• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
K, and here's another link of episodes with Misty...
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChibiYetsu88
I think we should have a topic...hmmm how 'bout, what is your favorite episode/or movie with Misty in it, and why?
I would have to say the second movie because that's when Misty helped out Ash and getting mad for being called his g/f...Also she looked really pretty at the end...With her eyes a shade of blue and green...Here's a picture

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    I like the episode where there is haunter/gengar/ghastly and ash turns into a ghost and then misty is all sad because she thinks he is gone, I also like the episode "gotta catch ya later" even though it is the episode when misty leaves, I just like the episode itself, not that misty leaves:'(

I also like the episode "gotta catch ya later" even though it is the episode when misty leaves, I just like the episode itself, not that misty leaves:'(

I know what you mean, I LOVED the song she sang along with the clips, I cried when I saw that episode...At first I thought I was day dreaming, but I knew I wasn't and then I decided to join this board...

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My friend sent a letter to the official pokemon.com's website mailbag last month about Misty's return (including the voice actresses conformation of it in his question). Since then they have posted two sets of question and answers and my friends question to them hasn't appeared on their website and they have answered other easy/silly questions that other people have sent to them. This seem suspicious to me, almost as if they are trying to hide something or not let out any secrets about her possible return .... hmmmmmmm

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    I have not been here since forever. Sorry, guys. You may or may not know me by this name, but perhaps MistyMix89 rings a bell? If so, hi again! If not, hi anyway! xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hi, everyone!
    ummm... welcome back, Kasu-chan. And, I'm sorry if this is late, but welcome to the club, kasumi_chan_x. Anyways, how are the global area petitions? I'm doing quite well, I got over 90 signatures during the 4th of july parade, thus furthering it to over 600. Also, new topic:

If Misty met Ariel (from TLM), how do you think they would think of each other.

I'd say something of friend, ally, guardian (of sorts) and mentor. Something along the lines of Piccolo and Son Gohan from "Dragonball Z", Harry Potter and Dumbledore (with a small hint of Sirius Black), and Luke Skywalker and Obiwan Kenobi in Star Wars. Also, nice screencaps/Artwork. Also, in regards to the old topic, while I don't exactly have a favorite, the episode that will impact my sworn loyalty to Misty the most would be "Princess vs. Princess" since that's the episode that proved to me that Misty was NOT of the female anime stereotype, and thus, the reason why I am extremely loyal to her out of the three main girls now (4 counting Marina from LoT). and I am pretty sure that Misty played a very key role in pokemon the movie 2000 (She was the reason why Ash was even able to deliver the Ice Sphere, since if she didn't risk her own life to save Ash from drowning, then the entire world would have (quite literally) been destroyed.). Anyways, that is all for now, Misty Shall Return!!!!

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    I think that somehow the two of them could get into arguements in some ways. Kind of how Ariel is stubborn and I for some reason can picture Misty yelling at her. In the most parts, I think the two of them could become good friends. I'd be amused to see them doing something crazy, though. xD

Years
    hi um i seemed to be a bit late for this but can i please join too? if i can i wish to have the pokemon Starmie!!! i really liked misty and miss her mutch when i saw the episode gata catch ya later i almost cried!! and i hate the fact that every new seson of pokemon that comes out brock leaves and then comes back out of nowhere. that has always anoiyed me! and also if i had to pick a group of people to be in the show it my choices would be...

1. Misty

2. Ash

3. Brock

4. Hikari/Dawn

5. Max

6. Brendan

and yeah i hate May because she replaced Misty and she was dum im glad she is gone but i do like Hikari/Dawn. and i really like Brendan from the video game and they show him breafly in the movies 6 and and 9 so i think he should be in the show. well thats all i have to say for now thank for reading

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back