• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm thinking LangleyxIris as well. :P AshxLangley just doesn't seem appealing. Or like it would work at all really. idk

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I'm not really a shipper, but there are some I find cute. I also don't really know the names, so... :x

I guess I support Ash x Misty, as well as Pikachu (Ash's) x Buneary (Dawn's).

AnomalyShipping is pretty cute, too. :D (Eevee x Riolu)

And I'm a full supporter of Eevee x Pikachu. That's really all I've ever shipped... :\

EDIT: FOUND IT! Ash x Misty is BikeShipper. :D (totally makes sense lol)

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
I'm thinking LangleyxIris as well. :P AshxLangley just doesn't seem appealing. Or like it would work at all really. idk

What??? Iris and Langley argue a lot and act imature at times, I think it could work and I hope they interact more in the future :classic:

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
What??? Iris and Langley argue a lot and act imature at times, I think it could work and I hope they interact more in the future :classic:
Yet characters arguing or yelling is usually reason enough for other people to say, hey, they should be a couple. Pokeshippers, Ikarishippers, Comashippers, Palletshippers...Inuyasha/Kagome-shippers as an outside reference that was destined to be canon from the start, etc.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Just saw Commanderpigg's new video, I'm now officially a Sommeliershipper. xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
I have found myself in the Ash/Kenyan camp. <3

"Keniyan!"
"Maa, you're not saying it right!"

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Just saw Commanderpigg's new video, I'm now officially a Sommeliershipper. xD

Same here, it's so adorable. Sommeliershipping will be my second favorite shipping of Dento's since Wishfulshipping is first of course.

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
DARN IT ALL. I need to be more active on this site dskfa;slkdfj;alskdfj ;_____;

Sommeliershipping is my second favorite Dento ship, next to the lovely CafeMocahshipping, of course~ (and thank you for the comments on the amv, it's much appreciated...that amv distracted me from my main comashipping project though, which is really taking longer than it should XD)

Yet characters arguing or yelling is usually reason enough for other people to say, hey, they should be a couple. Pokeshippers, Ikarishippers, Comashippers, Palletshippers...Inuyasha/Kagome-shippers as an outside reference that was destined to be canon from the start, etc.
Yes, this is true. Whether I say "unfortunately" or not depends on the ship, due to my bias :P A lot of people LOVE the whole "opposites attract" deal and the fiery interactions that usually come out of these ships. Arguments kinda make things a bit more interesting and less lovey-dovey for those who wish to dispel it...although, not many fanfiction writers will follow canon with that =_=' They are usually good sources for humor as well, depending on how they handle it.

Plus, you know...hatesex XD

I have found myself in the Ash/Kenyan camp. <3

"Keniyan!"
"Maa, you're not saying it right!"
It's called Mustardshipping...he reasoning is: Pikachu + Zebstraika = electric = yellow = Mustard.

Yeah...I dunno anymore ;_;

other people ship it too ^^ I think it's cute :3 Reminds me of Ash x Morrison~

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
Plus, you know...hatesex XD
Best kind there is. >D

It's called Mustardshipping...he reasoning is: Pikachu + Zebstraika = electric = yellow = Mustard.

Yeah...I dunno anymore ;_;

other people ship it too ^^ I think it's cute :3 Reminds me of Ash x Morrison~
Eh, I can live with it.

And I've seen that and it's ZOMWTFingG SPAZZ adorable and I WANT IT. @w@ It's definitely got a Ash/Morrison feel, but they did more headbutting and Kenyan doesn't get mini-ragey and MAYBE BLITZLE IS FEMALE OR SOMETHING I dunno.

yoshi12370

Bouncing along!
Years
  • Age 35
  • NYC
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Did somebody say Mustardshipping?! :D

I started shipping it now! It's actually my first Ash Slash ship ever!

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
Mustardshipping brigade is here :P
Mind if I shared my fanart on this site too?
Spoiler:

Sad thing is, I've been drawing more request pictures than actual pictures for myself now-a-days XD I think to this day, I've only drawn two cafemochashipping pics. I suck >.>

Did somebody say Mustardshipping?! :D

I started shipping it now! It's actually my first Ash Slash ship ever!
I should never be hearing this at this current day and age. You've got to be kidding me :P (jk jk, but surely you've supported comashipping back in the day considering all the fanart you drew for me XD)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Anyone else here in love with Bianca and Luke? I'm making a video with Paparazzi. I'm officially in love with them.

yoshi12370

Bouncing along!
Years
  • Age 35
  • NYC
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Mustardshipping brigade is here :P
Mind if I shared my fanart on this site too?
Spoiler:

Sad thing is, I've been drawing more request pictures than actual pictures for myself now-a-days XD I think to this day, I've only drawn two cafemochashipping pics. I suck >.>

I should never be hearing this at this current day and age. You've got to be kidding me :P (jk jk, but surely you've supported comashipping back in the day considering all the fanart you drew for me XD)

XD I have a soft spot for it, just like you and ToxicBolt!

STILL loving that pic you drew! :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I think I'm a bit into Krazyshipping, now... When I think about it, it's kind of cute. :P

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016

The only argue ships I like was Comashipping/Contestshipping {In the past} Oh and Negaishipping, just think AshxLangley is cute and can't wait for
Spoiler:
. I see some Mustardshippers here, awesome! Hope we see them interact after the tournament.

Last edited:

yoshi12370

Bouncing along!
Years
  • Age 35
  • NYC
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
The only argue ships I like was Comashipping/Contestshipping {In the past} Oh and Negaishipping, just think AshxLangley is cute and can't wait for
Spoiler:
. I see some Mustardshippers here, awesome! Hope we see them interact after the tournament.

THIS. I've been waiting for BW42 for 2 weeks just for Ash and Kenyan to interact! XD

I'm obsessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back