• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Omnipotence Tournament, back from Puragatory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Is there still an available spot? If so, I would like to join.

You just missed it, sorry :(

ATTENTION: Signups are now over! Everyone find your opponents and PM me your teams, the first round is going to start once all of that is done. Also, anyone who posted the ad in your sig should delete it.

I challenge Glass Walker to a battle in the first round, if you accept then I'll PM you my team personally.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Cool, we finally have begun. I will be battling Tyros.

BTW, did you take my suggestion into consideration??

Years
    To Greene1516, I think I'll keep the rules the same, and if people end up dissatisfied then I'll change them to what you suggested for the second round and later tournaments.In fact mabye we could have the first three matches be in the format to test it out, and see what those people think so that it can be changed in the first round if need be.

Last edited:
    Years
    lol

I'd like to battle skarmory67 since i don't think i'll go too far in the tornemant either lol and i'll messege u my team in a couple hours when i finish it up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back