• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
Years
  • Whats "eww"
    umm like 'eww' as in 'gross'. I think its gross that you can call an anime character hot, when they're not real. That's just my opinion.
    PS: My Diamond team could PWN your FireRed team *pokes Trainer cards (mina and yours)*
    ooo.. is that a challenge? too bad I couldn't battle you because I don't have D/P yet. Im getting Pearl soon though, but I wont be trading my fire red party to pearl.

Maybe when I've raised a party of my own on Pearl, we should battle?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    i read on wikipedia she was... but wikipedia is not the most reliable source, of course, they take totally false stuff off and this has been there for awhile, but I have hope she will return, you can't kick off misty permantly, she is one of the original 3!!

if anyone wants to, you can watch my pokeshipping videos on youtube! here are the links:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r5eWOjIGC2I

and

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Of96jVJ83b8

I am working on a new one right now :-)

one more thing, anyone know where to find good misty icons/avatars? thx!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    i read on wikipedia she was... but wikipedia is not the most reliable source, of course, they take totally false stuff off and this has been there for awhile, but I have hope she will return, you can't kick off misty permantly, she is one of the original 3!!

I also highly doubt it too, and don't trust wikipedia, it is not a good source to trust at all...

Umm... Yeah... About that Wikipedia article... if Peachesncream is referring to the line in the subsection "Misty, Hoenn and Beyond", I already sourced it to what I think it was referring to. See... I was pretty sure whoever posted this tidbit of information (it's not me, BTW, I only sourced it when the original person who posted the information neglected to cite a source.) was referring to the Blog Mayumi Iizuka posted on March the third, 2007, or, to a lesser extent, the Bulbanews article "Kasumi to make appearance in anime", which led up to the blog/interview in question. I had it sourced directly to the blog since I figured that, since Wikipedia wouldn't count Bulbapedia as a source, then they wouldn't count Bulbanews as a source. As for the pokemon anime part involving Misty's return in D/P, I haven't gotten around to sourcing it yet, but I will make sure that i will do that. Also, welcome Peachesncream, Pokefan Silver, and -SK8-.

Anyways, involving signatures, how many people have signed the "Bring Misty Back" petitions in your respective areas? just wondering since, you know, in order for our goal for Misty to return to the main cast to become a reality, we need all the help we can get globally.

Also, Peachesncream, you're Right, They can't just kick Misty off. they already tried that with Brock in the Orange Islands, and we know how that resulted. I am hoping, and also pretty sure that the several hundred petitions trying to Bring back Misty that has accumilated in their mailbags (as well as that letter with the ultimatum) are currently getting the writers to reconsider the decision made almost 5 years ago, and are now attempting to bring back Misty.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Ok, Peachesncream, to answer your question about where to find petitions, I think there are some on Petition.com, and the various Misty clubs are, technically-speaking, petitions. Now if you were referring to my comment on signatures in my previous post, I was actually meaning that those of us in the club create a petition in their respective areas of the world and get as many signatures from them as they can get. it can be anywhere in your area. For example, I myself got 421 signatures in my area, and the majority of them were from my high school, and also, I currently have a bit of a delay in getting more signatures, but as soon as I complete that goal, I will get more signatures in my area. also, once you have gotten as many signatures in your area (I suggest the majority of the people, but it could at the very least be half of the population of your area.) you can send it in to your country's pokemon company branch, and have it be sent to the Pokemon Company HQ in Japan.

Anyways... in regards to Misty's inevitable return... I heard (Well technically read since you can't really hear in a website)(At least, I remember hearing (or reading)) a rumor from a little bird at Pokemon elite 2000 forums over a few weeks ago that the writers are currently considering bringing back that 4 person group dynamic that we had in AG (it is not going to be the exact same characters, since Max is doing his pokemon journey and May is doing Contests in Johto).
    Could this mean that, coupled with Misty's Seiyuu's Blog, Misty might actually return to the main cast from now on? Now, I am going to warn you that the rumor might be false, but that is what I have heard.

