• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest123_x1

What if Misty was to be swirled into the World of Digimon~? What will she do and will she want to have a Digimon? If yes which Digimon?
    I don't think Misty will know squat what she's doing in a Digimon environment. (I sure as heck wouldn't either.)

c7f74b1d.jpg

"Suprising isn't it?"
    -------
    f495437b.jpg

214efad7.jpg

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Boredom =__=

Once again I've hopped back on the board without anything to present. *Sigh* all those Christmas Cards are preventing me from doing anything else XD

Otter/Mii-kun : Those are really cute pictures of Kasumi/Misty ^___^ Aww, I'm missing Kasumi soo much!

TOPIC:
    What if Misty was to be swirled into the World of Digimon~? What will she do and will she want to have a Digimon? If yes which Digimon?

If Misty was swirled into the world of Digimon, she'd probably try to make friends with the water digimon. Then, finding that she has no other pokemon, she might try and catch a digimon with a pokeball XD. When that wouldn't work, she'd just realize that digimon are attached to the human and the energy is shared between that. If all this goes as I said, then most likely, she'd be a digi-destined =P and... she'd probably try and find a way back to her friends, and/or her own world

That's my opinion atleast

*runs back to workspace*

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • What if Misty was to be swirled into the World of Digimon~? What will she do and will she want to have a Digimon? If yes which Digimon?

Well, I guess she would want to be out of there ASAP. But, if she does happen to meet other kids and come to realize that she's a chosen child too, she might stay, get a water digimon and save the digimon world. She could be thinking about Ash when times get hard or when she's alone and she could draw energy from the thoughts of being reunited with Ash to fight the evil that exists in digimon world and guys over at pokemon world go on a journey to find her and end up in the digimon world at the final battle of the season and Misty, who was almost losing gets support from her frens and beats the evil boss Digimon. Now, this is a really nice idea by you Kris. It would be nice if the shows' producers came together and made it true, I would love to see it and I'm certain many others would too.(Just never gonna happen though, is it? Except, maybe for a fic, if only one would write one on this topic..anyone?)

P.S: Does anyone have any clue to whatever happened to the Misty theme? I hate every other theme available at PC :(.

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Well, I dunno about the theme, but good points everybody. As for the topic, yup, I guess Misty would befriend a Water Digimon, and she's most probably a Digi Detsinied because she's unique, special, and that's what make us love her xDDD She MUST be thinking about Ash, lol.

Years
  • Hey peeps sorry for not being active for so long but the weather is completely stuffed here in Australia as we've had several consecutive days of hot weather :(

Im glad to be back :)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • That's OK, we all have our own lives xDDD I'm not very active in the other clubs either, but I promise to be even more active from now on~ ^^;; My friends sewn a Misty chibi doll for me :O

Tkinc

Years
  • Club Group Pic- in progress ^___^

Oye! ^___^

Just wanted to say I've started on the Group Pic today. Despite me saying I'd be finishing off those special cards, I think I want to just finish this asap. School will be starting for us college students in Fremont and SF around the 24th of January. 1 Week left T___T. But you know, I've already done lots of stuff and I can make it ;)

I've finished Pokeknight (sketch). It's in a slightly different format than the previous group pic I completed beforehand, but I think I can manage. For those who haven't been added, how would you like to be drawn (for reference?) I'll try to make it accurate on how I see your personality (I think quite critically mind you ^^) and possibly use avatar's as reference as I did last time. This is all for you guys mind you ^___^ and I personally think this would only be honorable enough for the effort made in this club over the years :)

@xoxkris:
    You got a Misty plushie O.O. I was making one for -- O.O I should keep quiet for now XDD -- but anyways that must have been so adorable ^___^

@Robert0427:
    Hey! Welcome back again :) I come in and out as well :) It's not that bad. Lets see what the club has in store in the near future ne?

