• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • ^cannot go to sleep

Soph said:
    <soph has a boyfreind already, so sorry frostweaver, the freindship, though, is a special one.

now now now... i never said anything about love and romance. Don't get me wrong... That was only your interpretation of what i said. All i said was a flower blooming and that's all... (lol) (oh soph i forsaw that one coming so i was being precise with my wordings... in a diction battle against me you cannot win ^_^)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ^yes... didn't he join on the 4 painful days that i'm working day and night on my 2 science reports?

where is he anyway... don't see him much often. I would be dying to know why he chose that name...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ^ Has a list of his favorite cool Pok?mon

< Has a new blinkie! My friend made it for my birthday. ^_^ My old avatar is now my profile picture.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ^Would have had cakes around her name on the old database.

<We should add that back in. ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ^Sees something I don't.

Why do you say that? o_O

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ^ didn't read Dragontrainer's signature...

at least that's what the signature suggested... who knows if it's a lie or not, but that's what the signature suggested to me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back