• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Naruto Discussion Thread (even shippuden)

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    ^ Ha, well you are not the only one. XD I have been watching them too. Especially the ones that dealt with Naruto and Sasuke. Man...what a great battle! <3

The Chuunin Exam and The Forest of Death arcs were pure win! I want to watch them in Japanese though. I think I will too. I believe Vol 3 of the Uncut box set is out. So...I wonder if the episodes are there. Hmm...

And I just love your sig and avatar. =D

I've watched Episode 22 lyke, 20 times. XD Yeah their battle was really awesome. I though Episode 100 was cute to x3

Hmm the Japanese versions would be good.. *heads off to watch* Everything's better in Japanese X3

Aww thanks! *glomp* Do you like the Chibis, too? A lot of people don't like the chibis for some reason.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww....that is cool. I wish I got to watch a episode that I love that many times. XDDD

I can't wait til episode 101. That was a the most funniest episode in the whole world. Of course it was a filler, but it was one of the best fillers. ^^

*waits patiently for episode 101, 106-108, and 130-134 :3*

You are welcome. ^^ You got to be kidding me, I LOVE THE CHIBIS! They are the cutest ever. I get all stary eyed everytime I see Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi...in chibi form! The others...in chibi...owns too. XD

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Aww....that is cool. I wish I got to watch a episode that I love that many times. XDDD

I can't wait til episode 101. That was a the most funniest episode in the whole world. Of course it was a filler, but it was one of the best fillers. ^^

*waits patiently for episode 101, 106-108, and 130-134 :3*

You are welcome. ^^ You got to be kidding me, I LOVE THE CHIBIS! They are the cutest ever. I get all stary eyed everytime I see Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi...in chibi form! The others...in chibi...owns too. XD

Lol. I just watch them on You Tube rather than downloading because my dad hates it when I download my Animes x3

I know! Nowadays, in the Shipuuden and all, the series is lacking the humor it had in the earlier seasons. But filler 101 always puts a smile on my face ^__^

Yay for Chibis! I love 'em too. I'm not a fan of Sasuke x Naruto Yaoi or anything, but it was too cute to pass up ~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah I see. Yeah I download them. Which reminds me, I still need to watch episode 21. x.x Wow...I better do it. I don't want to start getting behind. XD

Yeah right now Shippuuden doesn't have the humor like Part 1. But I still love it just the same. Man...I hope episode 101 will come soon. I just can't wait! XD

That is cool! Yeah, I not a huge fan of Sasuke x Naruto(I do think the pair is cute though. XD). But I agree with you...it is just too cute to pass up. :3 Chibis rock!

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I should; that way I can watch them whenever I want. I watch Episode 20 on 'On Demand'. They've got a few old episodes.

Yeah. Shipuuden has a lot more going on than Part 1. I'm not a fangirl or anything but I was pretty upset when Sasuke left for Orochimaru..

Yeah the pair is really cute but I'm not interested in Yaoi pairings or anything. I also like Tobi x Dei (for the humor)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah downloading is better. Because then you can keep the episode as much as you want. But since you not allowed to download, watching them on YouTube is your best bet. ^^

Yeah, I was sad when Sasuke left to claim more power...from Orochimaru.

I am sorry to say this(sorry Orochimaru fans), I really don't like him. He is totally evil and he is a coward. He will take people's bodies and use them for their power. I think he needs to work on getting his own power. And gets so excited to see someone who have a new jutsu. Of course he will try to take over their body...I am sorry that is being lazy. And that is all I got to say about that. *runs away before she get hit by stones* But I will agree he does make the series interesting, lol.

Hehe...Tobi x Dei they are funny together. So I agree with you there.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Meh. I suppose I could. I never listen to him anyway..

I know. But then..He killz him :o

Yeah Oro was pretty freakin' creepy... *shudders*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD!

Yeah, I need to read the chapter to where
    Spoiler:
    . When I heard about that...I was happy. Yes! He is finally gone! But I think his spirit is still there. Well I think he took over
    Spoiler:
    . Another form of being lazy. I really don't like Kabato either. He is just as bad as him. Maybe even worse now.

Yes Oro is totally creepy! Eveytime I hear his theme...gah...I get freaked out. XD

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years
    Kabuto and Orochimaru should have been killed off a long time ago...I understand that every anime needs an ultimate super villain, but...well needless to say I just don't like either one of them.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Naruto already has a 'Super Villan', or even better an entire criminal organization, so Oro really wasn't needed much but yes I'm glad he was killed.

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    Um Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 is pure pwnage go get that.

Anyways I like kabuto he to fit in and will do anything to do it. I saw a funny video on youtube about called what and nerdy and LOl its funny.

As far as I know sasori is Garra's twin I just cant wait for the next epy and also finally Orochimaru dies on NUN2 he kept killing me when i had to do the 3rd Hokage battle but after that its like he got weaker.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    You think Sasori is Gaara's twin? LOL.

I will say this. The 'Demon Sealing' jutsu seems to pass on genes and aspects of the person who preformed the sealing. Example, the resemblence of Gaara and Sasori can be explained quite easily:

Chiyo preformed the sealing jutsu for the Shukaku and she was grandmother to Sasori, an if the jutsu passes down genes that that it where Gaara got his resemblence to Sasori from. Same goes with Yondaime and Naruto.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Maybe, but look at Chiyo > Sasori > Gaara thing.

It would be nice if they two were related. Naruto would have a father (well..you know, a dead one).

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    Yes, but ever since we've seen the 4th's pic we've associated him with Naruto. To say now that this isnt the way it is, well I know I will be dissapointed, and so will most other Naruto fans I think. But if that is the way the cookie crumbles than...I atleast want to know Naruto's parentage and their backstory

dalecar

A.K.A : InsaneOtaku
    Years
    Yeah I cant stand Orochimaru either i dunno what it is he just annoys me, thank you third for f*cking up his arms and you cant say sasori and gaara might be related based on that they look similar lol.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Go the third!

I like the 4th better... XD

Yeah I don't think Sasori and Gaara are related, but I have theories as to why they look similar (same goes for the 4th/Naruto)

Back