• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
^wants to know my question.

<wonders if andy does see her as his angel. (that was the question.)

Soph

Years
^said something really, really nice about me. ^_^

<will never, ever forget what andy just said. ^_^

Soph

Years
^thinks i love andy, is wrong.

<is andys very very very very good freind, but not love him. but, touched by what andy said about her. ^_^

Soph

Years
^wants an angel.

<risking danger for a sec to say: what andy said made her cry. but not sad cry. it was so touching.. ^_^

<going now.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
^^ claims that she does not like Andy but only in a friendly relationship... but i say that a beautiful rose will bloom from this relationship one day...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
^ didn't notice i put "^^", meaning the one above the one above... a little bit of a minor misunderstanding but humans have lived with misunderstanding as long as man himself can remember anyway... i was talking to Sophie and Arcanine.

Soph

Years
^called sturm.

frostweaver said:
^^ claims that she does not like Andy but only in a friendly relationship... but i say that a beautiful rose will bloom from this relationship one day...

<soph has a boyfreind already, so sorry frostweaver, the freindship, though, is a special one.

Soph

Years
^was right, i did go!

<risking it while the teacher is out of the room for a moment. probably off again in a few secs. PC will be blocked by this teacher as he threatenedif he caught her again on PC, he would block it. soph isnt going to risk it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back