POKECOMM GROUP PIC UPDATES:

1) Pokeknight (complete :))
    2) Sunflorazumarill (complete XD)
    3) MISTYFAN4EVER8887 (hmm... I'm thinking of how to make you XD)
    4) Otter-Mii-kun (Complete XDDD)
    5) Kasumi (Complete XDD)
    6)... xoxkris (I think I didn't add you properly, and so I'll redo that image of you in the back with one on the new paper)

Oh, and for your information, I've changed my IM AIM ID to: "Tsuki Yuddai". If you added me on your AIM list as tvstation1, change it to "Tsuki Yuddai" because I don't use it anymore :/

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Oye! ^___^

Just wanted to say I've started on the Group Pic today. Despite me saying I'd be finishing off those special cards, I think I want to just finish this asap. School will be starting for us college students in Fremont and SF around the 24th of January. 1 Week left T___T. But you know, I've already done lots of stuff and I can make it ;)

I've finished Pokeknight (sketch). It's in a slightly different format than the previous group pic I completed beforehand, but I think I can manage. For those who haven't been added, how would you like to be drawn (for reference?) I'll try to make it accurate on how I see your personality (I think quite critically mind you ^^) and possibly use avatar's as reference as I did last time. This is all for you guys mind you ^___^ and I personally think this would only be honorable enough for the effort made in this club over the years :)

@xoxkris:
    You got a Misty plushie O.O. I was making one for -- O.O I should keep quiet for now XDD -- but anyways that must have been so adorable ^___^

@Robert0427:
    Hey! Welcome back again :) I come in and out as well :) It's not that bad. Lets see what the club has in store in the near future ne?

1) Pokeknight (complete :))
    3) MISTYFAN4EVER8887 (hmm... I'm thinking of how to make you XD)
    5) Kasumi (Complete XDD)
    6)... xoxkris (I think I didn't add you properly, and so I'll redo that image of you in the back with one on the new paper)

Oh, and for your information, I've changed my IM AIM ID to: "Tsuki Yuddai". If you added me on your AIM list as tvstation1, change it to "Tsuki Yuddai" because I don't use it anymore :/
    Lol! That's nice to hear ;D Will you have it in colour {wants hair to be pink in colour} xDDD

Yup, somebody made it for me <3

Tkinc

Years
  • Oh my O.O I accidentally made Sunflorazumaril a girl XDDD. And yes, I redid your character xoxkris. I've finished adding all the characters now I think :)

About the coloring... I'm not gonna color until everything is done, unfortunately. There's already nearly 20 people added and I want a stable amount of members being drawn before I color. Besides, I'll have to Auto Trace it under Illustrator before I CG-- which will be a big pain >__<.

I've not been in a very good mood lately-- because of all the mishaps that happened under my own carelessness IRL. I hope though, that I can be rejuvenated soon :)

P.S
    I was gonna choose pink for you xoxkris anyways because that's what you put on your old ava XDDD (so simple minded this one is =P)

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Oh my O.O I accidentally made Sunflorazumaril a girl XDDD. And yes, I redid your character xoxkris. I've finished adding all the characters now I think :)

About the coloring... I'm not gonna color until everything is done, unfortunately. There's already nearly 20 people added and I want a stable amount of members being drawn before I color. Besides, I'll have to Auto Trace it under Illustrator before I CG-- which will be a big pain >__<.

I've not been in a very good mood lately-- because of all the mishaps that happened under my own carelessness IRL. I hope though, that I can be rejuvenated soon :)

P.S
    I was gonna choose pink for you xoxkris anyways because that's what you put on your old ava XDDD (so simple minded this one is =P)

That's okay. As a Pokémon, Sunflorazumarill is usually female.

Tkinc

Years
  • That's okay. As a Pokémon, Sunflorazumarill is usually female.
    @Sunflorazumaril: Are you sure? XDD Alrighty, if you have problems after I post (possibly this day or tomorrow), just notify me alright?

