• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Naruto Discussion Thread (even shippuden)

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I likes Orochimaru...but that's just me. XD

Sasori and Gaara do look a lot alike (even more so when they're little) but you gotta remember tha Sasori is sooooo much older than Gaara, even though he looks young. :3 Sasori and Gaara, YAY!~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I won't be able to watch most of them because I have to work late. x.x

But I have a DVR, so I am going to record the ones I want to see again. Like Neji x Naruto, Rock Lee x Gaara, Kiba x Naruto, Sasuke x Gaara, Hinata x Neji...those battles to me were the best. I really want to see them again, so I will get them recorded. :3

And I will catch the new episode on Sunday. On a Sunday...who would have thought. XD

YES! Episode 101 will be on next Saturday! If I get the pattern of episodes right. YES! I really want to see that one so bad! That was a very funny episode! I watched it in Japanese...I couldn't stop laughing. XDD Great stuff! And now I will get to watch it in English...I hope they will keep the comedy in.

Last edited:

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    *stares at Darkillusion's sig* *melts away from it's awesomeness*

.... XD

I'm watching the Hundo..Whee!

Well thanks!~

Why do they call it Hundo anyways? (I only got to watch a little *cries*)

Well I won't be able to watch most of them because I have to work late. x.x

But I have a DVR, so I am going to record the ones I want to see again. Like Neji x Naruto, Rock Lee x Gaara, Kiba x Naruto, Sasuke x Gaara, Hinata x Neji...those battles to me were the best. I really want to see them again, so I will get them recorded. :3

And I will catch the new episode on Sunday. On a Sunday...who would have thought. XD

YES! Episode 101 will be on next Saturday! If I get the pattern of episodes right. YES! I really want to see that one so bad! That was a very funny episode! I watched it in Japanese...I couldn't stop laughing. XDD Great stuff! And now I will get to watch it in English...I hope they will keep the comedy in.

That sucks. I didn't get to watch all of them either, so...yeah. XD

Yeah, all those episodes are great!~

I'm going to miss it the new episode. T_T And epi 101 is supah funny!~ That's the one where they try to see what's under Kakashi's mask, right? I can't remember, but I think so. XD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I'm going to miss it the new episode. T_T And epi 101 is supah funny!~ That's the one where they try to see what's under Kakashi's mask, right? I can't remember, but I think so. XD

Yep, thats the only filler i consider to be the best, out of every single one combined.

Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome stuff, I can't wait! I totally agree with you Shuri. It is only filler that I consider the best too. Well I watched some of the rest, but this one...is soo great! XD

DarkIllusion said:
    That sucks. I didn't get to watch all of them either, so...yeah. XD

Yeah, all those episodes are great!~

I'm going to miss it the new episode. T_T

Yeah, like yesterday I couldn't watch it because I worked a eight hour shift. It was during the afternoon til the evening. By the time I got home...the marathon was over for the night. Anyway...I wasn't going to watch those episodes anyway. Now today...I got most of the ones I want to see set, so if I wanted to I could watch them one day. ^^

I totally agree with you. And today is the day they going to show most of those battles. Can't wait to watch them again.

I won't get to see the new episode tomorrow, but it will be in my DVR...hehe. So I can watch it in a later date. *hugs DVR* What I can I do without you. XD

Last edited:

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    LOL It's a very good episode. XD I can't believe Sasuke even went along with it, though. He seems a bit too 'laid back and cool' and such to be interested in that. XD

I don't have that channel so I just watch the episodes on the internet. (Not on Youtube, though, 'cause it sucks!!) Episode 25 of the Shippuuden was awesome!!

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    I recorded the Episode where Sasuke first activates his Curse Seal and rips off that Sound Ninja's arms. It seemed cool in a weird way. "You seem very fond of those arms of yours, here let me fix that....." "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^I remember that episode! Dang it, I forgot to set that one. I won't mind seeing that one again. The Forest of Death arc was awesome! Oh yeah Sasuke went crazy when he got that curse mark.

LOL It's a very good episode. XD I can't believe Sasuke even went along with it, though. He seems a bit too 'laid back and cool' and such to be interested in that. XD

I don't have that channel so I just watch the episodes on the internet. (Not on Youtube, though, 'cause it sucks!!) Episode 25 of the Shippuuden was awesome!!

