• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kyliemuffin said:
    Of course it is XD
    How are ya today, BJmuffin~? ^-^
    Hi,Kyliemuffin. Luckily,you are here. I just would like to say very thanks for voting for me. *feels so happy* Thanks a lot. I just finish voting and saw some people voted for me. Thank you very much,everyone. Anyway,I am good today. Thank you. How are you and everyone?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Ninja Retsu said:
    Hi,Ellen. I am great. Thank you. How are you doing? Of course,I just role-played today. Please read it. From now on,I will role-play everytime I update my Xanga. Please click the link in my signature to see my role-play.(But my life is dark... *evil laughs*
    oh I see,it is great!^^ and I'm doing good,thanks

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Ninja Retsu said:
    Hi,Ryan. How are you? Of course. It is so evil. *more than evil laughs* How is your life now?
    It's fine. More than evil laughs? omg, never thought that was possible. *Tries for a more demonic laugh* Hey, awesome! It worked! Hmm... dunno if it's cause we're evil triplets, or just something we both learned how to do.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    darkgamerGS said:
    It's fine. More than evil laughs? omg, never thought that was possible. *Tries for a more demonic laugh* Hey, awesome! It worked! Hmm... dunno if it's cause we're evil triplets, or just something we both learned how to do.
    It's cause you were born evil >D

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Ellen:Hi,Ellen. You think it is good? *feels special* Thank you very much. And you are welcome.
    Ryan: Yes yes. That is very nice,Ryan. I am quite sure Cass can do this too. Evilness rules the world!
    Kyliemuffin: Yes,Kyliemuffin. Anyway,I have got a new idea. Can I be muffin of evil? It would be fun.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Umm... *sighs nervously* I am very sorry for double post ,but I just got new Yahoo! ID. It is NinjaMihaeru. From now on,I can chat with everyone on Yahoo! again. Please add me. Thank you in advance. *sighs again*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Retsu! Oops sorry. ^^; If I knew your club is dying I should of revieve it. XD But I been busy. Sometimes you revieve my club. I need to do the same for you. ^^ So how have you been?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Lucy said:
    HII Retsu! Oops sorry. ^^; If I knew your club is dying I should of revieve it. XD But I been busy. Sometimes you revieve my club. I need to do the same for you. ^^ So how have you been?
    Hi,Lucy. It is okay. Please do not be worry. I am not angry you or anyone. I must say sorry to you and everyone too for did not post in anyone's fanclub for a while. My school makes me busy. But do not worry. I will try. Thank you very much,Lucy. I have been great. Thank you. How are you today?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh no don't be sorry. ^^ I know you are busy with school like me with work. XD Yay! I am glad you are doing great. ^^ As for me am doing fine. At about 5:15am I am going to bed. I have a long day again. ;-; I work 1pm til 9:30pm again. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Lucy: Thank you very much,Lucy. I am glad you are doing fine. *sighs* You work so hard... I feel very sorry for you. I hope you can get online more.
    Ellen: Thank you very much,Ellen. You make me feel better about role-playing now.
    Shana: Hi,Shana. It is more than great to see you again. *happy* I am doing great. Thank you.
    Anyway,how is everyone today?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I didnt get to see it but my sister did. Is it summer in Thailand? It is Winter here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back