• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Naruto Discussion Thread (even shippuden)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Personally I really don't mind fillers. It is a lot better than having the anime being on hiatus or canceled til the manga gets ahead. So it couldn't hurt them if they dub them. The Japanese watched them, and I heard some of them liked them. So I want Viz to dub them. And plus maybe they will get more fans. ^^

Yeah watch episode 175 and 176, they are pretty cool. 176 is the funniest one though. XD

Dragon Commando

I SUPPORT TEAM KABUTO!
    Years
    People are way too narrow-minded when it comes to fillers. But I do agree that dubbing the fillers will probably net them more fans. Since most people who watch the dub don't know what the fillers even are, how are they going to know they weren't in the manga? What they don't know won't hurt them, right?

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    People are way too narrow-minded when it comes to fillers. But I do agree that dubbing the fillers will probably net them more fans. Since most people who watch the dub don't know what the fillers even are, how are they going to know they weren't in the manga? What they know won't hurt them, right?

QFT!!!(Quoted For The Truth) You are absolutely right! For the fan who only watch the dub will never know these are fillers, because they haven't watched them subbed or read the manga. Wow...you are soo right! So it won't hurt at all. If anything it will help Viz gain a fanbase in America. ^^

Sorry about this, I just want more Naruto in our shores in the near future. I hope it doesn't end now.

Dragon Commando

I SUPPORT TEAM KABUTO!
    Years
    QFT!!!(Quoted For The Truth) You are absolutely right! For the fan who only watch the dub will never know these are fillers, because they haven't watched them subbed or read the manga. Wow...you are soo right! So it won't hurt at all. If anything it will help Viz gain a fanbase in America. ^^

Sorry about this, I just want more Naruto in our shores in the near future. I hope it doesn't end now.

They're pretty close to the Tea Country Filler in the dub. We won't get to see if they dub all those other fillers until after the Sound 4 stuff is past, so it's a ways away. Just have to be patient I suppose.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah they are sure are. I almost forgot about the Sound 4 will come in. Oh yeah...so we do have a long wait. But if CN will show those episodes like in a marthon, the fillers will get there quicker. But I know they won't do that.
    Man...then it is getting close to
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Anybody read Chapter 363 yet? I knew Sasuke wouldn't die but what he did to save his life, that's what we call animal cruelty lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I seen it! YAY! It was totally awesome!

Spoiler:

Years
    xD I just love this discussion.
    I'm in-tune with the anime, and i think sasaori didnt really have a chance after all, his grand mommy and the tsunade-copy-cat was against him.
    Naruto vs Deidara
    - Naruto dosent really have a chance, naruto is a Taijutsu, deidara, can attach some C-3 when he is near, get some distance and blow naruto into smithereenes.

One of the only things that will have max effect on deidara is probably a fire ninjutsu, or an Mangekyo Sharingan's Genjutsu, as the others will have little effect.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmmm...that is very interesting. I do have a feeling that Sakura and Chiyo might win against Sasori. But again, something could happen. Yes! Episode 21 is going to be really good! Not only the battles will continue, but we will get to see
    Spoiler:
    And I really hope Naruto will be able to battle against Deidara. Like using his Resengan or something. That would be cool. But what you said, NekroBoi, could be a possibility too. ^^

SandLotusNin

Katsura Hinagiku
    Years
    naruto is awesome who ever hates it is retarded

Then my whole school must be retarded...

Naruto is the best anime there is. Thats all I can say. The bad thing is, the episodes change a lot. For example, In the episode where Kiba, Shikamaru, Naruto, Chouji, and Neji all persue Sasuke, something changes. In the manga, they get trapped in that mud jutsu thingy that Jiroubou did, after they got out Kiba stuck the finger out at them. And Neji's curse mark, its different in the manga. Also, When Neji was fighting Kidomaru, when that arrow thingy went through him, the whole was MUCH bigger in the manga than the anime. A lot changes.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years

Naruto is the best anime there is. Thats all I can say. The bad thing is, the episodes change a lot. For example, In the episode where Kiba, Shikamaru, Naruto, Chouji, and Neji all persue Sasuke, something changes. In the manga, they get trapped in that mud jutsu thingy that Jiroubou did, after they got out Kiba stuck the finger out at them. And Neji's curse mark, its different in the manga. Also, When Neji was fighting Kidomaru, when that arrow thingy went through him, the whole was MUCH bigger in the manga than the anime. A lot changes.

Well Gato in the manga had his head chopped off by Zabuza, I'm sure that would have looked nice on the anime :\ (although they already show enough people getting there heads blown up)

Also the cursed mark on Neji probably would have got the show kicked out of America. It's a friggin Swastika!!

I can't wait for the next chapter of Naruto. I wonder if Naruto will find Itachi or Sasuke first or both.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hmmm...that is very interesting. I do have a feeling that Sakura and Chiyo might win against Sasori. But again, something could happen. Yes! Episode 21 is going to be really good! Not only the battles will continue, but we will get to see
    Spoiler:
    And I really hope Naruto will be able to battle against Deidara. Like using his Resengan or something. That would be cool. But what you said, NekroBoi, could be a possibility too. ^^
    Of course Sakura and Chiyo will win against Sakura. After all, they want to make up for Sakura's uselessness before shippuden by making her do something really impressive now. I reckon Sasori will be able to kill Chiyo, but that's just speculation. But I find it hard to believe that an old lady (okay, one hell of an old lady, but still) will survive against an Akatsuki member even with the help of a mini-Tsunade.
    As for Naruto, let's not forget that he can actually think in Shippuden and is also a whole lot stronger. Deidara also lost one of his hands in the battle against Gaara, putting him at a disadvantage if Naruto gets close enough to him. And Deidara can't afford letting his guard down with two opponents to fight. I think Deidara is more likely to survive than Sasori, though, because as long as he keeps his distance (which really isn't hard with that giant clay bird) Kakashi and Naruto won't be able to do much to him.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    OH MAH GAH. I looked at the manga spoilers on saiyan.island, anddddd. THERE'S A BIG BIG SPOILER HERE SO DON'T LOOK IF YOU WANT THE MANGA SPOILED BECUZ ITS SUPER SUPER SUPER SCARYYY.

Spoiler:

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
    I read chapter 364, and wow lol. It was quite good too say the least though-

Spoiler:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years

Same here.
    The Official Naruto Discussion Thread (even shippuden)

I ask people sometimes and they just say, "Oh my god that show is freaking stupid," and I roll my eyes at their incredibly evident blindness and idiocracy...

Ugh.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    Has anyone looked into Ch 364 spoilers?

It says that Tobi actually might be Madara Uchiha! I thought that Tobi was just some retard that sat on the sidelines after one hit & did pretty much nothing! I guess I underestimated him. First Pein is like "Ah.. we can find another one like him." then 364 comes & Pein reports to him as LEADER?!

Also (sorry Sasuke fangirls in advance) I belive that Sasuke has escaped death one too many times. He needs to die >_< On the other hand, I respect Sasuke as an elite missing-nin. Half of me favors death for Sasuke, the other half of me doesnt want him to leave quite yet. My feelings are rather mixed for Sasuke. -Feels like Zetsu- Nyegh...>_<
    Edit: 40th post! w00t!

Back