• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One and Only Suki ;)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey Acadi, you have sized your picture. I'm not foolish!
    She is still pretty though.

He accidentally blocked you.. and then it didn't work adding you. Maybe MSN was trying to protect him from something XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    hey Acadi, you have sized your picture. I'm not foolish!
    She is still pretty though.

He accidentally blocked you.. and then it didn't work adding you. Maybe MSN was trying to protect him from something XD
    All I hear is incompetence...

Why are you so foolish, Amina? Because you lack bangs!

lol Only Naruto fans will get the whole joke~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Hey Suki.
    How are you today?
    I watch Naruto abit but not enough to get the joke. I only watched up the Naruto V Sasuke then skipped to shippuuden.

22sa

Years
    Hey Suki.
    How are you today?
    I watch Naruto abit but not enough to get the joke. I only watched up the Naruto V Sasuke then skipped to shippuuden.
    Oh, so you only skipped the fillers right?

The joke is based on the words Uchiha Itachi said to his little brother, Uchiha Sasuke. I think episode 84 or something. "You are weak. Why are you weak? Because you lack... hatred..." He then forced Sasuke into a legendary illusionary technique called Tsukuyomi (Moon God). Does that remind you of anything?

And yeah, I just watched Shippuden 11 yesterday! Can't wait to see 30% Itachi next week.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Yeah i skipped all the fillers. They are a waste of time.
    Istill have to what episode 10 and 11. But will have to wait till when i get back from my mums on Wednesday as she doesn't have internet.

22sa

Years
    What about 9? Or did you actually stop half-way in that double episode before 10 started? :P

And okay, have fun at your mom's!

I goto a BBQ today.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey you two. I'm not good Razer because my parents won't let me get that phone I so desperately want!

I don't get that joke because obviously I don't watch Naruto and I feel I am regretting it a bit now.

Cool Acadi, I had a BBQ last week or maybe a week before that.I love the meat on the sticks but they get too burnt sometimes. Least burnt bits taste quite nice. What did you eat?

Hey ♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠, welcome back! I'm doing good too but I shouldn't ask how you are since we know.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Hey suki!I sorta watch Naruto..for some reason..I cant watch the whole thing.Like i'll start to watch the episode, but the I cant watch to the end.I get bored...0__0
    So what are you doing?

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Hiya Ace, just bored right now. My music is keeping my spirit alive though.

I guess I was bored too yesterday. And I'd never called you before for 00.00 seconds. So it was my turn last night. I hope I didn't wake you xP

What's up with you, Ace?

Who said I was asleep at that time? I was playing some game on the computer.
    I didn't even noticed you called, that's why I didn't feel the vibration in my pocket, but oh well, I checked it 10 mins after you called.

Right now, I got back from school some time ago, nearly got run over by a car lol and I'm going out soon. It's a nice warm day today.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I assumed you were asleep since one of the last times I had texted, you were sleeping perfectly in bed and I woke you.

You should be careful with cars xP
    I've never really got run over but I have ran over the road quick enough. Yes, it was a nice warm day and still is. I went out just and it was warm enough for my vest top and 3/4s.

Heh that was only once, but yeah you did wake me up at that time.

I have quick reactions; I've had many close encounters of nearly getting hit by cars. But I never look before I cross and I probably never will. >>

I just came back from bike riding (9:54pm)now, that's like 3 hours of bike riding. lol
    Damn it, hit a steep curve on my way back, and nearly fell off my bike. rofl

Tonight I'm staying up the whole night, typing up my school work. =/ but, it's got to be done so yeah. If you are reading this tonight you are welcome to text me or phone if you wish. ;]
    But, I doubt it you will read this tonight so talk to you tomorrow then.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    I have quick reactions; I've had many close encounters of nearly getting hit by cars. But I never look before I cross and I probably never will. >>

You're almost as bad as pregnant cows when crossing the road. They never look either. They're smart enough to know that their bodies are big enough to cause damage to anything wanting to ram into them. So they make the poor people in their expensive cars wait like a bunch of douches while they waltz leisurely across the road (Waltzing on four legs takes a long time, ladies and gentlemen v_v) Unless you're a pregnant cow (or as big as one) I suggest you start looking where you're walking buddy.

R'anyway, enough talk about Ace and pregnant cows, how are you doing Suki? I got back from dinner as soon as I could, even decided to skip dessert because I knew talking to you would be sweeter!!! But when I got back, you left already. So I ran back to the kitchen and grabbed the whole tub of ice scream and starting eating myself to happiness. T_T

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Wow, I love bike rides but haven't done that in a while. The last time I did some bike riding for some hours was like 2 years ago and my hands hurt. Steep curves are fun but scary :P I hope your back is okay now.

You must be tired now then... :\ And well you've obviously finished your school work by now lol. We rarely text and have never phoned eachother for a proper talk. But it was fun calling you in school.

Actually I haven't finished my school work yet lol, I got distracted last night, I got sucked into multi convos =/

Yes, it was fun! XD maybe we should do it again tomorrow. lol

So, how are you today? =)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Lol, oh what a rebel >D
    I hate it when I get sucked into multi convos - my PC lags and then MSN breaks down.

Hmm we already have done today lol, I'll continue it throughtout the day anyway. And sorry for not texting back, I didn't have a chance at school.

I'm great today thanks, all the lessons were fun (Maths, English and Science) ;3
    It was such a hot day as well, but I didn't take my school sweater off.

How are you today too? I'm sure your day has been hotter xD

You're not the first person to call me a rebel -_- so many other people have said it in the past to me.

Too right we have already done it today. ;]
    It's okay for not texting back. =)

I'm really good today, I had no lessons today, yes it's really hot here too and I'm too hot. XD

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Heh, I'm not surprised about your rebellious streak XD
    I can be a bit of a rebel too.

If you had no lessons today, then what did you do? O.o
    I bet you are too hot...xDD jk.

*sigh* I'm anxious about our planned call =X
    It's gonna be like ------------------------------

Rebel girl XD

Oh, I went to school in the afternoon to talk to some of my teachers about my work.

Of course I'm hot right now. XD
    I bet you're hot too and tomorrow even hotter. ;]

Yeah about that ...I forgot about that plan, now I remember, I'm not even apprehensive about it. I'm sure it will turn out just fine. =)

What's up with you then?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years

You two are starting to scare me. Both of you need to get off your romps and stop going on about how hot you are. Talk about being big-headed (Yeah, I know. I'm the last person who should be saying this. >>; ).

*pokes both of your heads with a needle and watches as all the air rushes out*

I guess it would be pointless asking you about this secret phone operation, since you seem to be so secretive about it. I haven't made a prank call in years. Wonder who the victims of your evil schemes are. Hrm, you seem like a lot of things to me, Suki, but a rebel isn't exactly one of them.

How are you people doing?

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Hey Suki.
    How are you?

I finally got my phone fixed after i dropped it in the sink. Lol.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Sup guys.
    Been a while, so I'm posting again. Been busy with football practice and a dislocated rib bone.

Just also wanted to state I got a new cell phone and weights.
    Talk to ya Suki when I get the chance, and check the pictures in my PM.

Back