• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    hehe Thanks mistywishmaker, MistyLover and Mr. Iron Chef Master for the comments! ^____^
    And Unknown Man, I agree! I wish I could tell stories or messages with pictures...so I'll really try to do that...soon. ;)

The comedy in Misty+Ash's relationship is what's so attractive and enjoyable about it, for me at least. C'mon writers...we're not asking for much, just some more "I so do not like him/her" scenes! ^_^

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Can you turn other peoples' crappy sketches into awesome photoshopped works of art? If you can you should take submissions in this thread XD
    That's a great idea, Chairman! She should also take requests as well, if she doesn't do so already.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I can sketch Misty, but I can't photoshop her...boy, this would work out well for all parties involved. Surely all of us have our own trove of self-made Kasumi fanart somewhere.

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    hehe I don't know about that, Kaga! :P Haven't tried it before...
    I won't do one where Misty is "in a skin-tight leather catsuit" though. LOL
    I'm really not a great anime drawer myself so I find it easiest to use a reference picture from the anime, as you can see. :nervous:

And I forgot to say this before but I love the wetsuit picture!! :D

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Amongst the shadows

I guess I could say I have a way with pencil and paper but for me to be satisfied with my art, I require long hours under a bright light. Not a comfortable feeling, believe me. Not only that, I keep finding myself getting lazier and lazier as time goes by. I need inspiration. I do have some Inuyasha drawings somewhere in my drawer but I don't have a scanner but my friend does so hopefully he can scan 'em for me and email the picture to me. But I trust no one, hence, I live in the shadows:bandit: so I am hesitant. Especially since he has a spot at deviantart so I suspect him stealing my work. In due time, hopefully, I'll be able to get a piece of work to you guys...eventually.

You know what, I have just found inspiration and that happens to be you guys. I suddenly feel like drawing right here and now! Thanks!!!:D

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Haha... I'm inspired by Carina's art XD

Here's a wonderful fanart (not to mention ADORABLE XD) from Michikusa! :) I just <3 it cuz Misty's so cute in it! XD

Love the picture, ML17!

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    LOL
    YAY, I wanna see more fanart here! :D

And thanks for that pic, mistywishmaker! I love the way Michikusa draws eyes. (And your xanga's new layout is really nice - as usual!)

Years
    You are a true artist Carina because that picture of Misty you drew and posted on the previous page is the exact double and almost authentic to the actual pic of Misty in that paticular episode

If there ever was a postion vacant for an animator to draw pokemon characters you would definately get it as you have a natural talent

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Aww Thanks heaps, Robert! But I reckon a true artist is someone who can draw excellently without a reference (i.e the talented Teppo). :P
    And buster wolf, I'll do some more! ^___^

So what's the topic at the moment? :classic:
    Like so many others have said, I wish Misty would get a Milotic!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    There's a great thread at Serebii about swimsuits. It has many great pics of Misty in her swimsuits. :D I got some cool pics from it.

Here's a cool one from her first Hoso. I really would like to see this scene in action. She looks really hot in that swimsuit! :D Plus, she looked really sexy when she threw her coat off. :D

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    lol @ you two!

I especially love the freeze-picture of Misty with her pokemon around her after she dives in! :P

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Awww...... She looks so cute in that pic! Also, we're just being boys.:D I think it's really sexy when a girl is wearing a jacket,cape, or cloak over herself, then she throws it off to reveal a really hot outfit or swimsuit. :D

Misty+hot bikini+throwing off her jacket with one hand=Sexy! :D

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Aww! That's Misty mermaid fanart is so cute! + the little Ash-like doll she's looking at. :P
    I'm guessing the artist's name is Ikue.K...? ;)

More fanart!

And MistyLover17, I bet that's your favourite part of the whole hoso, isn't it? :nervous:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ahhh, attack of the chibi Mistys XD

I'll get a huge-size image of that scene from Revenge Match at Hanada Gym sometime soon...when my parents aren't around <_<;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back