• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Working

I'm currently working on a piece of work. No, literally, I've got a pencil with me here and the work of art is in front of me. Personally, I don't like drawing characters from anime series since it requires studying their clothing and hair and stuff. It's a real pain. I'd rather draw my own characters. It's much easier. As I look at it, I must say I'm rather proud. I'm doing quite well but, If and when I finish it, I'll only be able to show you guys until September. And that's if I don't trash it.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Great picture, CM Kaga! XD And ML17 always has great Misty pics/animations! ^o^

Here's a Misty mermaid fanart (c) respective owner (who I forget) ^_^;;

And a fanart I did a few days ago (I avoided drawing the body)

^___^

Great banners, MistyMix89! (I'm mistydreams4ever from SPP forums, you might not see me post there much, tho...)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Sure, welcome, Maxie ^__^;

And thanks for the compliment, mwm. Your pic rocks! You're just as talented as any of the Japanese artists whose work gets posted here ^_^

My image would be ten times as good if I could photoshop it like everyone else =p

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Sure, welcome, Maxie ^__^;

And thanks for the compliment, mwm. Your pic rocks! You're just as talented as any of the Japanese artists whose work gets posted here ^_^

My image would be ten times as good if I could photoshop it like everyone else =p
    Oh thanks chairman: I just go my name changed but um..I like that pic in your sig im laughing right know cuase it lol!XD^^

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    WOW at all the fanart! :P I love that mermaid Misty picture and mistywishmaker, I just saw your new pictures on your xanga site and you're a great artist! ^___^ The one with azurrill is especially adorable...I love the softness in your pictures. You've got a fan in me!

Sunflorazumarill, You must be a huge Misty + sisters fan huh? :P I like how they each have different shells on their belly buttons.

Happy birthday Misty Lover17! Hope you have a GREAT day! :D

lol Looks like Misty has made a huge mess in your birthday cake picture, Kaga! *nudges Kaga back*
    And don't be ashamed...at all. We'd all love to see your other pictures. So keep postin'! hehe

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Art Gallery

So many works of art but all lack one thing.
    *Dons artists' hat, moustache, and grabs a fancy expensive cup of whine*
    Where is ze 'eart, ze emotion, ze meaning? I need to feel happy, sad, angry, sorrow vit' my artverk. The verk is great vut I need a connection. I need art to tell me a story. I need art to show me a concept. I need it to make me feel a strong emotion. Zis is ze secret to a masterpiece.
    *People reading this post*=Everyone's a critic.
    *Me stroking moustache*=Indeed.
    *Removes hat, moustache, and dumps whine*
    Anyways, great picture MistyWishMaker! I would love to meet the artist behind the picture.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Happy Birthday! hope you had a great day today. I would have drawn you something but my scanner is being borrowed at the moment. But I did find a Misty pic I did awhile ago.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Lots of posts! :classic:

I like both of your pics, mistywisher. Misty looks really cute in the both of them. :classic: Plus, you did really great on your pic. :classic:

Kaga. the birthday pic you made for me is really great! :D Misty looks really nice in it. :D

Mistymanic, the picture's really cute! You did a great job on it! :classic:

Thanks everyone for everthing! :classic: I'll be sure to do great and keep on being a great member of this club!:cool:

Here's a cool pic!

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Draw!

I was working on a drawing and I just wanted to ask what Misty's new shoes look like. It's something I'll have to address in the future. Duhhh:cross-eye. I don't have a clue (or pics with her shoes visible...again, Duhhhh:cross-eye)so I ask if any of you have a pic with Misty in which her shoes are clearly visible. Thanks.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Come to think of it, Misty's new shoes aren't that bad, though I still think her new outfit makes her look like she's from space. In the new episodes of pokemon she should have really stuck with the one from that last hoso she was in. But the shoes, yeah...not too shabby.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Misty in Disguise

Misty Lover17:Thanks.

I remember watching an episode in which May and Ash are arguing at the beginning of the episode. It's the episode where James teams up with Ash and Jesse teams up with May to battle each other. It's one of my favorite episodes since May acts something more like the Misty we like. Also, Team Rocket's whacky antics in the episode were enjoyable to watch. So I was wondering If any of you saw the episode and I'd like to know the name of the episode. I kinda missed the beginning of the episode but that goes without saying.:P

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I forgot to metion about my birthday........

I had a great one! For dinner, we went to a Chinese buffet. It's always really good! :classic: After that, we went to Target. I got a Game Boy Player and Pokemon Pokedex Advanced. I've been using the Game Boy Player alot since I got it.

Also, today, I got to go swimming! :classic: I had alot of fun. Of course, it would be nice to go swimming with Misty. :classic: She always looks realy hot in a swimsuit. :D Speaking of her in a swimsuit........

Sexy!:cool:

Also, the episode you're talking about is called The Bicker the Better.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    The LEGS!!!

Misty is hot in that swimsuit. Her legs are great and she is NOT flat, contrary to popular belief, in my opinion.
    I feel I should contribute to this thread's gallery so here's a picture. It's one of my favorites. It involves ghost Ash touching Misty's curvaceous, sexy, hips. The smile on Ash's face is funny and quite suspicious:D. Two words, "Bloods Aflowing;)". Who can blame him, he's a ghost, he's male, he can do anything without getting into trouble. I'd do the same:classic:.
    Anyways, it's one of the few pictures in which Ash touches Misty at such an area;).

Last edited:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    I'm in!

Yeah! I'm in.
    *Giggles in immature crowd*

I've been having trouble posting messages up. Something about busy server's. Not sure if any of you have been having the same problem.
    Well, on with the post...well, I kinda already started the post:P.

Great CG MistyWishMaker!

Hey Misty Lover17, that picture is from the episode where James is wearing a suit to make him look like a woman. I have seen that episode's scene and I'm still pretty surprised by it. When I saw him in that costume, I started laughing:laugh:. I think it was pretty funny. Anyways, I'd like to see the entire episode. I have a picture with James in the costume but not sure if it would be appropriate in the Pokecommunity.

By the way, what does CG stand for? Something tells me it stands for Computer Generated. What could it be?
    *Common Sense smacks me in back of head*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back