• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    umm... yeah, i kinda made a mistake in regards to the petition website, it was actually Petitionspot.com that had the petitions on bringing back Misty, not Petition.com as I had previously believed, sorry for the mistake.

Also, in regards to your questions involving the 4kids VA's not having any interest in returning to voice them, it is sort of like that, it's more because their contracts to 4kids when they started their jobs with them forbade them from voicing things where 4kids doesn't currently dub. Now, the contracts didn't necessarily apply to all of the 4kids VA's, since the VA's for the narrator, Gengar in the Mystery Dungeon special, and not to mention Gary were confirmed by Bulbapedia to be their 4kids VA's (although PUSA listed them under different names for some strange reason.)

Thankyou for posting the petiton website, I will be sure to make a petiton to bring misty back and encourage all my youtube video watchers to sign it!

I knew the thing about the 4-kids VAs being contracted under 4-kids and therefore unable to voice the characters once PUSA took over. It just seems kinda dumb to me that since some of the 4kids VAs are doing the voices for PUSA and the rest can't! geeze, It isn't even like the contract is for their whole lives or anything. I used to be really mad about this but Ash's new voice is ok with me now... (but I would still prefer the old one) and misty... well I have only heard her new VA on the "mastermind of mirage pokemon" and it was alright...(though not quite the same), the anime will never be as awesome as it used to be :-(, back in the good ol' days of kanto

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Here is the petition I made on petitionspot.com:

https://www.petitionspot.com/petition...MistytoPokemon

everyone sign it, and I will also post it on youtube in my video descriptions

Err... I am on the petition now, but I am a bit confused on some stuff. Am I supposed to sign my real life name on there, or am I supposed to use my user name?

Also, welcome to the club, Dark_Azelf.

Anyways, she did do quite a bit of battles. It may not have been as much as Ash does, but it is still very significant compared to Brock's. Misty is a very vital asset of not just the pokemon anime, but also anime in general, since she is one of the very rare anime females (if not the only anime female) who is not of the female anime stereotype at all, as proven in the episode "Princess Vs. Princess."

Anyways, that is all for now, Misty Shall Return!!!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Also, welcome to the club, Dark_Azelf.

However there is something confusing me with 'Misty's return', ive read some of your previous posts on here weedle_mchairybug and you seem very certain that Misty will return to the main cast of pokemon (which i hope happens) but on other website/forums people have said she never will as they said that Misty's Voice Actresses blog only said that the return was for the Hosting/10th anniversary special and there was no mention about her returning to the Diamond and Pearl series and even if she did return she has nothing left to do and may only make cameo appearances , So does Mistys return look likely or are we hoping for something that will never happen thats just a rumor?

Thanks

P.S and that petition is definately getting signed by me !!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020

However there is something confusing me with 'Misty's return', ive read some of your previous posts on here weedle_mchairybug and you seem very certain that Misty will return to the main cast of pokemon (which i hope happens) but on other website/forums people have said she never will as they said that Misty's Voice Actresses blog only said that the return was for the Hosting/10th anniversary special and there was no mention about her returning to the Diamond and Pearl series and even if she did return she has nothing left to do and may only make cameo appearances , So does Mistys return look likely or are we hoping for something that will never happen thats just a rumor?

Thanks

P.S and that petition is definately getting signed by me !!

Perhaps I should explain my reasonings as to why I am certain that Misty is most likely Returning to the main cast. You see, I at first thought that she might have meant that she was returning thanks to that blog, but when Cybercubed mentioned that it could have been VA stuff/10th anniversary stuff, I was firmly believing that she will return to the main cast, and I also doubted the part of her doing VA specials since she somewhat confirmed the VA stuff (she was mentioning her first trivia segment, so it was pretty much confirmed that she was doing specials) and yet it also stated right afterwards that she hinted at a further appearance sometime in the future, and since, Logically speaking, no human would hint at something after they confirmed said thing in the same source, that somewhat disproved the whole VA special exclusive stuff that he mentioned.

I also noticed during my research on bulbanews that the march the 3rd blog was the first Mayumi Iizuka blog/interview that delt with a possible future appearance/return of Misty to even be posted on Bulbanews (much less the possibility of it being the first blog to even hint at Misty returning at all)

(although I am unsure of whether the mirage togepi arc or the Hoenn League Tourney cameo had been mentioned in any past blogs of Mayumi Iizuka, I do know that her three episode arc near the end of advanced battle and even her role in the 10th anniversary anime special "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon" were definitely not even touched upon by her VA, since if they were, they would have posted it on bulbanews.).

Prior to March the 3rd, the only way we could get info involving Misty's return were Pokeani, commercials for the next episode, and other stuff. And, to my knowledge at least, there hasn't been a blog from her VA that even gives a hint at Misty's return/appearance.

Spoiler:
    So these points, as well as my sending out that Letter that basically told them that either they bring Misty back onto the show or the entire Misty fanbase will Boycott their franchise way back in November of last year, is the reason why I am under the firm belief that Her VA did indeed mean that Misty is returning to the Main Cast in her hint in that blog. So, to me at least, it seems very likely that Misty is indeed returning to the main cast. However, we will have to wait until possibly the 11th season to find out if it is indeed the case or not. And even if she doesn't end up returning to the main cast, we always have Plan B (the Petitions and Operation Global Boycott.).

