• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Realistic Misty is always great! :D I do wish she was real. If she was real, I would so like to hug her![and kiss her too! :classic: ]

That pic's so cute!

I like Squltle too, Unown Man. Heck, back in the days of the first generation, I had a really powerful Blastiose.:cool: Though, it didn't have Earthquake or Ice Beam on it, it had Tail Whip and Withdraw. :confused:

I got another really funny pic attached. Pikachu looks really funny in it.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Innocence?! I guess he's absent today.

If Misty were real, I'd do more than just hug and kiss her;).
    *People reading this post*=:shocked:
    *Knocking on innocences' door.............no answer.*

I would always choose squirtle as my beginner pokemon over charmander and bulbasaur. I would also choose totodile and mudkip over the other starter's. I guess I love water pokemon but I'd like to see a remake of yellow version with new pokemon and stuff. At least there pikachu isn't so annoying as in the series. Once again, I prefer the old wild pikachu over the new one just like I prefer the old tomboyish Misty over the new one. Sigh, I miss the old days.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Aww..we're getting all nostalgic here! I always chose Squirtle as my starter back in the Blue/Red version games.

"What's a hoso?"
    From what I've read and heard, I think it's a kind of side-episode - an episode that focuses on other characters, instead of Ash's group.
    ...Can somebody confirm that? :nervous:

That's such a cute picture, maya! Misty looks so cheeky in it. :P
    Where can I see the new intro? It seems as if everyone else has seen it. hehe

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You are correct Carnia. ^^ That is basically what is a Hoso is. I can't wait til I see the one that have Misty in there. Sorry I haven't been here in a long, long, long time. I am back now. ^^ Here is a old school pic. Misty looks frustraed in this one. But she is sooo cool.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I've decided to post three more pics of Misty's sisters. Here they are:

Also, can anyone see any pattern between each of them?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Nice pics everybody! My birthday is tomerrow. I'm going to be 19. It would be really cool if you guys could do something for me. :classic:

Here's a really cute pic of her that shows off her beautiful aquamarine eyes. :classic:

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
    Hey Happy Birthday 4 2 moz...or Today....i never take Time zones into consideration.....
    Well hope you have a great day...and heres a few things...a link to some cool pics
    members.shaw.ca/shinygeodude/icons/
    And a Misty n Ash pic i found on the internet and a cake!
    Tis not much...soz.
    Enjoy :D

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Strange Blue Glow

I found a strange, fuzzy picture on the net which has both Ash and pikachu in weird blue clothing and they appear to be inside a stadium or coliseum. I was just wondering if any of you knew what the picture was or where it was from.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    That image is from the episode where they have to do a radio show with DJ Mary, I believe. One of my favorite episodes; they speak in Old English for almost the entire episode.

Happy Birthday (one day early) ML! Wish I had some good Misty pics to give you but I don't think I have anything that you don't have x_x;

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Yeah, really. If there's a person on the net with a larger archive, I have yet to meet them. Anyways, my birthday best to you. You made it through another year, and that's saying something (at least with the way I live :P). Corngranulations, and hope your next year is as good or better.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    It's your birthday, Misty Lover17? I must make you something, since you give us so many pictures XD I shall make a Misty fanart dedicated to you! :P Oh wait; here it is! XD

Sorry it's so simple ^_^;; I'll make a better one later! XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Thanks! It would be cool if someone posted some cute Misty pics for me. Or some swimsuit pics. Ether of those would work. :D

Thanks for the pic you made, mistywishmaker! It's really cute! :classic: I can't wait for the next one you are going to make for me! :classic:

Nice............. :D She looks really hot! :D

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    "gets Misty plushie from Mana" Awww! It's so cute!"gives it a hug" Thanks Mana-san!

Kaga, what ever you are going to make is going to be really cool!

Here's another cool animation.

This animation is really funny!

Last edited:
    Years
    That animation you posted Misty Lover17 i'd have to agree it was very funny as i seen that episode where Macey flirted with Ash resulting in Misty's intervention for the obvious reason us pokeshippers well and truly know, even though Misty nearly spilled the beans she did a good job of covering her secret up by saying that she was one of Ash's coaches

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hey ML, here's your birthday pic as promised...it's not that good since I'm not a good artist (and my scanner is terrible), but maybe somehow it can become better <_<; *nudges Carina*

She's covered in (and licking) cake XD

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Nothing to Offer

I really have nothing to offer to you, Misty Lover17. I have no scanner. If I did, I'd have some artwork here. My friend does have a scanner but I won't see him until September so until then, expect empty posts with nothing but text. As of now, I'm working on a piece with Ash and Misty with both their backs touching. Hopefully I won't screw things up and trash the thing. I do that with a lot of pieces of work in progress.

Anyways, I'd like to see more artwork. I applaud Chairman Kaga for being one of the firsts at posting his own artwork.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The above image was actually my first try which I wanted to throw away...usually for every 20 images I attempt to draw, 19 are thrown away. That's definitely not my best work; I can draw good anime when I want to...I'm acutally rather ashamed of what I submitted <_<;

Hope you like it anyway ML ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back