Edit: I made a small error, it's not someone at Tv.com that stated the 4 person thing, it was the "Misty fans..." thread in Pokemon master forums, this person also stated that he found it on the Main characters section of the pokemon anime article on wikipedia, but then again, it can be edited by anyone, so it might not be true, but there is still a chance that it might happen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    i really hope she does return, she made the show awesome and worth watching and i think it would be good for the pokemon company too, because a lot of people like misty and they might get some of their older fans back who remember the show when it was ash, misty and brock. I did sign a petition on petition.com (or some similar website) a few weeks ago, so thats good. Also I finished my new youtube video! so here is the link to that:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m1BMRgSdXrE

i did a video only using clips from the 1st movie

my next one is going to use clips from pokemon 2000

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Anyways... in regards to Misty's inevitable return... I heard (Well technically read since you can't really hear in a website)(At least, I remember hearing (or reading)) a rumor from a little bird at tv.com over a few weeks ago that the writers are currently considering bringing back that 4 person group dynamic that we had in AG (it is not going to be the exact same characters, since Max is doing his pokemon journey and May is doing Contests in Johto).
    Could this mean that, coupled with Misty's Seiyuu's Blog, Misty might actually return to the main cast from now on? Now, I am going to warn you that the rumor might be false, but that is what I have heard.

I'm going to sound really crazy and out of character but... I don' know if I want Misty back in the group during Shinou. Part of me would love it but part of me just wants the 3 person dynamic. I don't know why I feel this way but I just do.
    Sorry : \
    And sorry I've been gone for so long. But now that summer's here, I can probably visit more often.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Hello! I'm also disappointed that Misty is no longer in the Pokemon Anime Series (well, except for Pokemon Chronicles).

Can I join too? I'll even bring Gyarados from Misty's Gym (if no one else has brought it already).

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    i had a question about petitioning to get misty back on the show. I had an idea for the misty/ash video I am working on now. in the end credits I could encourage everyone to sign a petition to bring misty back. In my video description I could post a link to a petition. should I make a new petition of my own? or put a link of a petition that has been made by someone else? also do online petitions really help out a cause? I'm just not sure that companies are really out there looking at online petitions. If they don't actually look at them online, is there someway to e-mail the pokemon company the "bring back misty" petition? just trying to help the cause!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    i had a question about petitioning to get misty back on the show. I had an idea for the misty/ash video I am working on now. in the end credits I could encourage everyone to sign a petition to bring misty back. In my video description I could post a link to a petition. should I make a new petition of my own? or put a link of a petition that has been made by someone else? also do online petitions really help out a cause? I'm just not sure that companies are really out there looking at online petitions. If they don't actually look at them online, is there someway to e-mail the pokemon company the "bring back misty" petition? just trying to help the cause!

well, you could try to link it to petition.com, due to it being the main petition website. However, you could also attempt to get signatures around your neighborhood. and, although i am not sure about emailing it to the Pokemon Company, if you can't email it to the pokemon company (which, in my "Bring Back Misty or face a global Boycott" Letter, I did try to find Satoshi Tajiri's email address to email it to him, but it was to no avail) you could try to just send it in by regular postage (though I attempted to send it to TV Tokyo since, of the three main people of pokemon, I could only find TV Tokyo's postage address.) as for the online petitions being effective, they might not be effective. On the other hand, when SOVA petitioned to PUSA for them to bring 4kids VA's Back, PUSA did hear of this and did try to get them back (they might have ultimately failed, but PUSA did at least attempt it). I should Mention, however, that you can attempt a neighborhood petition and ask anyone around your neighborhood, since that is what I did at school. Also, I found the Pokemon Company's Postage Address: The Pokemon Company, 1-8-1 Marumouchi Trust Tower, 18S Marumouchi, Chiyoda-Tokyo, 105-0005 Japan, so as soon as you've gotten everyone in your respective areas of the world, let's address it to the Pokemon Company as well as our Letters threatening Global Boycott if they refuse to bring her back. If the entire Misty fanbase that wants her back can send their support and reach an acceptable percentage of the global population, I am pretty sure that The writers will realize that taking Misty off the show 5 years ago was a very big Mistake.

