacket

*More blood spills out* Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go to the hospital after I learn how to walk again. *More blood spills out* Ohh boy, dying sucks. But don't worry, I see a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm pretty sure that dragon will carry me to the hospital via wormhole.

And now, as I recover, here is an Ash, Misty, and Brock picture in Team Rocket clothing and Jesse and James holding light sabers...not saying that I am a Star Wars fan. And I was wonderin' if you guys have any other Ash, Misty, and Brock Team Rocket clothing pictures 'cause I'd like to get some more.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    To the above question I will give a simple yes. More Misty > Less Misty.

And good image, UM. Misty in the TR outfit is one of my favorites, especially when the image of her is in a moment of sudden shock. Misty is best when outraged.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    lol @ all the spears!
    *Grabs spear and snaps it in half*

The writers should know how popular Pokeshipping is....right? :P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've always thought that if they had the chance, they would allow it to go forward, but a) love has no place on a show made for children, and b) it would overshadow Ash's pokemon training.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I guess your right about that... :surprised
    Pokemon might always be Ash's #1 concern, but children also like shippings...as a background story at least. ^_^

And about Misty's sisters, she may not admit it but I bet they're great to have. I wish I had big sisters...

I hope you all like this. ^_^; I was slaving away in front of the computer screen for hours yesterday :confused: *dazed* hehe
    And if you wanna see the full size, please click https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20702470/

Last edited:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Stubborn

I'm plenty sure the writers know how popular pokeshipping is but I have a feeling they are too stubborn to acknowledge it. I kinda like it that way though. It's fun to see Ash and Misty deny the truth and get all angry when someone suggests them both liking each other. It's funny. And I do believe there is space for some romance but it should be kept to a minimum and should not get too touchy-feely or serious. It should just be kept at a comedic level.

By the way Carina, great picture. But, like all other works of art I've seen so far, It's missing something. It's missing a message or connection to the series. When I see a work of art, I need it to tell a story, make me feel an emotion, or depict an aspect of the series. But that's just me talking. Not sure what anyone else might think.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    That's a really great fanart of one of my favorite Misty scenes, Carina! Another reason that I like that scene is that she looks like a really beautiful Japanese maiden from Japain's feudal era. :classic:

Misty looked really good in her wetsuit. :D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Wetsuit, eh? Find a pic of Misty in a skin-tight leather catsuit and then we'll talk. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back