• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
    @Pokemon373 Pidgeot. Must keep Featherdance. Can evolve at any time. Must solo Blaine and Koga. Must be called Snorlax and must hold a Sharp Beak.

Name: Rainbow-Sasuke
    Game Name: Zero
    Game: Yellow
    Number of Pokemon: 4
    Restrictions: Do your worst(not literally)!

Last edited:

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    Rainbow-Sasuke: You get Butterfree, which must be caught as a Metapod and named PENIS, and cannot evolve until it reaches level 38. Must solo the Champion's Cloyster. If your rival's Eevee evolves into Vaporeon, you lose the challenge for match-fixing.

the :D

<- heracross ftw!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    that charmander thing was so mean :(

anyways,
    so, I've got -
    BUTERFREE
    -sleep powder
    -poisonpower
    -the paralyzing powder
    -anything

NUMEL
    -ember
    -attacking move
    -attacking move
    -attacking move

HERACROSS
    -leer (or not TMs)
    -anything
    -anything
    -anything

CHARMANDER - "MISSINGNO." - female
    -gets to solo first three gyms, first three rival battles
    -can't evolve to CHARMELEON until I beat Giovanni
    -can't evolve to CHARIZARD until I beat Lance
    -can't be the first non-fainted pokemon
    -must beat BLUE's BLASTOISE with BLAST BURN -- so, must intentionally lose first championship attempt
    -can NOT learn metal claw

so, learnset
    x - metal claw (EVER)
    -blast burn
    -anything
    -anything
    -anything

^son, WHY?^

anyways,
    Rainbow-Sauske -- you get an AERODACTYL! now, when you get the fossil (old amber) and well, make it into a pokeman, it will be level 20 or 30. I forget. he WILL know SKY ATTACK and if he doesn't, use the TM. he can NOT forget said move, ever. also, he must solo both BLAINE and GIOVANNI. he must be your highest level pokemon at all times by a margin of at least five, as soon as you can.

Moustaches -- you have, since it's Platinum, a STARLY. it must evolve into a STARAPTOR before let's say... WAKE. it must always keep with it both BRAVE BIRD and CLOSE COMBAT. it can NOT learn fly. have fun.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Mustaches take a Magnemite that evolves after defeating a Nosepass with Magnet Pull in the upper levels of Mt Coronet. Evolve to Magnezone after defeating a Probopass using only Magnet Bomb (you can forget this move after it evolves)

Rainbow Sasuke take the Machoke you get from the trade with Cubone. It must learn Metronome (which has to be used at least once on any important trainer)

The : D take a Staryu that evolves after it is hit by every type that is considered a Special move (ie. Fire, water, grass, electric, etc.)

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    Stache, you get Garchomp. It must always hold Exp. Share and must solo Cynthia. It cannot participate in any gym/E4 battles other than Cynthia, and must be the highest-leveled member of your team before you challenge the Elite Four. It also cannot have any STAB moves or Fire Blast, due to its uber-ness.

Also, I finally got my FR cartridge and will start my scramble by Sunday assuming the cartridge actually works. Three Poison types, Pikachu, Raichu, and Dragonite... at least Dragonite is immune to Ground.

Years
    Ok, so i have

STARLY
    it must evolve into a STARAPTOR before WAKE
    must always keep with it both BRAVE BIRD and CLOSE COMBAT.
    it cannot learn fly

Garchomp
    It must always hold Exp. Share
    must solo Cynthia.
    It cannot participate in any gym/E4 battles other than Cynthia
    must be the highest-leveled member of my team
    cannot have any STAB moves or Fire Blast

Magnemite
    can evolve after defeating a Nosepass with Magnet Pull
    Evolve to Magnezone after defeating a Probopass using only Magnet Bomb. (there are any Probopass in platinum before the E4?)

i am changing my pokemons to 6 so just more 3 to go.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    ^There is at least 1 trainer with a Probopass in Platinum in the Rock Climb area west of Mt. Coronet. There's another one as well in the Fog place going to Celestic Town

Either way you could just use the VS seeker when you find him

Last edited:

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    Mustache gets a Roserade that can only know moves related to sunny day.
    It gets Weather ball by level up, you need a heart scale and the move relearner.
    It gets Sunny Day and Solarbeam by TMs. Get them immediately.
    It gets Synthesis by the move tutor in snowpoint, or breeding.
    So, have fun. pretty easy, but you'll have to get the moves AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
    also, must catch as a budew.