@Peachesncream, I signed Your Petition, it's the one that mentions Misty being the only one who is not of the female anime stereotype.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Perhaps I should explain my reasonings as to why I am certain that Misty is most likely Returning to the main cast. You see, I at first thought that she might have meant that she was returning thanks to that blog, but when Cybercubed mentioned that it could have been VA stuff/10th anniversary stuff, I was firmly believing that she will return to the main cast, and I also doubted the part of her doing VA specials since she somewhat confirmed the VA stuff (she was mentioning her first trivia segment, so it was pretty much confirmed that she was doing specials) and yet it also stated right afterwards that she hinted at a further appearance sometime in the future, and since, Logically speaking, no human would hint at something after they confirmed said thing in the same source, that somewhat disproved the whole VA special exclusive stuff that he mentioned.

I also noticed during my research on bulbanews that the march the 3rd blog was the first Mayumi Iizuka blog/interview that delt with a possible future appearance/return of Misty to even be posted on Bulbanews (much less the possibility of it being the first blog to even hint at Misty returning at all)

(although I am unsure of whether the mirage togepi arc or the Hoenn League Tourney cameo had been mentioned in any past blogs of Mayumi Iizuka, I do know that her three episode arc near the end of advanced battle and even her role in the 10th anniversary anime special "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon" were definitely not even touched upon by her VA, since if they were, they would have posted it on bulbanews.).

Prior to March the 3rd, the only way we could get info involving Misty's return were Pokeani, commercials for the next episode, and other stuff. And, to my knowledge at least, there hasn't been a blog from her VA that even gives a hint at Misty's return/appearance.

Spoiler:
    So these points, as well as my sending out that Letter that basically told them that either they bring Misty back onto the show or the entire Misty fanbase will Boycott their franchise way back in November of last year, is the reason why I am under the firm belief that Her VA did indeed mean that Misty is returning to the Main Cast in her hint in that blog. So, to me at least, it seems very likely that Misty is indeed returning to the main cast. However, we will have to wait until possibly the 11th season to find out if it is indeed the case or not. And even if she doesn't end up returning to the main cast, we always have Plan B (the Petitions and Operation Global Boycott.).

@Peachesncream, I signed Your Petition, it's the one that mentions Misty being the only one who is not of the female anime stereotype.

Ah thanks for clearing that up (and for taking the time to type it out)

It looks extremely promising that she will return to the main cast from the reasons you stated there.

Ill be curious to see how they make her come back and what they will do with her once/if she comes back.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    thanks for signing my petition! any little thing helps

also, does anyone know where I can download the song that misty sings from the episode "gotta catch ya later", ive looked for it and couldn't find it, thx!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    thanks for signing my petition! any little thing helps

also, does anyone know where I can download the song that misty sings from the episode "gotta catch ya later", ive looked for it and couldn't find it, thx!

Nope, ive had a look for you but i cant find it for download either ive found where you can listen to it though, just type "Misty's Goodbye" into Youtube.com

theres a couple on there

Dont know if that helps but its the next best thing to it being downloaded

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    Nope, ive had a look for you but i cant find it for download either ive found where you can listen to it though, just type "Misty's Goodbye" into Youtube.com

theres a couple on there

Dont know if that helps but its the next best thing to it being downloaded

ok, I will do that then, maybe someone has a place where you can download it, if not thats ok

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    err... Peachesncream... about your petition... I did sign up and i did do all the necessary procedures on it (signed my name, listed my email address, made a comment on my agreement on bringing back Misty into the anime, and confirmed my signature.). However, when I visited it again, I noticed that for some strange reason it didn't add my signature in there, and it still says zero signatures. Did I miss something when I signed it, or is there some sort of glitch on your petition? I just needed to know because it seemed to be of great concern that this happened.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    err... Peachesncream... about your petition... I did sign up and i did do all the necessary procedures on it (signed my name, listed my email address, made a comment on my agreement on bringing back Misty into the anime, and confirmed my signature.). However, when I visited it again, I noticed that for some strange reason it didn't add my signature in there, and it still says zero signatures. Did I miss something when I signed it, or is there some sort of glitch on your petition? I just needed to know because it seemed to be of great concern that this happened.

i know, it is weird because I have some signatures but then I look at the sidebar thing on the right and it says signatures: 0

sooooo I don't really know what is going on with that, what did u sign ur name as? I can tell u whether it worked or not

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    i know, it is weird because I have some signatures but then I look at the sidebar thing on the right and it says signatures: 0

sooooo I don't really know what is going on with that, what did u sign ur name as? I can tell u whether it worked or not

We'll just presume that it made it in, but the counter is broken. As for what I signed it as, I would tell you, but it would also mean revealing my real name online, which isn't really a good idea.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited:

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
    bring misty backkkk. D:

I really want misty back in the show...I miss her ^-^

She was the best. I loved the old episdoes with just misty, brock and ash. Bring her back!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back