Anyways, Welcome Kraka-chan! hope you do well in this club!

and also, I will say, that I will Make sure that we succeed in Bringing Misty back onto the Main cast. If we were able to convince the writers to Bring back Brock after the Orange Islands when it seemed that he might have been gone forever, then we can definitely convince The writers to Bring Back Misty to the Main Cast as Well. also, they could improve on daisy being a gym leader, i mean, Daisy is really the only one of her sisters besides Misty to even spend some time at the Gym (and plus, she was able to take Down C&B with Misty, and those guys are supposed to be Giovanni's Most elite soldiers.)

anyways, that is all for now! Misty Shall Return!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    ok well then I think I will set up my own petition on petiton.com and put a link to it in my video description.

PS: i didn't know PUSA tried to get the original VAs back, that changes my mind about them. Did the original VAs just have no interest in returning?

PPS: can someone post the link for petiton.com, i searched it and ended up with some weird website that obviously wasn't for posting petitions. there is petitionspot.com and petitononline.com but I don't know which one to use, which is the most popular and most viewed petition website?

Last edited:

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
  • they should have an Episode of Misty and may having a Pokemon battle Contest.

Then introduce A May and Misty adventure in Johto. thats when her sisters get back from there Vacation. & Misty wants to try out contests, find new water pokemon and go on adventures again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    ok well then I think I will set up my own petition on petiton.com and put a link to it in my video description.

PS: i didn't know PUSA tried to get the original VAs back, that changes my mind about them. Did the original VAs just have no interest in returning?

PPS: can someone post the link for petiton.com, i searched it and ended up with some weird website that obviously wasn't for posting petitions. there is petitionspot.com and petitononline.com but I don't know which one to use, which is the most popular and most viewed petition website?

umm... yeah, i kinda made a mistake in regards to the petition website, it was actually Petitionspot.com that had the petitions on bringing back Misty, not Petition.com as I had previously believed, sorry for the mistake.

Also, in regards to your questions involving the 4kids VA's not having any interest in returning to voice them, it is sort of like that, it's more because their contracts to 4kids when they started their jobs with them forbade them from voicing things where 4kids doesn't currently dub. Now, the contracts didn't necessarily apply to all of the 4kids VA's, since the VA's for the narrator, Gengar in the Mystery Dungeon special, and not to mention Gary were confirmed by Bulbapedia to be their 4kids VA's (although PUSA listed them under different names for some strange reason.)

Anyways, I should mention that Misty did somewhat partake in a Pokemon Contest battle (*Cough*Princess Vs. Princess*Cough**Cough*Queen of the Princess Festival Contest*Cough*), so even if she didn't partake in as many contests as May did, she would still have some experience with them. Besides which, it's not like a person needs experience in doing a contest (Official or not) to do very wll in it. If Ash was able to Tie with May despite having never entered a contest (and having absolutely no experience besides being a spectator, not to mention) prior to the one with May, then Misty would also do the same there.

Also, I just wanted to say that, contrary to the popular belief, her Starmie did win at least one battle (her Starmie defeated Joe's Weepinbell in School of Hard Knocks, and while the victory was short-lived by Gizelle's Graveler Pwning her Starmie, it did win at least one battle nonetheless), and also, I'm actually quite suprised that people don't seem to think of "Some Like it Hot" as a regular, important episode, much less a Misty-centric one, Considering that Misty was the only one of her group who even attempted to unblock the Giant Magcargo (even if she did lose, she did at least try to move it.), it revealed Misty's Personality quirk of getting really defensive of water pokemon should they be dissed, and this was the episode that revealed why Misty has that Melodistic (umm... Melody from TLM2?) obsession of water Pokemon. I mean, If they were able to count "Go West, Young Meowth!" and "Hot Matches" as Non-Filler episodes, then they should Count "Some Like It Hot" as a Non-Filler episode as well.

anyways, that is all for now, Misty Shall Return!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back