• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    My current team:
    Crobat that must know Leech Life and Supersonic
    Treecko that cannot evolve further than Grovyle
    Minun that must know Helping Hand:disappoin
    Manectric that must be caught as a manectric and retain 2 of it's original moves
    Seedot that must use Bide when it evolves, and beat Sidney's Shiftry with a Grass move
    -

someone give me my last Pokemon, please!

Zeus2398

God
    Years
    I'm gonna have to give you this one too, amen't I? Ah, well, just remember to pray to Zeus every night XD. Your final pokemon is.... Marill that cannot evolve until it has full friendship with you, and must have all its moves under "Cute" in contests (e.g it can't have Rollout, because its under tough in contests, but it can have water gun and defence curl, cuz its under cute, d'ya get me?)

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    @Darksualc, you get a Meowth. Its ability must be Pickup, and its nickname will be MEOW MIX. It is afraid of Electric types, so it can't be used against any of them. To evolve into Persian, it must know Hidden Power. (Good luck with Pickup! 5% chance.) Its ability as a Persian will be Limber, so it no longer fears Electric types.

tl;dr: Meowth named MEOW MIX, ability is Pickup, can't be used against Electric-types until it evolves, must know Hidden Power to evolve.

AustInsane

Breeder
    Years
    Alright, finally caught a lvl 3 Sentret(Scraggle) which apparently only shows up in daylight hours, threw Totodile(Shades) in the slammer, and defeated a much inferior lvl 2 sentret with my only move, tackle. Now the journey has really begun.

Zeus: Thanks but no thanks. Mareep is uncatchable in Crystal. It's strange, I know.

EDIT: I just realized I can't get a nidoran until after I defeat bugsy which unlocks cut so I either need a new pokemon or new restriction.

My Team:
    -Paras(w/ dig & rock smash)
    -Furret(w/ frustration and endure)
    -Marill(w/ water gun)
    -Sunkern(w/ absorb & sunny day)
    ?Nidoran♀(caught w/ moonball, evolves to nidorina after finish off bugsy's scyther w/ double kick)
    --

Last edited:

Darksualc

Farm animal champion
    Years
    My team:
    A Dodrio that can only have Fly as a flying type move.
    A Magneton that must have the ability Magnet Pull and I can only evolve it if I catch 2 other magnemites and release them upon evolution. It must know Tri Attack.
    A Oddish that must evolve to a Vileplume as soon as it becomes a Gloom. I must know Sweet Scent at all times.
    A Wigglytuff that must have Sing at all times, and cannot battle normal types.
    A Meowth named MEOW MIX, ability is Pickup, can't be used against Electric-types until it evolves, must know Hidden Power to evolve.

So that's my team. I'll start tomorrow since it's late here in Denmark.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    AustInsane, you can have a Tentacruel, which you must catch as a Tentacruel, and that you aren't allowed to catch it in any standard Pokeball (meaning Pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball or Master Ball).

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    Update: I started my challenge.

I got my Treecko. I named it Leafblade(I know, awful name). On route 103, I caught a Seedot. I named it Amazon. I got through the Petalburg woods and beat Roxanne easily. Treecko evolved. I did the Devon goods errand and got to Granite Cave. I caught my Zubat and named it Vlad. Luckily, it already knows Leech Life and Supersonic, which it must always know:disappoin.

Darksualc

Farm animal champion
    Years
    User: Darksualc

In Game Name: Sualc

Team right now:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zeus2398

God
    Years
    Yeah, sorry AustInsane, take this instead: Miltank that must have Milk Drink at all times. Milk Drink must be used at least once in every gym battle, or twice if Miltank falls to yellow health. Good, or what? ^^

Darksualc

Farm animal champion
    Years
    Aust you can take a Snubbull instead of Nidoran. It must be a male and know Charm and use it against Whitney's Milktank (I believe it's a female). It also must defeat Chuck's Poliwrath by it self to be able to evolve.

Enjoy.

I swear that I posted first... Or not.

AustInsane

Breeder
    Years
    Haha. Thanks, guys. Awesome team.

-Paras(w/ dig & rock smash)
    -Furret(w/ frustration and endure)
    -Marill(w/ water gun)
    -Sunkern(w/ absorb & sunny day)
    -Tentacruel(caught as tentacruel w/ non-standard pokeball)
    -Miltank(use milk drink every gym battle)

The majority of these pokemon I have never trained, and I've trained a lot of pokemon so this will be a lot of fun. I so far have Furret(Scraggle) is my strongest. I love Paras(Scrappy) and its attack is mad strong. Sunkern(Sukky) is a bit of a challenge but a lot of fun with the array of attacks it learns. I only have 2 badges, just wanted to establish a bit of a team.

Darksualc

Farm animal champion
    Years
    User: Darksualc

In Game Name: Sualc

Team right now:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This is a pretty annoying challenge since Wigglypuff cant battle normal types and I know she would stomp them.

And for some reason all my pokemons are girls.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

I finished the challenge.
    I can't remember everything since it's 2 days ago or something.

Team:
    Spoiler:

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

Last edited:

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Congratulations! I knew MEOW MIX would help you a lot!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    Okay, doing a Scramble Challenge on Black

Conditions:
    NO Trading
    NO Legendaries

Last edited:

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    @BlackWolf, you get an Oshawott nicknamed FailFest11. It may never use STAB moves or status moves.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    @BlackWolf

Patrat nicknamed Boink. May not use STAB once it learns Bite at level 6. Cannot be hatched from an egg. To evolve, it must solo Lenora, though it may be revived once during the battle. Cannot use Super Fang unless it evolves. (Super Fang is not considered STAB as it deals fixed damage.) Also, it must solo at least one battle with N.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Grassmen (Wild-Grass): Platinum (3/5)
    Shieldon: Always must know Iron Defense, can't fight other Rock or Steel Types.
    Marill: Must switch out if it gets hit by the same move twice in a row. Can only evolve after Byron.
    Hippopotas: The only ground move it can learn is Fissure (but it doesn't have to learn it). Must be male, can only evolve after defeating 3 grass types by itself.

TURTWIG: Can only evolve after learning Leaf Storm (level 45). After level 17, Turtwig must always know the move Curse. At any point in the game, Turtwig must be at gym number * 10 + 10. For example, First gym: level 20, second gym: 30, third gym: 40, fourth gym: 50, fifth gym: 60, sixth gym: 70, seventh gym: 80, eighth gym: 90. <:

Back