Talking to xoxkris on MSN, I'll change the pigtails into long hair. That shouldn't be hard at all :D.

Robert0427 is added and completed :)

1) Pokeknight (complete ^^)
    3) MISTYFAN4EVER8887 (complete ^__^)
    5) Kasumi (Complete XDD)
    6)... xoxkris (redone, now just to add long hair)
    7) Robert0427 (added and complete ^___^)

Tkinc

Years
  • @xoxkris: thanks for saying that :) It really makes me happy ^___^
    Uh.. I'll see if I can go on late again tonight =3 if so, I'll combine both parts together ^___^ I'm feeling I'm missing someone... *checks*

Oh wait... nevermind, I got everyone (I think ^^)

*Phew* I hope you guys will love the next update. I'm not really good with making things very pretty but I can at least make the character and expression to an understandable degree in my works. Now, I would love to see your works. Don't you worry, I doubt any one of us members, be it I or anyone else will find anything "sucky". ^___^ Umm, xoxkris, or Sakura as you wished to be called, do you have anything you could submit having to do with this club or like... Kasumi? ^___^ I'd love to see that

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • @xoxkris: thanks for saying that :) It really makes me happy ^___^
    Uh.. I'll see if I can go on late again tonight =3 if so, I'll combine both parts together ^___^ I'm feeling I'm missing someone... *checks*

Oh wait... nevermind, I got everyone (I think ^^)

*Phew* I hope you guys will love the next update. I'm not really good with making things very pretty but I can at least make the character and expression to an understandable degree in my works. Now, I would love to see your works. Don't you worry, I doubt any one of us members, be it I or anyone else will find anything "sucky". ^___^ Umm, xoxkris, or Sakura as you wished to be called, do you have anything you could submit having to do with this club or like... Kasumi? ^___^ I'd love to see that
    Oh, if you really want to see some fanart or screenshots I gathered over the years I suppose I could upload them XDD But, oh well, I'm changing my name to xxxSakura, hehe. In any case, my Photobucket account's bandwidth is like OMG exceeding, so I'll have to wait till tomorrow before I can post ;DD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I dont come here as often but I'm still a member!
    Just had to say it
    btw, Soara did a new Misty pic. But it was a little too close to hentai and for some reason I hated how perverted it was so I edited it so I can still share it with everyone
    Guess where I edited
    Can you believe I was finally a bit offended by Pokesho art? XD
    Meh, not like I'll quit likin the art though.... nice try Soara ^_~

Tkinc

Years
  • @CClair: Yups ^___^ You'll always be a good member =3. Alright, I finally got the next update. Now... this is quite large, so you'll have to scroll to see it clearly :D

Pokecomm_club_pic.jpg

Aye, no colors just yet, I'll be hopefully doing that when I feel like it or have the time xD. If you guys want to shortly discuss what colors you'd like or favor AFTER you (and us) participate in the topics :D, then feel free to do so. I'll definitely keep that in mind when coloring this ^__^.

Years
  • LOL! Am I attempting to draw something? That's a funny pun since I can't draw for my life. ^_^

I dont come here as often but I'm still a member!
    Just had to say it
    btw, Soara did a new Misty pic. But it was a little too close to hentai and for some reason I hated how perverted it was so I edited it so I can still share it with everyone
    Guess where I edited
    Can you believe I was finally a bit offended by Pokesho art? XD
    Meh, not like I'll quit likin the art though.... nice try Soara ^_~

Was it really that bad? Were's the original? I can't find it on her site.

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • LOL! Am I attempting to draw something? That's a funny pun since I can't draw for my life. ^_^

Was it really that bad? Were's the original? I can't find it on her site.
    I hate how perverted it seems as well, Crystal-chan XD But, oh well. I'm xoxkris, if anybody can't guess xDD

Tkinc~ NICE GROUP PIC~ 8HUGS YOU* That'll be one of the best group pics I ever remember xDDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back