• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toarax

The Spell Binder
Years
  • Hey! I got my mentor! That was much faster than I thought it would be. Thanks Dragon, this is a really helpful programme you have running

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    What do i have to do to get adopted around here?

All you have to do is fill out the form in the first post and post it in this thread and you will get contacted by a mentor. It's that simple.

Berserkers

Kaboom.
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Roleplay Theatre and Fan Fiction and Writing

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Pokémon Gaming (Both current and past generations)
    I'd just like to familiarize myself on how discussions and such work in these sections.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I'll be as active as possible. I'm on summer break, so I should be around for most of the day. I'm never afraid to ask questions, so I'm sure my mentor will have plenty to answer!

I don't really have a preference as to who my mentor is. I'm okay with anyone!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    I am most interested in Battling and X/Y.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Poke Trivia, Poke Clubs.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    At least once every 2 day for extended periods of time. I am always interested in learning new things!

thanks, Quill

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Roleplay Theatre and Fan Fiction and Writing

Pokémon Gaming (Both current and past generations)
    I'd just like to familiarize myself on how discussions and such work in these sections.

I'll be as active as possible. I'm on summer break, so I should be around for most of the day. I'm never afraid to ask questions, so I'm sure my mentor will have plenty to answer!

I don't really have a preference as to who my mentor is. I'm okay with anyone!

Sorry about the wait; looks like someone didn't get to you yet. I'll assign someone for you soon. c:

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    I am most interested in Battling and X/Y.
    Poke Trivia, Poke Clubs.
    At least once every 2 day for extended periods of time. I am always interested in learning new things!

thanks, Quill
    Hi! Welcome! Got any preferences for mentors?

nightsmith97

Know Thyself
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Computers & Technology, Fan Fiction and Writing.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Fan Clubs & Groups.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I should be posting every day, and if not I'll definitely be able to check in and browse around every day or so.

Preference: Tsutarja, Nolafus, or whoever is available. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Computers & Technology, Fan Fiction and Writing.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Fan Clubs & Groups.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I should be posting every day, and if not I'll definitely be able to check in and browse around every day or so.

Preference: Tsutarja, Nolafus, or whoever is available. :)

One of them will contact you soon. :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Role-play, Just talking to other people who love Pokémon as much as I do.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and learn more about? Probably trading. Maybe battling!
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I should be on every day. I want to learn so much!

Preferences: None. Just someone who can show me the ropes :)

Thank you! :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Just for the record, auror asked me if I could be their mentor via PM, so there. I could screencap the message and post it here if you guys don't believe me.

Also if anyone doesn't know since Dragon hasn't really mentioned it yet, I'm a mentor now! I'm excited to do this.

Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? X and Y, Trading Corner, Battling and Team Building, and Art and Design
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Trading Corner, Battling and Team Building, ROM hacking, Challenges, Roleplay, and Video Game Design
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? 8. I will do my best to be active daily and I love learning about all sorts of cool things.

Years
  • 1. Battling & Team Building, Pokemon General Discussion, Video Games
    2. I'm not sure, but I'm open to discovering new places.
    3. I've been looking for a place to talk about Pokemon, so I plan on being very active.

Hopefully I can get a mentor who's around my age, so we can chat about more adult things.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? X and Y, Trading Corner, Battling and Team Building, and Art and Design
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Trading Corner, Battling and Team Building, ROM hacking, Challenges, Roleplay, and Video Game Design
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? 8. I will do my best to be active daily and I love learning about all sorts of cool things.

1. Battling & Team Building, Pokemon General Discussion, Video Games
    2. I'm not sure, but I'm open to discovering new places.
    3. I've been looking for a place to talk about Pokemon, so I plan on being very active.

Hopefully I can get a mentor who's around my age, so we can chat about more adult things.

Alrighty you guys - got any mentors in mind that you'd like~?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    1)hikamaru
    2)gimmepie
    3)toshiro
    I am a newcomer.So, i need a proper mentor. One who would help me.i dont really know much about pc but i think its the right place.
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?Rom hacking
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?pokemon roleplay, hacking, arts
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?i dont know but, i will give it my all?

THANK YOU.

Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Um, Art & Design, Game Development, and Video Games
    Fanfiction and Writing, Let's Play, and Role Play
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Pretty Active, and I listed things I'm interested in, so I will definitely want to learn more about them.

I don't really have a preference in a mentor as long as they are polite I guess.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?ROM hacking+gaming.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?ROM hacking, arts & designs, roleplays.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? i dont know.. but i will try my best..
    THANK YOU.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1)hikamaru
    2)gimmepie
    3)toshiro
    I am a newcomer.So, i need a proper mentor. One who would help me.i dont really know much about pc but i think its the right place.
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?Rom hacking
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?pokemon roleplay, hacking, arts
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?i dont know but, i will give it my all?

THANK YOU.

Sorry about the wait; I'll contact one of them soon!

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Um, Art & Design, Game Development, and Video Games
    Fanfiction and Writing, Let's Play, and Role Play
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Pretty Active, and I listed things I'm interested in, so I will definitely want to learn more about them.

I don't really have a preference in a mentor as long as they are polite I guess.

You can be my mentee, if you'd like! c:

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?ROM hacking+gaming.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?ROM hacking, arts & designs, roleplays.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? i dont know.. but i will try my best..
    THANK YOU.

Any preference in mentors? o: If not then, I'll get you a mentor soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back