Rainbow Sasuke gets a Psyduck. You cannot evolve it, it must know Disable, and use it once every gym.

the :D

<- heracross ftw!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    NO MORE GUYS

my final team is-
    BUTTERFREE
    -sleep powder
    -poisonpower
    -the paralyzing powder
    -anything

NUMEL
    -ember
    -attacking move
    -attacking move
    -attacking move

HERACROSS
    -leer (or no TMs)
    -anything
    -anything
    -anything

CHARMANDER - "MISSINGNO." - female
    -gets to solo first three gyms, first three rival battles
    -can't evolve to CHARMELEON until I beat Giovanni
    -can't evolve to CHARIZARD until I beat Lance
    -can't be the first non-fainted pokemon
    -must beat BLUE's BLASTOISE with BLAST BURN -- so, must intentionally lose first championship attempt
    -can NOT learn metal claw

so, learnset
    x - metal claw (EVER)
    -blast burn
    -anything
    -anything
    -anything

STARMIE
    -free learnset
    -cannot evolve until get hit by every 'special' type.

SLOWPOKE
    -no psychic
    -no evolve until either solo sabrina, or defeat giovanni

daaaamn, man, that's... okay, I guess...

Years
    So Mustaches has a Staraptor, Garchomp, Roserade and Magnezone..?

Alright here's one for you Mustaches:

- A female Finneon, that must always know Captivate and Ominous Wind (Move Tutor on Route 212.)

- After beating Byron it can evolve to Lumineon. (No solo needed, just beat Byron.)

- It has to KO at least 2 Pokémon from Flint of the Elite 4.

Edit:

Guess I'll participate too =D

I will start this challenge once I complete Pokémon Ranger 3, wich I'm currently playing.
    Name: Mimey
    Game Name: Mimey
    Game: [S-HIGHLIGHT]Yellow[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Restrictions:
    - Not more then 2 of the same type.
    - Moveset and evolving challenges are welcome.
    - Do not select Pokémon I've already used in a game. (I like to use as many different kinds of Pokémon as possible in games, so read the list below and see wich Pokémon you can't select.)

Kanto Pokémon already used
    (Do not select these Pokémon)
    Squirtle / Wartortle / Blastoise
    Pidgey / Pidgeotto / Pidgeot
    Zubat / Golbat
    Paras / Parasect
    Meowth / Persian
    Growlithe / Arcanine
    Tentacool / Tentacruel
    Ponyta / Rapidash
    Slowpoke / Slowbro
    Magnemite / Magneton
    Rhyhorn / Rhydon
    Tangela
    Scyther
    Magmar
    Electabuzz
    Magikarp / Gyarados
    Flareon
    Aerodactyl

Pokémon team so far:
    [3/6]

Doduo - Evolves after hitting a Pokémon 5 times with Fury Attack for 3 trainer battles.
    Nidoran M -Can only evolve after 5 critical hits in a trainer battle. Can evolve into Nidoking after more then 7 Critical hits.
    Grimer - Must always know an Electric attack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Mimey take a Doduo that evolves after Fury Attack hits for 5 hits 3 times in trainer battles. (doesn't count if they're not trainer battles)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2013
    I'd love to start this :)

Name: Grassmen
    Game Name: Wild-Grass
    Game: Platinum
    Number of Pokemon: 5 (Allowing myself one HM slave)
    Restrictions: Just not too many Pokemon of the same type. I'll say a limit of 2 pokemon per type maximum :) And can they all be available in Platinum, rather than needing to be traded.

Years
    Mimey take a Doduo that evolves after Fury Attack hits for 5 hits 3 times in trainer battles. (doesn't count if they're not trainer battles)

Three times in a row in a trainer battle or just 3 times in several trainer battles?
    Does it need to keep Fury Attack after evolution?

I'd love to start this :)

Name: Grassmen
    Game Name: Wild-Grass
    Game: Platinum
    Number of Pokemon: 5 (Allowing myself one HM slave)
    Restrictions: Just not too many Pokemon of the same type. I'll say a limit of 2 pokemon per type maximum :) And can they all be available in Platinum, rather than needing to be traded.

Take a Shieldon that always has to know Iron Defense. (You may evolve it without restrictions)
    It can never fight other Rock and Steel types.

Years
    So now I have a Starly, a Gabite, a Magnemite, a Budew and a Finneon. Just one more!!!

Mimey: you can have a Nidoran that can only evolve to Nidorino when he does 5 critical hits in trainer battles and to Nidoking after seven more critical hits.

Grassmen: you can have a Marill that have to switch out if he gets hit by the same move twice in a row and can only evolve after you beat Byron.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2013
    Current Team:
    Shieldon - Cannot fight other rock and steel types. Must always know Iron Defense.
    Marill - If hit by the same move twice in a row, MUST switch. Can only evolve after defeating Byron.

Thanks both of you :)

Mimey: Take a Muk that must know an electric attack.
    Mustaches: Take a Swablu. It must kill three opponents with Mirror Move before it can evolve.

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Player: Spikey Eared Pichu
    Player Name: Simba
    Game: FireRed
    Number of Pokemon: 6 (Including HM Slave)
    Restrictions: No Pokemon of the same type or sub-type. No trade evolution Pokemon.

Back