• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'd like to sign up too, please.

Username: Vinni57
    Game Name: Vnator
    Game: Ruby
    Number of pokemon: 4 (I need at least 2 hm slaves)
    Restrictions: please don't make them too hard to work with. Please...

Also, ComiTurtle, I feel kind of kind, so your second pokemon is going to be beldum, but it must always know take down. It can be the one from the pokewalker.

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    Comiturtle, take a Mareep. It can only evolve once it learns Thunder, and can only evolve again after soloing 2 Gym Leader's Pokemon using only Thunder.

Vinni, take a Vulpix. No restrictions. :)

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Comi, take a geodude that cannot evolve until it uses Magnitude 4, then (if you can trade) cannot evolve again until it uses Magnitude 10

Vinni, take a Ralts that can only evolve once.

Username: Ian Watkins
    Game Name: Jessie
    Game: LeafGreen
    Number of pokemon: 5
    Restrictions: I need something before the first gym. ;)

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'll just give out some Pokemon for now. :)

Vinni, you can have a Seedot, which must always know one of the moves you catch it with, and you must catch it as a Seedot. So if you catch it at route 102 it must either know harden or Bide at all times.

Ian Watkins, you can have a Mankey, which can only learn 3 new moves by level. I'll let you choose those moves, but you might want to choose wisely. The moves that are learnt forcefully do not count.

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    So I have;

-Mankey that can only learn 3 level up moves, bar any forced ones.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Comi, take a geodude that cannot evolve until it uses Magnitude 4, then (if you can trade) cannot evolve again until it uses Magnitude 10

Vinni, take a Ralts that can only evolve once.

Username: Ian Watkins
    Game Name: Jessie
    Game: LeafGreen
    Restrictions: I need something before the first gym. ;)

So, I can catch a ralts, but it's only allowed to evolve into kirlia, and not into gardevoir?

Anyway...

Ian, you have to catch a pidgey, but the only flying type move it can know is gust.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    I'd also like to join, this could be fun

Username: uhhh6677
    Game Name: Lucas
    Game: Platinum
    Number of pokemon: 6
    Restrictions: None, just at least 1 pokemon before first gym :D

And:
    Comi: Your final pokemon shall be noctowl and must know fly
    Vinni: Take a slakoth that must evolve to slaking before you take on the 6th gym
    Ian: take a nidorina, no restrictions, just can't evolve to nidoqueen

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    It's pretty funny that 3 of my 4 pokemon can be caught before the 1'st gym. =P

uhhh6677, you can have a zubat, but it can't learn any flying type moves. If it's forced to know one, then just don't use it.

heLLkitsune

There's nothing for me here...
    Years
  • I'm back into the challanges stuff and I liked this challange a lot. :))

Username: heLLkitsune
    Game Name: heLL15
    Game: Fire Red
    Restrictions: At least 1 pokemon before the first gym, let your imagination go wild..

@uhhh6677 Staryu - named Starme, with the Illuminate ability, has to be always the first pokemon in your party, no running away from wild pokemon when it is alive, no evolving (a challanging little star :D)

@ComiTurtle Hariyama - named WannaFight,only fighting attacks can be physical , but you can't hit anyone super-effective with a fighting attack

@Ian Watkins Dragonair - named Victor (if it's male) or Victoria (if it's female), Dragon Rage and Hyper Beam are the only attacking moves

Have fun every1 and make something new and interesting for me :3.. also i think it's hard to know who still needs a poke or two (i don't know if the first post is being updated every day :P ).

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I have to join!

Name: Blaquaza
    Game name: Cocaine
    Game: Diamond
    Number of Pokemon: All 6.
    Restrictions: Only fully evolved Pokemon, and no Pokemon who are from 387-493 in the national dex.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • heLLkitsune, you can have a Caterpie, which can fully evolve into Butterfree, and can only learn one of the powders out of the three, so it can only learn Stun Spore, Sleep Powder or Poisonpowder.

Rayziken, you can have an Eevee, which must evolve into either Umbreon or Vaporeon, and must always know Sand Attack.

Callandor, you can have a Whismur, which must always know Uproar.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I'm a dope.

I forgot I deleted Diamond off of my M3i.

I can no longer complete this challenge.

thenickel09

Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I'll sign up for this later, but I am really good with making up restrictions, so......

heLLkitsune, You get a Bulbasaur than can only evolve into Ivysaur once it reaches level 37, and into Venusaur when it reaches level 55.

Callandor, you get a Staryu that cannot learn any water type move other than Surf, and can only evolve after you beat the 4th gym leader.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Ok, so I have:
    - Kricketot that can evolve. Must know Fury Cutter or Sing.
    - Zubat that can't know any flying moves
    - Staryu named Starme, with the Illuminate ability, has to be always the first pokemon in your party, no running away from wild pokemon when it is alive and no evolving (that'll be fun :D)

So I need three more for Platinum, any restrictions are fine :D

- Callandor: have a Shroomish that must evolve and learn mach punch
    - heLLkitsune: take a clefairy that must evolve as soon as you get a moon stone

thenickel09

Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Uhhh: you get a Pidgey that cannot evolve into Pidgeot, it must be used as the last pokemon in every gym battle, its only flying type move can be gust, and can only evolve into Pidgeotto after the 3rd gym

And since the thread is moving kind of slow, I'll also give you a Wailmer that must be female, otherwise no restrictions. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    thenickel09, those are good pokemon, but each of those pokemon can only be found after beating the elite four >.< so I still need 3 more pokemon :D

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Shroomish - must evolve and learn mach punch (sweet)
    Staryu - cannot learn any water type move other than Surf, and can only evolve after you beat the 4th gym leader (not a problem, sense i can't get Staryu untill Lillycove)
    Whismur - must always know Uproar (sounds good)

Alright, got my three, time to get started.

Back