Hehe, I agree. XD Yes! I will get to watch that episode in English in about 3 days! Whaooo! And yes episode 25 of Shippuuden was totally great! Episode 100 was great as well. Gai and Rock Lee...they went a long way. It was a touching episode.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    ^I loved that backstory too. Not many things will bring tears to these eyes...but that episode was very sentimental. Especially Gai's vow to RockLee. I originally thought Gai was secretly his father, but I guess it just uncanny resemblance.

I remember that episode! Dang it, I forgot to set that one. I won't mind seeing that one again. The Forest of Death arc was awesome! Oh yeah Sasuke went crazy when he got that curse mark.
    It showed how the Curse Mark will affect normal behaviour. And you can catch it tonight on CN at 10:30 EST.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay, thanks! Alright, I set my DVR for it. Man, the backstory of Gai and Rock Lee blew me away. Yeah I would think Gai could be Lee's father, but he isn't. He does treat Lee as a son though. And I think it is sweet. ^^

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I recorded the Episode where Sasuke first activates his Curse Seal and rips off that Sound Ninja's arms. It seemed cool in a weird way. "You seem very fond of those arms of yours, here let me fix that....." "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" XD

OMG!! That's probably one of the coolest episodes ever!! I find it funny that Naruto is totally clueless the entire time. (being knocked out and all, but he never even asks about it later XD)

Hehe, I agree. XD Yes! I will get to watch that episode in English in about 3 days! Whaooo! And yes episode 25 of Shippuuden was totally great! Episode 100 was great as well. Gai and Rock Lee...they went a long way. It was a touching episode.

I never got to see episode 100, because I used to watch the episodes on Youtube, and I didn't know about Narutomagic . com until later. I need to go back and watch the episodes I missed while I was on Youtube. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It is a very good episode, I hope you will get there. I almost cried...yes it was that touching. Whoa...I think I need to check out that website to see what they got.(found out about it, it is pretty cool. But will stick to dowloading somewhere else.)

Yes! Two more days til episode 101! Whaoooo! Come on Saturday!

Last edited:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Of course what you rather watch, the sub or the dub for the 101 episode, i say watch the sub now, and save the wait.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I seen the sub and it was really awesomely funny! I just want to watch the dub of it to see and compare. ^^ Yes...just two more days, whaooo!

Last edited:

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    MAJOR Spoiler...fans only

I love naruto. I haven't seen all of the shippuden episodes. I'm going to start downloading more. I prefer the manga to the anime. My favorite characters are Sasori, Suigetsu (manga), Kisame and Shikamaru

Lol, Sasori sucks, Pein and Kisame are the best, I didn't include Itachi Uchiha, because Kakashi Hatake manifests his own mengekyouu Sharingan that rivals Itachi's and they basically go at it.

I've heard that in future episodes,Gai opens the 8 lotus gates, around episode 560 in order to protect tsunade from the akatsuki's beast that they have obtrained, except naruto, but it might be a myth....

The best Ninja though is probably Itachi Uchiha and Might Gai.

Last edited:
    Years
    Lol, Sasori sucks, Pein and Kisame are the best, I didn't include Itachi Uchiha, because Kakashi Hatake manifests his own mengekyouu Sharingan that rivals Itachi's and they basically go at it.

I've heard that in future episodes,Gai opens the 8 lotus gates, around episode 560 in order to protect tsunade from the akatsuki's beast that they have obtrained, except naruto, but it might be a myth....

The best Ninja though is probably Itachi Uchiha and Might Gai.
    What are you talking about? Sasori is one of the strongest characters. I don't want to spoil an anime watcher but even at this point in the manga there's very few characters as strong or stronger than Sasori. We haven't even seen Pein do anything yet except stand around and do a cloning jutsu.
    The farthest Gai has gone so far is the 6th gate and there is no episode 560 yet. The anime isn't even half way to 560 yet.O_o

And no Gai is not the best ninja in terms of strength. He's up there but there's other people who are superior to Gai such as Itachi, Deidara and probably Sasuke and, Kakashi and Gai are about equal although one might be slightly stronger than the other.

EDIT:
    Well I seen the sub and it was really awesomely funny! I just want to watch the dub of it to see and compare. ^^ Yes...just two more days, whaooo!

Haha, yeah episode 101 was awesomely funny. I haven't been following the dub up. I didn't realize it was already at episode 101. I'll have to make sure to see that episode in the dub.

Last edited:
    Back