• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
  • 1. First with the ninth movie (which was centered around water Pokemon), instead of Misty returning, MAY got to be in the spotlight.
    2. The water starter to get the most spotlight went to Hikari (although I like Hikari so it doesn't bother me as much)
    3. And the third just makes me mad. They have a WATER contest being done by WALLACE who happens to be a WATER oriented person. And who do they bring back? Not Misty but the hull mosquito May.
    Great points. I totaly extremely agree. writers had so many situations when they could bring her back. But no, they didn't. Why!!?? TT
    why do people like misty that much? she was so annoying and i was pleased nintendo had the sense to ditch her!
    Ye get out Lyulf, get out! It doesn't have any sense to post here this invidious and horrible sentence. You're so childish ><

Just beautiful fanart ValentineUmbreon, beautiful.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • why do people like misty that much? she was so annoying and i was pleased nintendo had the sense to ditch her!
    First of all, it wasn't Nintendo who ditched her. Nintendo does the games, not the anime.
    The writers of the anime do that.

Second, get lost and grope May's "boobs" or something. If you have the nerves to come to a club just to bash a character...
    I'd say more but I'd risk getting an infraction or whatever they do here.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • why do people like misty that much? she was so annoying and i was pleased nintendo had the sense to ditch her!

You came all the way here just to say that about Misty to her fans here? Way to go being immature. Like everybody else just said, get lost, seriously. It's sad that you're here in the first place. If you don't have anything nice to say then you should shut your mouth and move on. You don't have to display your hate of her; just ignore our fanbase and leave us all alone. None of the fans here are being pricks about bashing other characters like hell. Get your facts right next time before you whine to us, 'kay? <3

Ignorance is such bliss. xD

@ Weedle: Hey, do whatever you want; it's what you want to do anyway. I have no connection to it. =]

I can agree that us Misty fans have been pretty much ridiculed as of lately. The writers just love to mess with us. It's like, every time there's an event that our Misty would perform great at, it's often the spotlight to somebody else. At this point, I'm pretty used to it but I think the next cameo would go to her. I'm seriously hoping that the lure will be brought up, and maybe show some pointers with it maybe? o__O

I don't know whether you guys heard or not but Leafy's site closed down sadly. It was one of the biggest Misty sites around that had loads of wonderful fanart of our favorite redhead. This girl was amazing and I'm seriously going to miss her art. ;___;

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    why do people like misty that much? she was so annoying and i was pleased nintendo had the sense to ditch her!

Ah, the downside of freedom of speech. XD;

Don't you think it's a little over the top to voice your negative opinions about Misty in a club dedicated to Misty, filled with Misty-lovers?

You're just trying to get a little argument started, which will turn into flaming later on. I'm going to warn you for flamebaiting. Do not provoke people like you did just now again, or you're going to get a full infraction.

God, how stupid.

Nothing to see here people, just continue the discussion of loving Misty, and forget this guy ever posted in here. Thank you.

Goddra2

Goddra catch'em all... Sorry.
    Years
  • Well, at a certain point, even the writers are going to bring Misty back (has anyone heard any details from the blog of Misty's Japanese Voice Seiyuu?), because, at a certain point, they are going to realize that you do NOT throw out a character who made it through five seasons. That, and, hey, chances are the American Anime is going to have something to say, I mean, they have gone out of their way to emphasize a relation ship in the anime between Ash and Misty, up to but not finally, the sixth movie, after Misty left.

Well, at a certain point, even the writers are going to bring Misty back (has anyone heard any details from the blog of Misty's Japanese Voice Seiyuu?), because, at a certain point, they are going to realize that you do NOT throw out a character who made it through five seasons. That, and, hey, chances are the American Anime is going to have something to say, I mean, they have gone out of their way to emphasize a relation ship in the anime between Ash and Misty, up to but not finally, the sixth movie, after Misty left.

I haven't heard anything, and I do hope they bring her back and I never heard where "you do NOT throw out a character who made it through five seasons." and I hope that they do bring her back!

imnotabanana

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2008
    *knocks on the door*
    may i join? i'm taking psyduck
    i'm a late comer, and i really miss misty!

imnotabanana

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2008
    i have a question, do you really think Misty will appear in Diamond and Pearl? i've been asking this question for a long time now, and i really think she's coming back.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • I'm so pissed today. >< Everyone here in the community is talking about May. May is so pretty in her contest-dress... May does so good work with training her pokemon... posting May pics everywere... I never had a problem with May, but this is annoying. o__o It seems that Misty no longer exist here. She would be so great in these water-contest. With gyarados maybe or corsela... I miss Misty. :/ ;_;

I'm so pissed today. >< Everyone here in the community is talking about May. May is so pretty in her contest-dress... May does so good work with training her pokemon... posting May pics everywere... I never had a problem with May, but this is annoying. o__o It seems that Misty no longer exist here. She would be so great in these water-contest. With gyarados maybe or corsela... I miss Misty. :/ ;_;

*Sighs* Don't we all miss her! It seems the show is pointless now, I wish it was back in the good old days, just her, Ash and possibly Brock...

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • I never had a problem with May, but this is annoying. o__o It seems that Misty no longer exist here. She would be so great in these water-contest. With gyarados maybe or corsela... I miss Misty. :/ ;_;
    ye ye ye i totalyy agree!! It pisses me of too >< :(

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • it's all about may and dawn...but misty is way stronger than them
    Oh lord, yes she is! Could you even imagene May or Dawn running a gym? No. It would be a desaster. Misty began training her pokemon even erlier than Ash did. And from the beginning of the show until now she becomes so strong. We really need to see her back for a cameo to take a look how strong she is now.^^

imnotabanana

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2008
    yup, i agree, she has a very strong gyarados and a very strong team, almost all are fully evolved, it would be nice for her to join a contest with may and dawn and she can show everyone how good she is...i have a fanart of misty, i wanna show it..but i'm asking permission if i can...

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • ^Anyone can share fanart. =] Welcome, btw!

Guys, it doesn't look very good on us where fans keep complaining about May. It kind of makes me not want to come here because of the complaints since I like all the girls. Misty will come sooner or later. We'll have our own party when she does. ;D

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • Oh, I sure hope Misty returns! I mean I respect May as much as any other May fan, but yes...the constant "OH May blah blah pic this picture that" can get annoying (it's probably only annoying because Misty seems so totally forgotten it's beginning to kill me inside >.<)...but Misty's time will come soon! I can just feel it :3 hehe. It isn't like the producers have just forgotten her for good! Ohhh noo :)

Misty will come sooner or later. We'll have our own party when she does. ;D
    ^^ I agree with Kasu-Chan!
    Yay internet Misty party xD -i'm pathetic I tell you-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back