• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ninja Retsu said:
    Thank you,Lucy. Anyway,seems pecan pies are very popular.

HII Retsu! Yep, they are sure popular where I am. I love those pies. XD So how have you been? =3

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Bree: Hi,Bree. My day was great. Thank you. Anyway,my favourite books are all of my favourite mangas and Harry Potter. My favourite movies are all of my favourite animes(Movie series),Harry Potter and The Way Home. What about you and everyone?
    Lucy:Hi,Lucy. I have been great. Thank you. How are you and everyone today?
    Shana:Hi,Shana. Everything is going very well. I decide to be a role-player.(Only at my Xanga.) I role-played very bad ,but it is fun. Anyone here is a role-player?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kyliemuffin said:
    Hi BJ! How are you? :3 *gives you a plate of muffins*
    Thank you very much for reviving my fanclub,Kyliemuffin. Anyway,hi.I am great. Thank you. How are you? Thank you for muffins.
    coolmaster said:
    I just added you. So... Uh... How did you come up with your new username?
    My new username? Since I am Naruto fan and Naruto role-player(I role-play with my friends at my Xanga.),I decide to out the word "Ninja" in my name ,because Naruto is an anime about ninjas. And Retsu is from Retsuya,my third favourite character from Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!!.
    Ellen said:
    that is good,and I'm good too,and you're welcome^^
    I am glad you are doing good,Ellen.
    Shana said:
    Hiya, NR! I love your Xanga. How are you?
    Hi,Shana. I am great. Thank you. How are you doing? Thank you very much. I like your Xanga too.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Ninja Retsu said:
    I understand wrong. I thought you mean my favourite anime. Not favourite anime character. But of course. He is one of my best favourite anime characters. He is one of my bishounens.(He is Michael. Not Neji.)
    She meant bishie [short for bishounen] ^^
    And you're welcome for the revival and muffins. X3

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Ellen said:
    hewwo there NR~! how are you? Are you going to continue to roleplay at your xanga?
    Hi,Ellen. I am great. Thank you. How are you doing? Of course,I just role-played today. Please read it. From now on,I will role-play everytime I update my Xanga. Please click the link in my signature to see my role-play.(But my life is dark... *evil laughs*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back