• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Misty's sprite in Gold,Silver, and Cyrstal is really nice. She does look really hot.^_^ I got a cool fanart of her from it.

^_^

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    CK nothings the argument.... we're just discussing what is our fave sprite of Misty... and u talk weird.... XD

ML17, nice pic. its just a redrawn larger version of the exact GSC sprite. same... if u put them side by side.... i still like the sprite better.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I like that pic, ML17. ^_^; A redrawning from a sprite is nice every once in a while. Meh. Finding the RBY sprites of Misty is hard to find. >>; All I got was a FRLG... -shudder-

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Can u post it earlier?

asher_son_of_ash said:
    Save the club from what? o.o; Anyways, anyone have the RB-Y sprites? If not, i'll post it later.
    I want to see what that sprite looks like and i mean that it will keep the club in first page and help it no to die.XD

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    hey i forgot misty was in stadium 2!! she looks cute in those sprites...

maybe the game misty's are different than our anime one? stadium 2's hair's red... and she wears different clothes than the GSC sprite...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    O.O; Misty in Stadium two looks a BIT like the GSC one... =/ Sorry, MEMBERS OF THE CLUB!!! I HAVE FAILED IN MAKING THE SPRITE OF FRLG MISTY MORE NICE|!! ;-;
    -cries- But I can live with it. XD;

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    This club is not dead! >saves it from impending d00m, by giving it a Tylonel< There! Now it's ALL better! If you're worried that this club will die, then maybe some advertisements wouldn't hurt.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    uhhehe... club dying? we need all the members back..

a topic? i dunno..... how about discussing our fave misty moment in the anime?

my fave is in an Orange Island episode when.... there were two nidorans who evolved after.. err.. kissing.. and Ash asks misty that "Do people change too after kissing?" and Misty answere "I guess we'll have to find out oursevles".

another was.... a Johto epi where ash says "Imagine Brock married..." and Misty says "You and I will be married someday too!" and ash says "mmhm... WHAA???"

^_^ i love those parts....

edit::

Chairman Kaga said:
    ...how so? o_O
    like THIS!!! XD u last time before this... u talked like my school principal.. using words i never will understand XD i guess chairmen ARE supposed to talk like that XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    My fave Misty moment was when she entered my dreams, held my hands ... and. O.o;;; Whoops. You mean in the anime, right? Meh. It's been such a long time since I last saw the anime. But I remember when Ash and Misty got trapped in a tree in the episode ''Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village''. =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back