• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

NewThrill

Athlete
    Years
    @BlackWolf337
    Take a Roggenrola, which cannot evolve into a Gigalith (because of your trade issue), and it may only have one STAB move.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    I guess ill add this to my short list of challenges. But is it alright if I can use a spinoff game (Colo, XD), because of the following reasons.

Yellow: Lyrics Challenge

Silver: Only other useable game, but I might be starting a challenge on it soon.

XD is my only Gen 3 game.

Anything involving a DS: Can't use my top screen. I gotta get a new one, but that won't be for a while.

Name: KoboraX
    Game Name: Soul/Kobora/Shadow
    Game: XD (Otherwise, *sigh*...Silver)
    Number of Pokémon: 3-5
    Restrictions: Nothing related to EV training because I don't understand any of it.

Years
    "Dango989: FireRed (5/5)
    - Bulbasaur, must know Leech Seed + Sleep Powder through whole game, also can only evolve on SS. Anne once, and by buying and tossing a leaf stone for second evolution.
    - Koffing, must be named "danie-cool" I'll probably shorten that.... can only evolve after soloing Koga's Weezing, and must have Selfdestruct or Explosion.
    - Gastly, can only learn Tm and move tutor moves.
    - Krabby, can't evolve until it learns crabhammer at level 41, which must be known until the end of the game.
    - Pidgey, can only know fly and can not evolve"

Wow. Just found this thread again, it's going to my list of things to do. But I probably won't have time for anything involving my small list of challenges until July 28th... So, I'll start again then.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I think I posted in this a few months back but I'm gonna start fresh:

Game: SoulSilver

Conditions:
    -MUST have 6 Pokemon, fully evolved and different types please?
    -NO HM slaves, having each pokemon know an HM or two is fine, just not a complete HM slave
    -Can obtain any 4th Gen and previous Pokemon through Platinum so don't hold back.
    -Nothing related to EV training

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok, I guess I'll start on this too. Seems like a pretty fun challenge.

Name: Exilon
    Game Name: Exi
    Game: Soul Silver (through emulator)
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Restrictions: I won't be using any HM slaves, so please take that into consideration :P Also, although it is on an emulator, I am only allowed to "hack" the game to get a pokemon I cannot catch, and only once per each 2 gym leaders I beat, so please specify the nature and starting level of any "uncatchable" pokemon (also the limit on these is 3. All other must be catchable within Johto.)
    Apart from that, try to be funny and creative xD Overly complicated is no good D:

Also, @spikey eared pichu: mmeehh, let's see... Take a Drifloon with you. He is pretty clumsy but a great friend. You can only get him after Whitney (and you must fight Sudowoodo with him) and can only evolve after beating Chuck, which should be about right for him xD

Years
    Name: Lord_Storm
    Game Name: Chez
    Game: Ruby (emulated)
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Restrictions: At least one water pokemon capable of surfing, diving and waterfalling.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Lord_Storm, take a Goldeen that must learn Surf, Dive, and Waterfall, must have the nickname Long John Silver (or LJS for short), and can't evolve until it gets Ice Beam through a TM, and solos through Wattson. Plus, it can't battle any Dragon types.

Years
    Lord_storm, find a Whishmur. It can evolve, but it must always know Uproar and Supersonic. Uproar can be substituted by Hyper Voice when it learns it. (I advise some caution and exploration with this ;P ). From there on (which shouldn't be much, really) that move is locked too.

NewThrill

Athlete
    Years
    @Lord_Storm: Take a Nincada that may only evolve into a Shedinja once Nincada learns Mud Slap (level 31) and know it forever.

@Spikey-Eared: Take a Ledian, which must know Supersonic and be named Francis, meaning it'll have to be a boy.

@Kobora: Take an Onix, named Softy, and it must know Bind and Harden forever.

I started this challenge a while ago, and dropped it for other things, and now I'd love to come back and compete again; this time, I'll be doing it with a different game.

Name: NewThrill
    Game Name: Charles
    Game: Diamond
    Number of Pokemon: 4
    Restrictions: A few things...
    1) I only have access to Pokemon in Diamond and some from HeartGold, mainly beginning ones (approximately first gym).
    2) 4 different types would be nice.
    3) I would like to have them be able to evolve fully.
    4) I'll have HM slaves, so giving a Pokemon a bunch of HM's is unnecessary.
    Other than that, have fun with it!

Years
    Thanks guys, just three more to go. Wattson's gonna be tough though. ): Do I have to solo it before evolving Goldeen or can I evolve it before fighting Wattson? Hopefully I'll get the others soon. :D

Itzzaboy

Shuckle Lover
    Years
    I'd love to give this a go

Name: Itzzaboy
    Game Name: Itzza
    Game: Any Gba/GBC game except FR/LG, first person to choose a team member chooses the game. ^_^
    Restrictions: Hacking is limited to regional pokemon only.
    Number of Pokes: Between 3 and 6

@Exilon: You get a shuckle, it must know 4 offensive moves (moves like sandstorm dont count but moves like wrap and bide do). It also cannot have any healing hold items (such as leftovers or oran/sitrus berries)

@Lord_Storm: You get a Gulpin/Swalot, can evolve at anytime but MUST learn the stockpile set (Stockpile, spit up, swallow) as soon as possible, and must keep them forever. fourth move can be any non-poison type move.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Itzzaboy, you must catch a Sentret that must learn the three elemental punches as soon as you reach Goldenrod City. 4th move must be an HM. Your game...Crystal.

Years
    @ittazaboy, you must have a Stantler with Toxic, Confuse Ray, Sand-Attack and one offensive attack of your choice.

@Exilon, take a Spinarak that cannot evolve until it has learnt Spider Web and you must solo Chuck with Spinarak/Ariados. You must also keep Spider Web on this pokemon.

@NewThrill, take a Mareep which cannot evolve further than Flaaffy and cannot have any offensive electric type moves other than discharge.

Itzzaboy

Shuckle Lover
    Years
    okay thanks, so here.

Game: Crystal
    Team:
    Sentret: Must learn elemental punches, 4th move HM

And kobora, i dont know what colloseum involves, so ill take a random swipe at it...

Shroomish, which cannot learn any grass type moves =P

Last edited:
    Back