• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Also, did u notice that kousetsu drew a lot of the drawings on what looks like Microsoft Paint with the mouse? Amazing skill o_o. But one day... one day I'm gonna get as good as them and post a fanart as well talented as the one that you, jade_destiny posted or others have posted as wel
    Though I dont know that artist really, I dont think that would be paint she/he does it on, it's an oekaki, cuz most Japanese artists like Soara use them, whether it's Paintbbs or Shipainter
    btw, Misty really should've had that Jigglypuff. At least temporarily.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Welcome to the club,Toga.

I've found a lovely fanart of her.

<3

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Misty Lover17 said:

<3

Where...did you find that?

That is by far one of the best Misty Fanarts I've ever seen..

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Though I dont know that artist really, I dont think that would be paint she/he does it on, it's an oekaki, cuz most Japanese artists like Soara use them, whether it's Paintbbs or Shipainter
    btw, Misty really should've had that Jigglypuff. At least temporarily.

lol. I understand- I've seen those programs before- a bit more easier than Microsoft Paint with larger patlettes and such.

Misty getting the Jigglypuff? BTW, whatever did happen to Jigglypuff and who caught it? Was is Ash-- I don't remember :(

ML 17 you just keep finding awesome fanarts don't you... and the one you posted... how do we know it's not your's HMM?? O_<

AND WELCOME TOGA! Welcome to the Official Misty Bring Her BACK Club!! ^_^ Care to join us?

Also, what is wrong with you guys??! We've been getting new pictures, but our disucussion about Misty has been so weak and almost perished. Let's start a topic people! COME ON!! And, plz greet everyone who posts, giving them all replies, like Totakikay- did you guys once notice his posts and a few pics?? Sheesh, what's wrong with you? Have you guys died or somethin??!! >_< Ohhh....

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    No, I didn't draw that. It's from a Japanese website. I'm not an expert drawer.I wish I could draw as good as that.

I can't really think of a new topic at the moment.

This next pic is from the same website.

<3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Misty Lover17 said:

<3

Please don't tell me someone actually did that with their own two hands...it's just that amazing

If I hadn't have been loaded with homework for the weekend, I would have attempted a better Misty sketch...but that flew out the window...

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Very nice pictures, hopefully I can be as skillful as they are in the future. Nice job. As for a topic, it's hard to think of. I don't think it's necessary all the time, as pictures can be used as a way to talk, but it's nice to discuss something once in a while. Anyway, for a topic, I'm not sure. I come up with lousy topics.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Hey, guys! I'm back to post ^___^

WOW, some awesome fanart you guys found! Esp. the Misty sketches, ML17! O___O;; Amazing stuff :D

And CM Kaga, remember my sketch threat :)
    They say that after Houen gets completed they might start another region so do u think Misty would figure in it?

Well, if it's the Battle Frontier you're talking about, then Misty was in it for three episodes and they made her all 'motherly' and 'girly.' Then she left.

Tkinc

Years
    well, its amazing how ppl can't think of any topics at the moment- since before, you guys made topics that just flammed everyone into replying (in a good way :)) Oh wow! MWM is back again? Why not post more mwm? n_n. Oh, Chairman Kaga, don't feel dissappointed; at least you tryed like I did with Misty... man... mine turned out worse than yours. U tryed to experiment with new sets of eyes on my version of "Misty" and it just burned down... I am though still working on more sketches though... I'll try and post again once in a while. Who knows, maybe my next sketch may rival buster_wolf's or MistyWishMaker's artwork skill :)

I'll do my best. Hey, why don't we try to make a topic on who is the most skilled and creative misty drawer. No, it's should not be offensive but should actually give us some spark to want to draw better (Thinks... I'm gonna be last place o_o oh well...)

Oh, if there is gonna be a new season then it is possible for a new member - could be Misty, or perhaps the same old people as last season. However, since there are an INSANE number of Misty fans, Misty might actually come back (maybe even as her OLD self)

So the topic is... By RANKING, who do you believe are the most talented Misty drawers in this CLUB? (don't be criticizing plz)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Nah, her Azurill can fight and has Restore and she's still her cute tomboyish self.^_^

I'm surprized you didn't show us your newest fanart of Misty, mistywishmaker. It's a really nicely done pic of her. Also, thanks for the comments on the pics I found.

I found a funny pic of her.

Misty used Water Gun!^_^

Last edited:

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
    I hope to see Misty in Spring

Hello!
    Look at this silly image I made of Misty.

[Disclaimer: I don't own Misty and Mai. All drawings are from there respected owners. We all know Nintendo and Capcom Marvel, right? So don't sue me :P]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tkinc, I hope to see your sketches soon.
    I do hope they bring the natural and authentic Misty back
    :)

Last edited:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Anger Management!!!

Misty Lover17 said:
    Nah, her Azurill can fight and has Restore and she's still her cute tomboyish self.^_^

I'm surprized you didn't show us your newest fanart of Misty, mistywishmaker. It's a really nicely done pic of her. Also, thanks for the comments on the pics I found.

I found a funny pic of her.

Misty used Water Gun!^_^
    Kick ***!!! It's the angry Misty! There'll be no more motherly love in the future!!! Right!!!...???

BTW: What episode is this picture from?

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Well, since TKINC asked who's the best Misty artist, personally, I love MWM's art. I think that To-Heart-like Misty really caught my eye.

For me, well... I think I'm either the most sketchiest or the most provocative artist around. XD

Tkinc

Years
    buster_wolf said:
    Well, since TKINC asked who's the best Misty artist, personally, I love MWM's art. I think that To-Heart-like Misty really caught my eye.

For me, well... I think I'm either the most sketchiest or the most provocative artist around. XD

yea. MWM is verrry good, but I still think ur on par. all u need is CG skills and ur good to go. I myself need tons of practice to be even near mwm's skills...

One question: What do you think of Totakikay's Fanfic a few pgs before? It's quite funny

And plz, MORE PPL POST ON THE TOPIC I POSTED BEFORE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back