• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Spirit said:
    Hiya Jas! *waves* Remember me? ^__^ (I haven't been here for a while ^^) How are you doing today? Hope you're OK!
    Hi,Spirit. Of course,I remember you. You're really nice and sweet person. I won't forget you. Anyway,I'm doing great. Thank you. How are you and everyone doing today?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Retsu! How have you been? I am online again, yay! My brother and mom are here to visit with me. So far it is great, but I also love being online as well. I couldn't bear it being offline. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Lucy said:
    HII Retsu! How have you been? I am online again, yay! My brother and mom are here to visit with me. So far it is great, but I also love being online as well. I couldn't bear it being offline. XD
    Hi,Lucy. I've been great. Thank you. How are you doing? It's very nice to see you get online again. I'm glad you had a great time. Anyway,me too. I think I can't live without coming to PC.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I am doing pretty good, thanks Retsu. ^^ I am glad you are doing good too. Yeah I totally agree, I can't live without PC. It is my home now. =3

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Ellen said:
    My favorite pie ish pecan^^ Hewwo there NR,how are you?
    Hi,Ellen. I am great. Thank you. How are you doing today?
    Kyliemuffin said:
    Hi BJmuffin~!!!! *huggles* How are you? ^^ *gives you a plate of special assorted muffins*
    Hi,Kyliemuffin. I am great. Thank you. How are you doing? Thank you very much for muffins,Kyliemuffin. *grows up them and then,we can be friends*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Retsu! Well I am glad you are doing great! Oh my favorite pie is pecan pie. Yummy....XD
    Awww...you feel the same way I do. Yeah PC is my home. I will never leave it. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Bree said:
    Hi BJ!^^I hope you don't mind if I still call you that.Heheh,anyway how have you been?=3
    What would you like to be when you are older?^^
    I do not mind,Bree. You can still use this name. I have been great. Thank you. Anyway,I will help my parents and keep more money. Then,I will buy all of my favourite mangas. Whta about you and everyone?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Ninja Retsu said:
    I do not mind,Bree. You can still use this name. I have been great. Thank you. Anyway,I will help my parents and keep more money. Then,I will buy all of my favourite mangas. Whta about you and everyone?
    I wish I could buy manga in my country ^^
    Well, when I get money, I spend it on CDs X3

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hi,everyone.
    Sebair: Hi,Sebair. I have been great. Thank you. How are you doing?
    Kyliemuffin: I hope you can buy them soon,Kyliemuffin.
    Mari: Hi,Mari. I miss chatting with you and everyone... Anyway,my favourite other characters in Naruto are Neji and Temari.
    Ryan:Hi,Ryan. Nothing is up now. Thank you. How are you doing? Anyway,it is okay.
    I have changed MSN now,everyone. It is [email protected] . I will not chat for a while. I must re-add everyone to my list. Please re-add me. Thank you in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back